Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 73615 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2007, 11:57:00 pm »
My dreams are pretty boring.. they compensate for the strangeness i deal with when i'm awake.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2007, 06:37:11 am »
I had a dream where (in part at least) my dad was recalling his college days... and he was remembering how he was a big fan of Children of Bodom. I was kinda surprised that they were around at that point, but i thought it was kinda cool that he had listened to music like that. and then he mentioned how he also really liked this small local band called sonata arctica.. and i was like "no way, they're way too new!" but then he started singing Replica...

what a pointless dream.

I lol'ed. That'd be an awesome dad to have.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:49 am »
I had a dream awhile ago that my girl and I had sex and then in a couple of nights zerglings burst out of my chest.... what a weird fucking dream... too much starcraft.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2007, 04:29:57 pm »
When i play too much starcraft, i see everything top-down :x

Offline dialupdaemon

« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2007, 03:25:11 am »
Back when I was an SC fiend I used to have really serious dreams about playing on teams with all the pros and shit like that. I was wayyyyy too into that game.
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2007, 04:15:58 am »
Yet those dreams don't even touch mine of being sexually invaded by zerg !

Offline dialupdaemon

« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2007, 04:53:25 am »
Yah but dreams are usually messed up that way. I really rarely have dreams that make sense but the ones I had about StarCraft were always realistic in some sense.
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2007, 05:20:09 am »
I had a dream that mixed working a restaurant with 4chan.

Yeah. Have fun figuring out how that worked.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2007, 09:16:25 am »
Last night I saw dream that I was walking in the forest which was full of snakes. They were laying in the sunshine on the rocks and trunks of tree. I saw one small snake and one large snake (they were both common vipers, adders) and how the large snake ate the smaller one. After that the large snake accidentally ate it's own tail and started to swallow it's own body. I watch it do it until it had eaten all it's body it could eat. Then I took the snake, smashed it's head with shovel and preserved the snake it in the jar.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2007, 12:27:37 am »
Yes, im glad you learned something from that experience.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2007, 01:34:53 am »
WARNING - THIS STORY IS NOT FOR FAINTHEARTED! REALLY!

I just saw one hell of a dream last night. Dream started at night in Russian railway yard. Everything is quiet, some big city's lights are on the background at the other side of the fence, far far away. Outside fence lies darkness. It's cold and two men's breath comes visible as it forms little clouds on autumn air (air smells of autumn, tar and railways). There are some massive lights left on which shine on tracks. Two males arrive at one of the train carriages. First one, the one with black hair and brown trench coat uses flash light to inspect the carriage. Light stops on the russian text and some numbers. First man says something in Russia and latter one, with short white hair and similar coat as first one agrees and nods. Second man gets some sort of sensor out of his pocket and goes to the carriage door, opens it and climbs/jumps in. He check the reading and they go away.

They go to yellowish brown Lada Niva and start driving towards city. First one smokes while other one opens up glove box and gets out two guns. He checks them and inserts other gun on his underarm holster. The other gun rests on his lap on his arms. When car arrives to the back alley of old hospital he gives other gun to the first man who holsters it as well. They walk to the door and the first man uses some sort of electronic pass-card to open up the door. They go in, everything is silent. Only their steps echo in the nocturnal hospital. They start talking russian, I understand what they are talking. I'm the second man. It's my first day in KGB, my first field mission. First man is my mentor, older field agent. My supervisor, guide and teacher. As we arrive to the morgue I remember our mission. We go on to certain cold locker and open it. We see blueish toes with name tag tied on them. We take out the body. Yes, it's him. Son of highly respected party member. Got drunk with his friend, got on the railway yard and they went to have sex on wrong carriage. One which contained "secret toxins". Lethal toxins as it was proved. Both died quite instantly... Something did happen and one of the canisters did leak little. Just enough to leave two dead lovers to the morning guard to find. He called our boss and he did send cleaner to clean up the mess.

Both of us knew that toxins were not government stuff but one of our leaders private business. Corruption, you know. Anyways they used us to clean up the final mess. The other corpse, that of this guys girlfriend was already "vanished" without trace. Cleaner did make her vanish but the other body he could not destroy. Too many questions. He made it look like accident. But no, that would be too easy solution. This boys high and mighty daddy wanted autopsy. And their result would mean problems to our boss. Pathologist he aimed to use was one of his own - non corrupt family doctor who was very fond of this deceased guy. So we had to do some tricks to get rid of the toxins, to clean up the mess. We get the guy to the table and started machine. The one used to embalm bodies. Normally other pump would have sucked the blood out and other end would have inserted preservative fluids. Now it sucked out intoxicated blood while other end contained fresh good quality blood to insert. I activated pump. Process started. We talked with low voices.

Suddenly I did something wrong and machine started to spit blood all over the place : walls, floor, me. I tried to cut the power off from machine in vain. It was short circuited. I had to pull the plug. I was covered in blood, I tasted the intoxicated blood in my mouth (or then it was the smell, I was not quite sure). I panicked. My tutor said "Fine work you idiot! We were told to erase evidence, not to spread them all over the place! Now go to the toilet and clean up yourself. Even when there's toxin remnants in blood it ought not to be deadly. Still, clean up yourself then we start cleaning this place!". I felt ashamed, walked to toilet and started washing my face. I looked myself at the mirror : bloody clothes and face. It felt weird since in my dream I realized it was not my face looking from the mirror... Anyways I did clean up little and went back to hall. My partner had started the cleaning process already. Suddenly alert was given and police rushed in. We saw them coming through glass walls. It was matter of seconds. I yelled to my partner "do we shoot our way out?" and he just yelled to me "no, hide these!" and threw his gun to me. I went to toilet, opened the air duct and hide our weapons there. When I returned to hall my partner was talking calmly to police officers and was trying to talk us out by claiming that we were some sort of police coroners or something. It did not sound very good explanation and I knew that we were busted and that our office would not give us mercy because of this mistake... And I awakened.

It was dark and grim dream (I can assure that it was not funny when I saw it...) but my wife laughed on it. She said "Even in your dreams, being secret agent and all, you cannot cease being yourself. That's so you to fumble with that machine!". Well... I guess she was right. Still, it was horrible dream.

EDIT : By the way, it's actually funny. When I have fever I often see trains in my dreams. Been that way since I was little kid ('bout two or three years old). Funny.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 01:51:25 am by Gravehill »
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #176 on: May 15, 2007, 02:09:10 am »
I had a dream including several Seinfeld characters the other night. I don't remember what they were doing, now, though.  :(
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2007, 03:07:08 am »
I had an...interesting...dream last night. Why do almost all my weird and interesting dreams seem to have a sexual side to them?

I can see where this one came from, though. It all started out earlier that evening, in real life. I was having a roleplaying session, and at one point my character and another player character, who have had a bit of hidden interest in each other, ended up baring their interest and taking everything...a bit further. Now, if you've ever roleplayed, you can imagine that such an event feels a little weird, and it doesn't get less weird due to both of us playing a character of the opposite sex (that is, she played the guy and I played the girl - and no, things didn't turn into some sort of explicit orgy describing all the acts - there was a bit of joking, and some flirting played out, though).

And my subconcious must have picked up on that, because I dreamt about her. Or, well, I'm not entirely sure I did. I think it was her. It was weird and surrealistic, even for a dream, yet oddly erotic (it was much more an erotic dream than a wet dream, really. Well, unless you count the fact that it seemed to be raining. Wasn't particularly explicit either. I can remember underwear, but nothing beyond that). And sex, gender, whatever, was...malleable. Or it changed. Possibly back and forth. I'm fuzzy on the details.

I don't know. Weird's not really the right word. In some ways it was less odd and surrealistic than many dreams I've had. At the same time it was a lot weirder. I mean, everything in the dream made sense, in a way, it wasn't as if things just suddenly changed randomly. Whatever kind of logic the dream used, it wasn't strange, like normal dream logic. It had at least movie-logic, though possibly of the kind you'd find in a movie by David Lynch. Actually, that sort of makes sense. It had a bit of a Lynch-feel. Well, not exactly, but in a way. Yeah, that's what it was. A mindfuck. A fullblown mindfuck of a dream (in literary and...other...senses).

So, yeah, to sum up, weird erotic dream with malleable gender starring a friend and me, directed by David Lynch. I wonder where my psyche's going with that? (feel free to play hobby-Freuds :P )

Even if I know fully well what sparked the dream, it is still the greatest mindfuck of a dream I've ever had.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:15:37 am by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2007, 06:31:44 pm »
Bleghhh dream about an ex, i woke up grumpy and a few hours later she posted on myspace that she still thinks of me. ;P

I didn't reply because i didn't know what to say.  :-*

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2007, 12:11:21 am »
Bleghhh dream about an ex, i woke up grumpy and a few hours later she posted on myspace that she still thinks of me. ;P

I didn't reply because i didn't know what to say.  :-*

Say: Wow thanks lets go have sex now. (Eheh? ::))