Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 71711 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2007, 10:24:49 pm »
I dreamt I went to Australia on some class trip, but then when we got there some friends and I waited for a bus on some road next to a beach with a cliff on the other side. The bus showed up (with some weird blue shuttle in front of it) and then I got on (I almost didn't; I have lots of dreams were simple things seem to be really freaking difficult for me, and apparently walking up the steps to a bus is one of those things), and I sat next to my uncle and cousin who had suddenly shown up there. The bus then started moving, and within a few minutes we were back in Boston, laughing at some black lady on the back of a motorcycle that looked like Serenity from that new show on Comedy Central.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2007, 11:12:28 pm »
I dreamt I went to Australia on some class trip, but then when we got there some friends and I waited for a bus on some road next to a beach with a cliff on the other side. The bus showed up (with some weird blue shuttle in front of it) and then I got on (I almost didn't; I have lots of dreams were simple things seem to be really freaking difficult for me, and apparently walking up the steps to a bus is one of those things), and I sat next to my uncle and cousin who had suddenly shown up there. The bus then started moving, and within a few minutes we were back in Boston, laughing at some black lady on the back of a motorcycle that looked like Serenity from that new show on Comedy Central.

haha, laughing at black people is fun and necessary.

I just had a dream that my boss was telling me and my co-workers to stop peeing in the sponges even though the acid from the urine was getting marks off the walls... he thought it was gross.

Uh. Yeah.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2007, 11:32:42 pm »
I just had a dream that my boss was telling me and my co-workers to stop peeing in the sponges even though the acid from the urine was getting marks off the walls... he thought it was gross.

Damnit, I told you he wouldn't go for it.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Sirix

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #198 on: May 24, 2007, 12:38:00 pm »
had a dream someone was telling me my heart was down where my left kidney is and that I should follow the arrows of my heart.
and I followed them and ended up at work... and it was really boring.

woop.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #199 on: May 24, 2007, 03:48:17 pm »
Im currently writing a dream, its long.... REALLY LONG... Have to "re-dream" it to remember ;)

Offline Sirix

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2007, 11:16:23 pm »
Im currently writing a dream, its long.... REALLY LONG... Have to "re-dream" it to remember ;)

write down your dreams as often as you can.

you'll have more and more eventualy and heighten your chance for lucid dreaming.
lucid dreaming is the stuff of GODS.
it's quite literaly like living your dream.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2007, 11:56:18 pm »
I think i mentioned this before, but i lucid dream a lot, it's not as great when you have them often, then again most of my dreams are bland but fucked up, rather than amazingly epic or denying law of nature etc.
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2007, 10:01:03 am »

write down your dreams as often as you can.

you'll have more and more eventualy and heighten your chance for lucid dreaming.
lucid dreaming is the stuff of GODS.
it's quite literaly like living your dream.

I dont see the damn point in writing your dreams out. I guess that's why I never remember my dreams, I just love sleep too much.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2007, 11:15:40 am »

I dont see the damn point in writing your dreams out.

the point is being able to read what you wrote later:

dreamt of january iotm being " mr. pastrami" or something close; is a wii-mote kind of thing which moves by itself. basically browses things, then with its speaker says "jerk. jerk." and then scrolls down more, repeats.

escaping blackbeard oer hill nd dale through city turns out yahtzee setting him of scene to family going to sleep door knock they prepare to answer but get flashlight and gun (bob balaban?)

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2007, 02:45:49 pm »

I dont see the damn point in writing your dreams out.

the point is being able to read what you wrote later:

dreamt of january iotm being " mr. pastrami" or something close; is a wii-mote kind of thing which moves by itself. basically browses things, then with its speaker says "jerk. jerk." and then scrolls down more, repeats.

escaping blackbeard oer hill nd dale through city turns out yahtzee setting him of scene to family going to sleep door knock they prepare to answer but get flashlight and gun (bob balaban?)

However funny dreams I may have, I still wouldn't wanna wake up in the middle of the night thinking "wow, what an awesome dream!" and spending 5 minutes writing it out. I'd lose too much of my precious sleep :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:53:47 pm by fallout­ »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2007, 04:12:48 pm »
Most people wake up in the morning

Lysix

« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2007, 04:57:48 pm »
Most people wake up in the morning

Yeah. If you wake up in the middle of the night and recall it, chances are you'll remember it 5 hours later when you wake up fo' real.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #207 on: May 25, 2007, 05:29:04 pm »
Yeah. If you wake up in the middle of the night and recall it, chances are you'll remember it 5 hours later when you wake up fo' real.

Not true for me, unfortunately...

Edit; Hey now, I'm slow. No making fun of the kid who can't spot sarcasm. >.<
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 07:36:39 pm by ^AntiSpike »
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Lysix

« Reply #208 on: May 25, 2007, 06:00:01 pm »
Not true for me, unfortuantely...

Me neither :(

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2007, 09:27:31 pm »
Yeah. Even if I did wake up in the morning I wouldnt have the time to write out my damn dreams anyway.