I can bet Gaijin will be there taking many many pictures
I wouldn't put too much money on that bet.
Maybe not in body, but in soul.
I'm sure there will be people taking plenty of pictures. If you do though, remember: DONT USE FLASH! It ruins the mood of pictures!
Quick guide for takin' shots @ gigs:
1. No flash
2. Use your cameras manual mode, if it has one
3. Set the aparture-value (f-value) to as low a number as possible
4. Set the time to around 1/60
5. Set your iso-settings to as HIGH as it possibly can go. This however is not true if your camera is utter crap, but.. if it is, what the fuck are you using it for?
6. No godsdamned flash!
7. Take MANY pictures. Many. -MANY-. D'ya get it? 80-90% of your photos are going to be crap.. if you take more pictures, then.. you'll get more good ones.
8. No FUCKING FLASH!
If your camera does NOT have a manual-mode, set it to the night-time portrait-program-thingy. Then it'll use a flash BUT it'll use a slow exposure time, so it won't ruin it completely. This however demands a steady hand.
That's the quick-version.. for those people who doesn't have proper gear. If you have proper gear, you can disregard this.. although, you already knew that, didn't you?