Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 69748 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2007, 02:01:31 pm »
I had some weird dreams tonight, but unfortunately, I can't remember them.

I can, however, remember the one from yesterday. I was a pirate, after all. Or something like that. Travelled around in a small, modern boat, probably a sail yacht, with cannons. At some point, at night, we came upon a motor yacht lying quietly. There were cylons aboard, and I suggested just blowing the boat to pieces. But the captain said no, that would kill all the innocent people the cylons had kidnapped. There were, apparantly, several thousands kept under deck in that boat.

Unfortunately, I can't remember what, if anything, happened after that.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2007, 03:43:34 pm »
I had an x-men dream last night, can't remember a lot excpet Raphael was in it (From Soul Caliber) and i had the same powers as Jean Grey
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2007, 05:31:16 pm »
I'm sure you were Jean Grey.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Lexx

• Ministry of Cynicism
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2007, 02:12:50 am »
Then you could live that dream and finally give into Woverine's advances.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 02:29:09 am by Lexx »
DRAMA

Offline Pete

« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2007, 01:37:37 pm »
Something about an airship...and someone trying to blow up the airship...but it was a huge airship. Hmmm. I can't remember most of that part very well...

But the part before I woke up, got a little fucked up (As per usual). A sort of...strike team, sent in to deal with...some guys, arrived through a large pond leading from an underwater cave to the sea. We proceeded to use our silenced weapons to kill some guys, but I must have been remembering some game with stupid AI, because the guys noticed us anyway. So one of them sounded the alarm. My team and I moved to a tent/warehouse by a gate in...the wall of the valley we were apparently in. It lead into a cave, and the alarm had called...an angry mob...of...people. Most of whom seemed to have problems with putting on enough clothes. They were all bunched together, so I lobbed in a couple of grenades, but they had approximately a 10 second timer on them, and didn't actually do anything when they 'exploded'.

Anyway, this angry mob ran past the tent thing I was in, to attack one of my squad members who was outside. They kind of...dragged him towards the pond, and attempted a little non-concentual ass sex with him. They didn't seem to mind me sneaking around the back of the mob whilst they were doing this. After the guy who was performing this...deed...was done, he stood back a few steps into a shallow part of the pond. I had at this point found an AK47, and snuck up behind him. I wasn't particualrly pleased with what he had done, so I shoved it up his ass, and proceeded to shoot everyone around me through the hole I blasted through him. They all died. Weeeee!

(Please note: I blame 4chan for the assrapery part.)

Why the hell can't I have nice dreams involving hot girls :(

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2007, 02:29:35 pm »
I just had a dream that took place in a tall, decrepit yet quite cozy wooden room. It had a router near the ceiling, and I had to climb several stories and walk along planks because there was no floor, in order to turn on the wireless network. Then I headed back down and just drowzed in a chair, listening to atmospheric chiptunes, together with some chick. At some point a thought came floating to me: "Hey, something feels off. Should I really stay in a relationship with this chick? I don't know if I feel anything for her." But then I remembered that we weren't in any relationship. Which again made it a bit odd for us to be cuddled up in a chair relaxing to the same music. Then she got up and justified it by claiming there was nothing special about cuddling up in a chair. And I was all "oh ok. Phew."
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2007, 08:48:45 am »
A couple a days ago... I had this extremely high quality dream about my teacher... >_>
I was rubbing her bottox, and then she said to all of the class to go... The we locked the door and I rubbed some more on her bottox.... And then she started to give me a BJ... >_> And when I was about to fuck her.... SOMEONE MADE THE FLOOR SOUND STRANGE. And I woke up.... :(
Hm... I've had almost only sex dreams lately(Last 2 years).... Wonder why? >_>

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2007, 08:56:25 am »
Because ceiling cat is watching you
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2007, 09:55:47 am »
LOL IGGMAN IS HITTING PUBERTY

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2007, 02:37:47 pm »
Yes well iggman, im sure you aren't the first to dream about teachers.

Perhaps you should get a girlfriend, to get rid of those..

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2007, 08:35:47 pm »
Yes well iggman, im sure you aren't the first to dream about teachers.

Perhaps you should get a girlfriend, to get rid of those..
My experience is just the opposite. Dreams are unstoppable. Dreams about teachers will probably stop when schools are done. Then comes different dreams and then they change again. Fantasies and dreams are awesome, they let us experience things we (=most of us) would not normally experience in any circumstances. If reality is the bread dreams are the sausage. Or cheese, marmalade or butter, which ever one prefers.

I have had some weird dreams lately. I saw one dream where I was talking with two of my friends and suddenly it started snowing. My friends started laughing and asked "WTF did it just start snowing?" and I answered with laughter "Yes, it seems so!"... Then I woke up and it was snowing outside. I had no reason to expect snowing (although it's not rare in this time of year it's unusual thing to happen, especially when it was so fine weather just last night) and it felt strange to see snow fall from the sky just like in my dream : small, light snowflakes drifting in heavy wind up, down and around. It felt funny.

Another dream was one of my all time favourites... Those of you have seen Sandra's In The Heat Of The Night video catch the background - in my version it's just females not males. Hmmm... Goodie.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline zapata

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2007, 08:40:22 pm »
A couple a days ago... I had this extremely high quality dream about my teacher... >_>
I was rubbing her bottox, and then she said to all of the class to go... The we locked the door and I rubbed some more on her bottox.... And then she started to give me a BJ... >_> And when I was about to fuck her.... SOMEONE MADE THE FLOOR SOUND STRANGE. And I woke up.... :(
Hm... I've had almost only sex dreams lately(Last 2 years).... Wonder why? >_>

Spare me the sex! And.. spell "buttocks" correctly!

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2007, 08:42:19 pm »
maybe she had an ox's butt

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2007, 08:13:18 pm »
maybe she had an ox's butt
Oh hell no.... And if that would be the case, I would probably not get exhited(?) when I dream about it... >_>

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2007, 10:11:02 pm »
I had a dream where (in part at least) my dad was recalling his college days... and he was remembering how he was a big fan of Children of Bodom. I was kinda surprised that they were around at that point, but i thought it was kinda cool that he had listened to music like that. and then he mentioned how he also really liked this small local band called sonata arctica.. and i was like "no way, they're way too new!" but then he started singing Replica...

what a pointless dream.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.