Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 69074 times)

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2007, 09:12:05 pm »
I just wanted to point out that girls in general are more loved than a beer drinking guy who sprouts random crap all the time.
* StickyLizard looks around and waits for the nearby people to turn their backs to him. He then steals Rad's quote.

Offline Pete

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2007, 11:09:11 pm »
I'm actually suprised she has positive karma. :P

Yeah, me too, actually.

But I'm going to stop being such an annoying, immature little slut all the time, anyways. :\

I know of quite a number of people on here that get aggravated by it.

Don't stop or change at all. I am strangely attracted to girls who openly admit how often they masturbate <3

(Insert awkward silence here.)

Come to think of it, I've never heard a girl talk about masturbation before (Well, there is this one , apparently, largish bi chick on some forum that seems to be quite fond of her collection of sex toys, and likes to talk about her lesbianish adventures. But that's another story.). That's quite odd.

What? Odd dreams? I'll see what I can cook up tonight.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:10:57 pm by PeteTheDestroyer »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2007, 12:15:08 am »
Well, tonight for me is gonna be one big, hazy dream, mwahhar

*pours Jack Daniels in mouth*

Annie

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2007, 01:11:54 am »
I'm actually suprised she has positive karma. :P

Yeah, me too, actually.

But I'm going to stop being such an annoying, immature little slut all the time, anyways. :\

I know of quite a number of people on here that get aggravated by it.

Don't stop or change at all. I am strangely attracted to girls who openly admit how often they masturbate <3

xD!

I love you too, hon.  <3  I'm not half as bad on here as I can get on msn, though. :\

Man, I have a bad habit of making myself sound like a slut. I'm honestly not, though. And... I'm the first girl who's talked about how she masturbates that isn't bi/lesbian? : D

I'm just perverted to the max. [:

BUT, back on the topic of dreams. I didn't dream last night. </3 It made me sad. Well, at least, I didn't remember my dream.

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2007, 02:27:28 am »
i find myself dreaming about a nuclear armageddon pretty often... and i don't think it's strange in any way.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2007, 02:36:09 am »
I've actually had some pretty scary dreams about bombs and nukes etc, and paranoia of stuff of the sort. Usually it's something along the lines of 'if i saw a nuke in the distance would i have enough time to shout to my family that i love them?' ;_;

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2007, 03:16:55 am »
Mine were actually a bit different - if there would be a confirmed nuke strike/end of the world/whatever, would (and if it would, then how ?) my family survive it? How would we all look together after the catastrophe or even in the afterlife? Would we be the same loving family like before, or our binds would be even stronger?

Though, i'm not dreaming much lately, probably because i don't sleep too much. I fall asleep at 1-3AM and must wake up 6AM - schoolboy's life. On weekends i sleep a bit longer - up to 1PM, but the problem is I live in a small flat, my sister is a badass and my hearing is really sensitive - and when she shouts or talks loud... damn, sometimes i think about preparing some sharp knives under my pillow.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2007, 02:47:26 pm »
First had a strange fairytale type dream with a Bloodthirster as the hero. Then that I was part of earth's military, fighting an invasion by two groups of aliens. Oh, and other people. With a bright golden APC.

All this took place on my keyboard.

Fairly normal, compared to what I've seen above. 'least Shaun wasn't involved. =]
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Annie

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2007, 03:58:36 pm »
I had a dream the other week that the town I attend school in was hit my a meteor, and the entire place erupted in flame.

And then... I don't know why but our entire town started getting flooded. <<;

Fairly normal, compared to what I've seen above. 'least Shaun wasn't involved. =]

SCREW YOU, SPIKE.

D:

Offline Smogelore

• Too Drunk To FSCK
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2007, 07:35:21 pm »
i had this dream last night where my teeth began to come off, and the teeth that fell of were huge in comparison to the others. and in the dream i asked my mom why my teeth are falling off and she said its completely normal..  :P

i tell you those teeth were HUGE to be human teeths... they were about 3cm in lenght. and sharp
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:58:05 pm by Smogelore »
HAY!!! who stole my avatar... again...

Annie

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2007, 07:44:30 pm »
i had this dream last night where my teeth began to come off, and the teeth that fell of were huge in comparison to the others. and in the dream i asked my mom why my teeht are falling off and she said its completely normal..  :P

i tell you those teeth were HUGE to be human teeths... they were about 3cm in lenght. and sharp

The demon inside you is trying to spring out.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2007, 08:02:45 pm »
I had a weird dream, but i was half awake or something ?

It was my mentor in class screaming at me and insulting me for being a bad student, it was really weird.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2007, 08:08:47 pm »

It was my mentor in class screaming at me and insulting me for being a bad student, it was really weird.

Were you half-asleep in his class at the time?
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2007, 08:24:41 pm »

Were you half-asleep in his class at the time?
Good one ! Actually, no, but it did give me the jolt i needed to get up :)

Offline Smogelore

• Too Drunk To FSCK
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2007, 08:59:15 pm »
i had this dream last night where my teeth began to come off, and the teeth that fell of were huge in comparison to the others. and in the dream i asked my mom why my teeht are falling off and she said its completely normal..  :P

The demon inside you is trying to spring out.
could be... i have been feelin quite infernal recently.
HAY!!! who stole my avatar... again...