Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 71691 times)

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2007, 03:13:49 am »
I get quite a few re-occuring dreams like, when my secondary school is an inside theme park with uncomfortable rides that just make you feel ill.

Another one I particularly remember well is with my primary school, I'm 21 and at my primary school visiting my old teachers. Suddenly, I hear gunshots outside and just start running to get outside shouting "HOLY SHIT!" and just wondering what in the fuck is going on. So I get outside the front doors, and there's a gravel carpark with about 15-20 cars parked in it. Then, on a side road on the right of where I'm standing is this immense line of cars of gang members driving past and doing drive-by's on the school, then, just drove-off without looking back.

I'm standing there absolutely bewildered by what's going on, I can't believe that could ever happen because the school is a familiar place I have emotional ties with. Anyway, I decide it's best to jump under one of the cars even though some were exploding from the petrol tanks being shot, and I lie there for a while, a small child comes up to me and hands me a gun, I don't have a clue how to use a real pistol, so I lie there attempting to shoot at the cars, and, I'd get some good shots. But it wasn't enough, a second after I just awaken in an upright position and groggy. I have thought about this dream a lot in the past and wondered about it, and the only reason I can think of is either, maybe the car I was under blew up and killed me instantly? Or my brain hasn't felt that amount of pain nor death and, so, can't re-create it in a dream, you know, like the only limit is the human mind?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2007, 07:22:25 am »
Last night I had dream where living a normal day. I went to refrigerator and filled my glass with cola. Apparently someone has changed that cola to some sort of acid. I had to spit everything out and I lost three teeth from upper side (one of them was split vertically so there remained grayish black, bleeding ruins of other half of it) and something around six teeth from lower jaw. Teeth from lower side went complete with their roots and looked like false teeth when they were lying there on the floor. Rest of my teeth remained in mouth but they were very loose and hurted. Dream ended when I called dentist.

I posted this as weird dream although it does make a sense. I've thought for some weeks that I should go to see dentist because I think that I've got my first hole. Probably has something to do with massive amounts of cola drinks I drink. Anyways... Somewhere along this thread someone posted dream about loosing teeth and I thought that it was something I would never see. Well... I just did.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2007, 10:49:42 pm »
i had a dream about driving a car then crashing it injuring all my mates who were in it, gah!
it was horrible ;p

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #318 on: August 24, 2007, 03:56:15 am »
I had a dream about me being Peter the Great, attacking the French. But then Montezuma and Wang Kon launched a joint attack on my weakest border city.

Oh wait, that was just me playing Civ 4 all night. Sorry.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #319 on: August 24, 2007, 09:12:05 am »
Montezuma can suck a duck.

also william of orange. and hammurabi with his goddamn bowmen.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2007, 12:07:31 pm »
Montezuma can suck a duck.

He did, alright. The duck called Cossacks. Lots of ducks, really.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #321 on: May 16, 2008, 08:22:40 pm »
REVIVAL!!!

Insane dream. So, for awhile, I was on Skype with MDX and we were talking about Ragnarok online and Dragons, and then Ant came in and starting telling me a story about these dragoons that he was related to all these years ago, and me and him were related (ew) and we were supposed to go tell the story to other people because we were trying to find the other people who had the dragoons as their ancestors, and there was one for each color! I was Blue, And was Red, and so we were like 'Okay, well, Dim is probably the black one!' (Haha Dim, sorry) and so we went to my grandparents house to find her and she had crazy cool purple hair and we were like, 'oh well maybe she's purple then!' So we told her the story and she said to come back later, and so I was like 'Oh oh, MDX is probably green!' So I came back home and went on Skype but he wasn't there and left me a message saying he had to take care of his mother and he'd be back in about a month, and an ex of mine, Dani, was blue and he wouldn't talk to me because he hated me so we couldn't get the 'group' back together and it was really strange! So we went to go find Dim again and we couldn't and she had said something about meeting up with Gaijin. It wasn't just forumites who were involved in the dream, a couple of my  online and IRL friends as well, but no one here knows them so they weren't mentioning ;D
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #322 on: May 16, 2008, 10:51:55 pm »
There's a new weird dream thread. :P
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #323 on: May 16, 2008, 11:30:26 pm »
I couldn't find it. :\

Smeagol

« Reply #324 on: May 16, 2008, 11:46:55 pm »
It's for people only. Sorry.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #325 on: May 16, 2008, 11:56:10 pm »
Darn, then I can't post in the new one!
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #326 on: May 17, 2008, 12:32:36 am »
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #327 on: May 17, 2008, 12:38:39 am »
I guess a link wouldn't have been sufficient enough.

Lysix

« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2008, 12:43:52 am »
how did you find this one if it was further down than the new one? thats impressive!

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #329 on: May 17, 2008, 12:55:19 am »
I searched "Weird Dreams" and this was the first one.