Author Topic: Hyperchase for StepMix 2  (Read 12857 times)

Offline cloudstrifex

Re: Hyperchase for StepMix 2
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 07:19:05 pm »
You should still play there are lots of people on there that just play for fun and aren't incredibly insanely good. And the simfile I'm making is a keyboard 12 footer but I'll send it to you anyway when I'm done so you can tell me what you think. :)

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 07:45:22 pm »
Well, I'm getting better with the keyboard. I'm going to look into ordering one of those pads though.

My main concern I've been having is what the best platform for a beginner to use is. I have a PS2 and I know theres some dance games available for it, but the question is are they worth my time?

It almost seems like my PC may verywell be my best bet. IT's a shame it's not available for Xbox 360, though.

Problem is alot of the stepfiles I've been getting are amazingly hard or rediculously easy, it's hard to find a common ground in difficulty for me. And once I switch to a pad, it's going to be even harder for me to find a proper difficulty. :\

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 08:02:24 pm »
Well In The Groove was recently shut down by Konami (big surprise there) but if you can get your hands on that it would be your best bet. ITG has awesome songs and difficulties for all players on just about every song.