Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 74843 times)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2007, 01:49:38 am »
Speaking of the mumppmeister, we must be being good because I haven't seen a locked topic in a couple of days.

le gasp.

ce nes pas possible! (bad french grammar, nyar!)

and on topic:

I had a dream last night that a FREAKY wooden spider was terrorizing me.  It only had 4 legs and they looked like scorpion stingers, except they were made of wood.
the 4 legs went to the center that looked like a black discus with a picture of a skull on it, except, uh,
the spider would curl its legs upwards and form a jug-like shape, then spin to move and come towards me, making a jack-in-the-box type sound while coming.  When it would get there it would latch to my feet and press its stinger/legs into my upper shins and cause immense pain.

it was kind of horrifying...

edit: off topic:  While reading over my post to make sure it was clean of mistakes, I was thinking of karma... then realised I could applaud MYSELF.  Then I got over there to do it and it wasn't there and I realised that i'm an idiot.

woop!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 01:51:47 am by Sirix »

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2007, 02:06:47 am »
Yes. You are a fool.

A fool with freaky assed fucking dreams. If I have that dream tonight, I'm gonna kill you.

Offline Pete

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2007, 10:07:54 am »
I was on...a trip, presumably with a school. Some kind of nature camping trip thing. Anyway...all I remember after that is running around a ruined city being chased by some kind of albino dinosaur monster that spat onto the ground to hatch tiny eggs into baby dinosaur monsters.

There were also some quality platforming sections involving something that looked like a mario kart with someone I knew in it. And giant trampolines.

Offline XooX

• Im walking alone...
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2007, 11:57:20 am »
I dreamed once that i had deepfrozen kittens in a box, then i took the box out of the freezer and were going to cut their claws..
I accedently cut their pawns off so i put the kittens back in the box and i woke up :/

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2007, 01:01:37 pm »
O-kay.

Well i wish i was sleeping. I'm at school now and im TIRED

Offline Smogelore

• Too Drunk To FSCK
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2007, 09:02:42 pm »
i had this dream in my summer vacation.
I dreamed that my alarm clock started to beep and i smashed it. then i woke up to all that noise that clock made tubling on the floor. I put it back on the table and fell back into sleep... then I saw that same dream again and smashed it harder and then again i woke up because the clock fell and made lots of noise
i almost broke it  :-\
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 08:17:24 pm by Smogelore »
HAY!!! who stole my avatar... again...

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2007, 01:43:15 am »
i had this dream in my summer vacation.
I dreamed that my alarm clock started to beep and i smashed it. then i woke up to all that noise that clock made tubling on the floor. I put it back on the table and fell back into sleep... then I saw that same dream again and smashed it harder and then again i woke up because the clock fell and made lots of noise
i almost brokke it  :-\
Ohhhh i have those dreams aswell, where you wake up, breakfast, shower, and go to school but then .. you wake up !

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2007, 01:54:20 am »
I hate dreaming that I have to go to school during vacation. I always panic in the dreams since I don't have my homework done. =[
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2007, 01:35:53 pm »
I had this really wierd, or okay, not wierd, but just, scary wierd...

I dreamed that I was somewhere, not at school, but about 200 people from school were there, and somehow a Zombie virus had comed, and there were some zombies here and there, but you could not really notice.

So I walk around and ask everyone in a classroom(there were no class though, but they thought that there were) if they had been bitten by a zombie, and like 5-6 persons raise their hand and mumbles; "Aw sweet! Lets say that we have been bitten so we can skip this class!" And I keep trying to tell them that this is really important to know who has been bitten and not, and that there is no class, so no point to fake... But somehow they don't listen, though one of them lower his hand. And after I have spent like 30min of whining about telling them not to fake and all that.

I start to walk in another room, and in there, there is something(Can't remember, I think it was radiocars, those big ones). And there is a door too, so I open it and there is a pretty long stair down where all my classmates are, they look almost like prisoners, but anyway, I tell them that my close friends can come up, about 5 of them, and we start to ride in the cars, but I can't even sit before it changes, suddenly I am at a beach and looks up at the school.

