Author Topic: Where can I find good signal processing software?  (Read 2001 times)

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
Where can I find good signal processing software?
« on: December 12, 2003, 07:25:16 am »
I have my Dunlop Wah-Wah, and now I'm done buying signal input processors (stomp boxes). Does anyone know where I can find software (free, obviously) that I can use to manually create sounds by changing the input signal coming in to my computer? I'd like to be able to create sounds by using numbers, and such. Like, input 440hz and have it produce the note A and such, or be able to produce multiple signals like 220hz, 440hz, and 880hz simultaniously. Also I'd like to be able to tell it to take a certain aspect of the synthesized wave/input signal and change them some how (create an octaver, a flanger, etc.).
Or in really really simple terms, where can I find a program that I can use to create custom tailored guitar effects and/or synthesized music/effects?

Thanks a bunch!
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings