Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 69650 times)

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2007, 10:30:37 pm »
+1 for epic dream.

And it better be a part of a high level set, so you can give us more awesome stories about epic dreams later.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2007, 11:51:26 pm »
+1 for epic dream.

And it better be a part of a high level set, so you can give us more awesome stories about epic dreams later.

haha, ah man.
you watch too many "hidden potential" shows ;D.
but awesome dream none-the-less.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2007, 12:24:56 am »
I was snoozing for hours today, waking up between several dreams, dreaming kind of lucidly perhaps. The dreams themselves weren't all that interesting, but what I found very interesting is that when I finally got up, the mood of the dreams still lingered. I was still in touch with my subconscious dreamworld. And for perhaps half an hour, I kept getting flashbacks from dreams I'd had months, even years past. And not just like remembering the dreams - I really knew what dreams they were, I completely remembered the mood and the setting and everything. It was almost like redreaming them, or at least reentering those subconscious worlds. And all this while I was awake and sitting by my computer, writing down the dreams I'd just had!

Happened to me once or twice before, actually. Both after I started keeping a journal of my dreams.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 12:26:35 am by Cerapter »
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #258 on: June 01, 2007, 01:39:51 am »
I was snoozing for hours today, waking up between several dreams, dreaming kind of lucidly perhaps. The dreams themselves weren't all that interesting, but what I found very interesting is that when I finally got up, the mood of the dreams still lingered. I was still in touch with my subconscious dreamworld. And for perhaps half an hour, I kept getting flashbacks from dreams I'd had months, even years past. And not just like remembering the dreams - I really knew what dreams they were, I completely remembered the mood and the setting and everything. It was almost like redreaming them, or at least reentering those subconscious worlds. And all this while I was awake and sitting by my computer, writing down the dreams I'd just had!

Happened to me once or twice before, actually. Both after I started keeping a journal of my dreams.

Man those can be quite nice sometimes, especially if you're recalling nice dreams. I haven't had a nightmare for so many years, kinda wish i had one soon.

As for the worst dreams, i think they're the ones where you wake up, doze off and dream you've gotten yourself ready for work/school, to wake up like "Oh fucking hell that's gay". Also half asleep dreams where something bad happens to wake you up, mine are usually I'm in goal and a football hits me in the face or i trip over i go face first in the floor.
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2007, 02:06:28 am »
As for the worst dreams, i think they're the ones where you wake up, doze off and dream you've gotten yourself ready for work/school, to wake up like "Oh fucking hell that's gay". Also half asleep dreams where something bad happens to wake you up, mine are usually I'm in goal and a football hits me in the face or i trip over i go face first in the floor.

Every summer (maybe even every vacation I have), it never fails, I have at least one bad dream where it's either the day before or the day of going back to school, and none of the work my teachers gave me over vacation is done, so I'm panicking. It's kind of a relief to wake up, though, with the sun streaming through the windows, and see my parents getting ready for work while I'm still comfy in bed.  :)

I've been having a lot of sex dreams lately. Kind of inexplicable, but from what I've seen from other people, I guess it's normal.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Pete

« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2007, 03:28:00 am »
Sex dreams I presume should be normal for a healthy guy.

I do rather get fed up of dreaming about this one girl I fancy though, I should probably, like, do something or ask her out, 'cause it's not really sex dreams, more...romantic dreams? It's odd. More just about caring for her, and weird stuff about death etc. Almost like TR00 LOVE!!!LULZ!

>.>

I did just type that out, didn't I.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2007, 03:32:09 am »

I do rather get fed up of dreaming about this one girl I fancy though, I should probably, like, do something or ask her out, 'cause it's not really sex dreams, more...romantic dreams? It's odd. More just about caring for her, and weird stuff about death etc. Almost like TR00 LOVE!!!LULZ!

>.>

Yes, and it's been quoted. There's no going back now.

Y'all should try learning to control your dreams once in a while.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2007, 06:10:21 am »

>.>

Yes, and it's been quoted. There's no going back now.

Y'all should try learning to control your dreams once in a while.

I didn't say I had a problem with my dreams, did I? <<
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Pete

« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2007, 01:50:09 pm »
Ah, but you said 'you guess it's normal' :P

You sounded insecure, I only wished to help you! You're so adorable!

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2007, 01:51:48 pm »
You're so adorable!

Psst, it's not himself in his avatar.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2007, 04:12:23 pm »
I'm not healty =]

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2007, 07:52:01 pm »
I've only ever had two nightmares that I can remember.

The first one is not really a nightmare, but more of a silly dream that made a six-year-old me cry; my grandparents picked up my brothers and drove off to go and play ghosts somewhere, but they missed me because I was really far up some fire stairs, and I was thus left alone in a huge and dark warehouse. The second one was just a red spinning caleidoscope full of tiny bats and vampires.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2007, 01:12:53 am »
Right... weird dream time again. This one was fairly awesome, at least in my opinion.
First, I dream that I am in a semi-deserted city, inside an office building or sthing. I'm stalking/hiding from a brutal murderer (kinda like Pyramid Head from Silent Hill) inside an air duct while the sounds of horrible slaughter emanates from a room nearby. When all sounds stop and I reckon the killer has gone away, I decide to sneak out of the building. I go down the stairs and arrive in the lobby, where I see that the building has been surrounded by zombie-like creatures, who have all noticed me and started to move in my direction. I start to go up again, but decide that I have too little time and stand still instead so they can kill me and I can load a new savegame (yes, that was actually what I thought). I then get slowly enveloped by the zombies who start gnawing on me. The weird thing is, I didn't even dream that I was in a videogame, and that I actually felt the zombies eating me...
I don't remember any more until the next part of the dream. I was in a classroom, and it turned out to be my old class from secondary school. Everyone around me was 14 years or so, except me. Well, I may have been 14 or something myself, but I distinctly recall that I somehow *knew* I was older, that I had finished secondary a long time ago and didn't need to be there. The class settles down, and one of the teachers announce that today is the big test day. I'm like, "Wtf? What test?" and the teacher tells me to sit down and be quiet, and then he proceeds to mock me like "Hey everyone, seems our big know-it-all has forgotten the test" and stuff. Then he hands it out, and when I get the test it seems a little weird but really easy.
Next thing that happens is that I somehow *feel* that something bad is about to happen. I try to tell people around me, but they just won't listen. Then there is an explosion and suddenly the building is on fire. People start to flee but I remain behind to look for injured people and help them escape. I somehow realize that I have magnetic powers (like Magneto from the X-men universe) and come to another shocking realization: the feeling I got right before the explosion was that of a massive electromagnetic burst. Right then and there the only thing that I could think of that triggers such a disruption is a nuclear blast. Sure enough; I peek outside and there's a big crater with a mushroom cloud way too close for comfort.
Then, my NBC Engineer training kicks in (for once, these are "powers" I have in real life too :P) and I order everyone around me to start ingesting potassium iodide pills (which for some reason were lying around).
That's all I can remember of this night's dream sequences. There were more which I remember were cool too, but those parts are getting increasingly hazy.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2007, 02:04:18 am »
You're so adorable!

Psst, it's not himself in his avatar.

Nope, it's a charicature.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #269 on: June 02, 2007, 03:55:58 am »
Talhoffer. my friend...  wtf xD, Has anyone else noticed how all back to school dreams or ones that take place ina school are never good dreams?

McHarvey is hot
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner