Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 72370 times)

Annie

Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2007, 03:58:55 pm »
Torp IS the man.

He should stick him to itself?

That some kind of new-age men masturbation? D:

I had a dream that I was on the forums and my computer exploded. It made, NO SENSE at all.

Lysix

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2007, 04:25:43 pm »
You had a dream where you and shaun were having sex?
You masturbate twice a day right? I hope that particular dream has no relation :P

Annie

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2007, 05:20:53 pm »
You had a dream where you and shaun were having sex?
You masturbate twice a day right? I hope that particular dream has no relation :P

: D Nah. Dun worry.

Just 'cause I have 'em doesn't mean I like 'em.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2007, 06:56:34 pm »
Yeah, like americans

Annie

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2007, 07:53:58 pm »
-Eyes her Karma and 121 posts-

Hrm... o: I think SOME people like me.

You know you love me, Rad. I love you too, darling.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2007, 08:00:20 pm »
I had a weird dream today. It was much more detailed and logical than most of my dreams, which surprised me. I'm going to try to explain the dream as well as I can, so this post might turn out a bit long...

It started with me sneaking around in a large castle, mostly medieval looking but with a bunch of machines ranging from the crude and noisy steam-powered stuff in the lower levels to the futuristic looking exoskeletons most of the guards higher up had on them. The atmosphere and most of the steam machines were very much alike the Thief-games by Looking Glass Studios.

After a while of creeping in the shadows and avoiding guards I came to a rusty iron elevator in the corner of a large garden-like room with stone walls, lots of different kinds of plants all over the place and a glass ceiling with lots of large lamps, all turned off for the night. I stepped into the elevator and saw a series of large square-shaped buttons on a metal plate that was hanging from the ceiling on a series of coloured wires. I pushed the topmost button, it made a curious cracking sound and the plate clanged against the wall behind it. The elevator lurched upwards, made a cracking noise, and stopped. Then the door closed with a jerk, making a small part of the rusty wall next to it fall off. After a few seconds of metallic noises, the elevator continued upwards. I pressed myself into a corner next to the door on the wall-side of the elevator in case someone was looking at that direction when it got to it's destination.

Some fifty meters higher the elevator suddenly stopped and the door I was hiding next to creaked open. I stepped through the door into a corridor going left along the side of the wall for about fifteen meters, then turning right. There was a wooden wall in the stone wall on the right side at about halfway to the turn. The left wall was a glass window. I started walking softly along the corridor and a few steps later the elevator made a clanking noise and started downwards again. When I had almost reached the turn in the corridor, I heard the clanging sound of the metal-plated feet and the whirring of servosystems belonging to one of the castle's elite guard. I quickly backtracked, but just after I passed the wooden door the lights of the garden went on outside the window and the elevator started clanking again, indicating that it was coming up. I quickly opened the door and ducked inside.

I found myself crouched next to a wooden hip-high cooking table in a partly lit kitchen type room. I peeked over the table, and realised there was someone coming towards me diagonally from the left with a mean looking cooking knife in his hand. I quickly dropped on all fours and moved quickly to the right along the side of the table until I got to the gap between the table and a wall. I waited there until the man was passing the table on it's other side, then continued along the wall and climbed into what I thought was an oven with a funnel, but was really a food lift used to transport food to the castle lord's apartment a few levels higher and to the great hall quite far below, as I realised when I found out the shaft didn't have a floor. Luckily, I managed to avoid falling down by clinging to a crack in the stone wall. As I was hanging from the wall, I somehow realised the reason for me being in the castle: I was supposed to assassinate the lord of the castle. I started climbing upwards to my target.

A long climb later, I emerged from the shaft into a dark futuristic looking dining room. I snuck to the ordinary wooden door on the other side and opened it slightly so I could see to the other side. There was a large hall with three high glass walls and a glass ceiling there. The floor was covered with a soft purple carpet. There was a man alone in the middle of the room, facing the huge wooden double doors on one of the glass walls with his back turned to me. As soon as I realised that I was looking at my target, I slipped through the doorway and pulled my dagger. Sneaking up on my target was surprisingly easy, as was slitting his throat. I let the dagger fall on the floor with his body. Before I got the chance to move, however, there was a great noise from the other side of the double door, and I saw lots of guards running at me along the glass bridge outside it, every one of them had their longswords out, and I could make out the forms of cannon-robots coming behind them. I turned around, found that the door to the dining room wasn't there anymore and the only door in the room was a blast door straight opposite to the double doors. I ran to it, and it opened with a hiss. I ran through the door to a smallish room with a round table in the middle of it, a couple of windows about three meters above the floor on the other side, and no doors in sight. I spurted towards the wall with the windows, vaulted over the table, kicked off the wall to gain upwards momentum, succeeded in grabbing the lower part of one of the windows, opened the window and climbed through onto a narrow ledge on the side of the enormous tower. I started running along the ledge to the left, and just when I reached the nearest corner, the wall exploded sending me flying on top of nothing. I fell a long time and finally crashed through a glass ceiling into a huge dinner table with lots of finely clad people. That's when I woke up.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2007, 08:07:49 pm »
These posts should really come with a Gravehill warning

+1 though, i could see every little bit that happened
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2007, 12:37:27 am »
Nice dream. :D

I dreamt something this morning, though I can't remember what anymore. But I do remember that yesterday, I had a sexual dream, which is at most the third I've ever had that I can remember. It was a bit funny, though. There was this room with lots of chicks in it, a harem of sorts. Not mine, though. Yet there was this chick who supposedly wanted me to "stuff my <some odd word> into her cervix". At that time, I really had no idea in the dream nor in a conscious state what the heck a cervix was. I just wiki'd it and it surprised me that it is in fact relevant. My subconsciousness must've known somehow. The word she used for my penis (supposedly?), though, was probably unrelated and perhaps not even existant in the english language. Anyway, I also remember that at some point she walked across a pool with her butt just above the water. She said it was supposed to warm up her cervix.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2007, 01:38:23 am »
Damn those dreams! Caranfin and Ceraptor : +1... Very interesting dreams!

I had some weird dream just couple of nights ago. I tried to write it here but somehow it vanished.

In my dream there was this blond guy who was chasing me. I was running through streets (mostly abandoned), escaping by car and underground system and tried hiding in buildings. He was unstoppable. Finally I ended up in parking hall's third floor where there was man with black trench coat, two of his bodyguards and three bulls (yes, those with horns and stuff) running around. I escaped bulls and managed to shot them down by shotgun I obtained from some car nearby (apparently it was black coated man's limo). As the last bull went down I realized that blond guy's purpose was to chase me there and it was not going to end well. It was meant as show and I was going to be some sort of ritual sacrifice for those guys... Soon the guy came forward, I pointed shotgun into his chest, pulled the trigger and BOOM I shot him. He did not even stop. His leather jacket swept from the blast, part of his shirt ripped apart and his clothes were smoking but there was no sign of real damage to blond guy himself. He just kept on walking and I panicked. I threw shotgun away and tried to find the way out. Blast doors were closed, there was no windows... I know I was doomed. I could not escape. Just then my wife woke me up for our family's morning rituals.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2007, 06:48:08 am »
I had a dream I got angry at school and beat up some freshman, while my next door-neighbor was dressed as the virgin Mary and walking in a procession by me.

I also had a dream I was a janitor's assistant at my old elementary school, and I had a beige jacket.

That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2007, 03:03:21 pm »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2007, 06:38:49 pm »
-Eyes her Karma and 121 posts-

Hrm... o: I think SOME people like me.

You know you love me, Rad. I love you too, darling.

You're a girl on a forum full of guys, telling about her nightly escapades and webcamming half naked in the middle of the night.
Am i missing something or :)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2007, 07:22:18 pm »
I'm actually suprised she has positive karma. :P

Annie

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2007, 08:08:32 pm »

Yeah, me too, actually.

But I'm going to stop being such an annoying, immature little slut all the time, anyways. :\

I know of quite a number of people on here that get aggravated by it.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2007, 08:53:37 pm »

Yeah, me too, actually.

But I'm going to stop being such an annoying, immature little slut all the time, anyways. :\

I know of quite a number of people on here that get aggravated by it.

Nah, its all good, this forum is for people, all sizes and colours, or well. You know what i mean.

Be who you are, or rather, don't change because of us. (In a negative manner :))

I just wanted to point out that girls in general are more loved than a beer drinking guy who sprouts random crap all the time.