The door is 5meters away from me. Then I see LOADS of zombies walking towards me, you know that really slow walk that only zombies can do, and I panic, and I see this axe, so I pick it up, and suddenly all my friends are behind me with weapons and starts to shoot and attack the zombies, though I see like 2 meters away, there is all of them from school that is an ass to me, is being eaten by zombies, and eventually becomes one, so I rush over there and kill them all.

And after that, I am being awoken by the sound of my dad going to the toilet, and eventually wakes me.

And one thing I have noticed, I don't know if it is like that for you people, but for me sometimes, when I am at total coma, the whole dream can have sounds and nice grafics, not like when you daydream or just has gone to bed. No this is so diffrent, its so cool, BUT, IT CAN BE INTERUPTED BY EVEN THE SMALLEST SOUND. And if you move a little, whoosh, its gone.

Oh, another thing, this was acctually a dream I could not controll, though I can controll every other, I can change the whole dream if I want. This was the first dream I could not control in over 5 month... Its cool to be able to control your own dreams. Can you do that? Just wondering if everyone can or if it is me that have superior intellect than you... :D

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2007, 10:28:15 pm »
*casts Lesser Thread Resurrection yet again*

So, time for another Weird Dream story, this one happened last night:

For some reason or other, I was back in the army. We were in my hometown near my apartment at the outskirts during an exercise or something, when suddenly we got word that terrorists had invaded the town center. Me and a few others were sent out to intercept them and beat them back, which we did in the middle of a long downhill slope leading to the town center. When we returned to the others I decided to make a detour and evacuate my mother and little brother, who lives nearby, and take them back to the army camp. No sooner said than done, and we ended up using my mother's car to get back to the camp. When we got there, however, we discovered that everyone had left to establish a new camp and that the place (which for some reason was at a local gas station) was now occupied by some armed teenagers who wanted to fight the terrorists. We drove off again to search for my company, and on the way we somehow found ourselves driving a military Geländewagen. After we met some friends of mine who decided to join us (those Geländewagens can take up to 10 people with a little squeezing), I woke up and was thoroughly disappointed that the dream had ended :P
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2007, 11:03:28 pm »
I hate dreaming that I have to go to school during vacation. I always panic in the dreams since I don't have my homework done. =[
Man, if one of my friends would say that i'd be like o.0

Annie

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2007, 12:26:17 am »
I dream, a lot. A lot of the time, it's about old memories. ( Some bad, Some good ) So I kind of like the fact that when I dream, It helps me remember things I don't ever want to forget.

Lately, I've been having one special reoccuring dream. It relates to a memory, but... Some of it, I just don't understand.

It's raining really heavily, and it starts with me, ( It's me but.. It's not me. ) collapsed on the ground, crying to myself, surrounded by corpses. I'm all beat and cut up, and look half dead. So I stand up, and I look around, and it's like... a battlefield. Thousands of corpses, all torn and mangled. It looks like.. a complete Genocide of the human race, with no mercy shown, not even for the most innocent of infants. I don't know what happened, Who did it, or Why it happened. All I know is, I had a big part to play in it. And while I'm staring at the horror in front of me, an arm wraps around my waist and cradles me against someone's torso. I smile, and close my eyes, and when I open them again, I'm hugging this person back, and I'm no longer in that hellish place before. I'm home. Not my home where I live at in real life, But I place I knew of a long time ago, and always dreamed to live there. It's a beautiful place. It's pretty much a mansion, up on top of a hill. Around most of the land is forest, all covered in snow. There's snow everywhere, falling from the sky, and stacked on the ground, the trees. Everwhere. It's like.. midnight, and the moon is full and bright, and it's light is cascading everything. And it's so beautiful, I can't even describe it. The person I'm hugging, he's an older version of someone I lost a long time ago. Someone I was in love with, but then he was taken from me. We're standing in the woods, near the edge of the trees, so you can just see the house and everything. I look up at his face, and I start crying again, and just bury my face in his chest and huggle him. He whispers something in my ear, but I can't hear what he says. He stops hugging me, and rests his hands on my shoulders, and says something else, but I still can't hear him. Out of nowhere, the blad of a scythe erupts from my stomach, caked in blood. Then I see someone behind me; a monster? No, a demon. He has the body of a human. His skin is dark blue,,and his hair is black. And he's got a sick smirk on his face, showing off one of his fangs. He'll whisper, "You're mine now, Annie." And then tear out the scythe from my body as I fall to my knees, and look up at my special someone, and he says: "I'm sorry." and starts to cry. I reach my hand out to him, and then... he disappears. And then I wake up.

