Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 72408 times)

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2007, 06:39:18 pm »
I had a horrible dream tonight, it was about me having a wife and childeren,

If I had that dream, that would be exactly the second I would wake up screaming.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2007, 07:00:36 pm »
I had a horrible dream tonight, it was about me having a wife and childeren,

If I had that dream, that would be exactly the second I would wake up screaming.
But what if you wake up and start screaming because you wake up right in that situation? :D
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #242 on: May 28, 2007, 07:03:25 pm »
And you have moose's heads mounted on the wall and your wall paper is birthday cakes being painted green by fauns
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #243 on: May 28, 2007, 08:34:43 pm »
hey! don't drive this thread into lockage!

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #244 on: May 28, 2007, 11:23:50 pm »
So, how about chocolate frosted sugar bombs.. i won't eat any cerial that doesn't turn the milk purple  :P

Calvin?

You, my friend, have earned yourself +3.

Just wait 24 hours.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2007, 01:46:21 am »
So, how about chocolate frosted sugar bombs.. i won't eat any cerial that doesn't turn the milk purple  :P

Calvin?

You, my friend, have earned yourself +3.

Just wait 24 hours.
I have all his comics :D

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2007, 03:52:13 am »
Okay i had a verrrrry strange dream last night

I was with my ex-girlfriend for some reason and i had to pee but instead of urine there was a black paste-like substance... like... frosting consistency. it was quite appalling, and then i realized i had the same stuff all over the left palm side of my right hand, like where pencil or charcoal gets if you write or draw left-handed. for some reason that was even more appalling. and that's all i remember..

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2007, 04:20:32 pm »
Okay i had a verrrrry strange dream last night

I was with my ex-girlfriend for some reason and i had to pee but instead of urine there was a black paste-like substance... like... frosting consistency. it was quite appalling, and then i realized i had the same stuff all over the left palm side of my right hand, like where pencil or charcoal gets if you write or draw left-handed. for some reason that was even more appalling. and that's all i remember..
Mudblood !

I would've found that very disturbing though.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2007, 07:24:47 pm »
two dreams in a row!

i was at my mom's house and she had been getting emails about me and my friend from all of our friends about how cool we are, and my mom was suspicious that it was because we were secretly doing drugs and wanted to cover it up. as i started to explain that no, we're just well-liked, i fell into a last-level-of-system-shock-2-like abyss. at the time, the most frustrating part about that was that it looked like i was fleeing my mother's confrontation.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2007, 09:50:09 pm »
like where pencil or charcoal gets if you write or draw left-handed

* Cerapter is left-handed and very much knows what you're talking about
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2007, 12:55:24 pm »
I had a dream that I was searching for Stars (much like in Mario 64) in a maze of halls that looked much like my old high-school. (except mazier)
and somehow a peer I haven't heard of, thought of or seen in the past 3 years was in the dream acting as the antagonist.

dreams are so bloody interesting.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2007, 07:30:35 pm »
Okay so last night was probably the best dream ever, it was so fucking epic, i was even glad it was a lucid dream. This could be a long dream

Me and my best mate read an article about the discovery of eternal youth (it also gave invincibility for 24 hours each sip you took and had enough for 365 sips), it was in a big bottle of Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka guarded by a creature my memory can't quite remember, it's a bit vague but closely resembled Freiza. So we decided to train for 6 months then attempt to beat the creature and claim eternal youth and life.So we trained and that was done, next thing we had travelled to Sweden and at the entry to the biggest building i have ever seen/imagined and once we got to the 50th floor (about 1/4 way up the building) the creature was there standing on a large marble floor about the size of 4 tennis courts. He didn't say anything, just beckoned us forth to fight. This part isn't as epic as the next to so i'll just say we won the fight and both claimed a bottle of voddie each and returned home with a lot of publicity and, well, eternal youth and life for a year.

As the year reached its end we decided to train for a bit then go back and try again to maintain our eternal life. When we got back to Sweden we met Drain and two of his friends who i've been chatting to recently. We promised Drain and his friends a bottle as well and we were taking a break near a stall which sold confectionery, cigarettes and the like. I seem to remember a few jokes being made but then we went back to the tower, this time we were up at the 350th floor (It got bigger, wtf) and the creature was there on the roof this time, much larger, much stronger (This time it resembled nothing i've seen before but again, too vague to even attempt to draw).

My best mate didn't make it through i'm sad to say, he had taken one too many sips before so didn't have any for the fight where as i still had one left and could be deemed champion and winner no matter what happened as i was now invincible for 24 hours. The fight went on for so long upon that roof, then my watch bleeped, indicating my 24 hours were 10 minutes from being up, i was fucked. But then Bill Gates emerged out of the doorway saying i need to fuse with an android in order to beat the terrible monster and that there was one in the valley just beside the tower, so with the rest of the time i had with the invincibility i jumped off the the tower aimed for the valley. I've never imagined such an impact before, it was crushing, almost like all my bones had just flown out of my body, but was still alive because of the voddie's effects. I found the droid some 20 minutes later and it was a Star Wars droid, the ones that roll around and have the shields. When fused with it i gained such power it was unimaginable, i felt so alive and thought i could do anything. With these new powers i leaped up the building straight onto the roof ready to fight to the death with the creature, but when i arrived at the top i found Bill Gates trying to swipe a voddie and the creature had just swiped him off the edge of the roof. Without thinking (Yes i know why did i do this, world would be less crashy if i hadn't) i jumped off the building after him. I caught him with about 20 meters to spare and when i did, it was an out of body experience and i watched myself crawl into a ball and hit the ground at insane speeds. There was a huge cloud of dust shortly followed by another very loud *thud*, the creature had also jumped off the roof and followed us down to ground level.

Bill Gates was fine, and i was only slightly injured, and because of my fusion i was easily able to beat the creature and claim my 5 bottles, i revived my best mate by forcing some down his throat (even though he had been dead for over 24 hours) and told me that the after life was a dark abyss, nothingness, just being alone in pitch black (which scares the hell out of me because i can't go one day without needing to talk to someone let alone eternity). But we returned safely and every year we would do the same, fight for our eternal life with each time the monster getting stronger but our luck would show us how to defeat him.

My hands hurt :(

And yes i know... tldr
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 09:59:20 pm by LionNinja »
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2007, 07:50:37 pm »
+1 for epic dream.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2007, 09:45:20 pm »
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Lysix