I don't know. :\  I get it at least twice a year.  But whatever. Kinda retarded. Kinda cool.

..I've never had a naked dream, You know, being nude in front of people, which seems to surprise everyone.

I used to have these porcelain creepy dolls in my room, and I'd have nightmares that they'd come to life and try to kill me. xD

Also, random fact. I've been having *a lot* of sex dreams lately. Like, the past two months have been crazy. I don't know why. I'm a virgin. :\

Offline Pete

« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2007, 01:41:12 am »

Also, random fact. I've been having *a lot* of sex dreams lately. Like, the past two months have been crazy. I don't know why. I'm a virgin. :\

You find it odd to have sex dreams even though you're a virgin? How peculiar...

Maybe that's a deep rooted difference between the male and female species. Or maybe you're just completely infatuated with someone and want his babies.

Aaaaanyway, last dream I even remotely remember involved....an electric, battery powered helicopter, a task to fly across an ocean, and the pilot being a retard (Howz do I go up lols?). We had to stop on an island halfway across, which turns out to be my original home (Maybe I'm homesick...).
Also, on the way out to sea, we fly through a valley, and in the cliffs, there're giant carving of Lenin's and Stalin's faces. I have absolutely no idea why.

Most of my other dreams I recall a bit seem to be post apocalyptic/action/military/really freaking cool. Yays!

I also seem to have wonderful dreams involving tragic accidents and girls I seem to fancy...which I presume is because I'm an over emotional fool and get attached to people annoyingly easily. But anyway...

Annie

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2007, 02:09:34 am »

You find it odd to have sex dreams even though you're a virgin? How peculiar...

Maybe that's a deep rooted difference between the male and female species. Or maybe you're just completely infatuated with someone and want his babies.

Well, right now, I AM infatuated with someone. But.. I'm having sex ( IN MY DREAMS ) with different people, none of which are the one I'm obsessed with. I don't know why. I never used to be like this. :\ I've been really horny lately, too. ( LET'S BE MATURE ABOUT THIS, KIDDOS. ) Like, ever since spring started. I've no idea why. Maybe I'm.. BLOOMING INTO A WOMAN.

But no, seriously.

No idea why.

Oh and Shaun, no, you're not the one I'm infatuated with. So. Don't get your hopes,
among other things, up. <3

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2007, 02:19:55 am »

..I've never had a naked dream, You know, being nude in front of people, which seems to surprise everyone.

I can't remember having had a naked dream either. That is, one of those uncomfortable dreams where you forget to dress or something. It's probably because it's not something that freaks me out. For example, when I was younger (like, grade school) I didn't always bother to find a place to hide if I was on the beach and about to change into swimgear. Nowadays, I do, mostly to spare others the sight. For some reason, they don't think a naked man is very proper at the beach. I'd probably make a good nudist, though I'm not particularly inclined towards it.

Sex dreams are normal. They come and go, and are probably more common if you're not having sex. Some of my best sex dreams have come after longer periods of doing nothing sexual (it's rather amazing what not masturbating for a week can do. I almost decided, a couple of times, to start doing it less for more fun when I did it).

So the question is: Have you pleasured yourself enough lately? (no need to answer that to anybody but yourself. And I can't really speak for women on that subject, I'm just supposing that sexual energy builds up in you as well)

Also, horniness is a good thing (if there's not too much of it). I do believe that not being in connection with your sexual side (that is, repressing it) is a rather unhealthy thing to be. And, well, it's spring. Spring has that effect. I've felt it myself many times (though not yet, this spring. It's still snowing up here!).

Okay, so that wasn't very well written. Confusing even myself a bit. But I'm sick and tired (literally. Caught a cold and it's bedtime).

Oh, and Tal, was I in that dream?
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic