Author Topic: Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me  (Read 123731 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 12:53:18 pm »
PS: and just out of curiosity... and no hard feelings towards gravehill.  Does anyone else skip right over those page long posts?
Probably most people do :D

EDIT :
If there is just one person who reads them I'm happy, it's enough for me.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 01:10:31 pm by Gravehill »
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 01:01:46 pm »
PS: and just out of curiosity... and no hard feelings towards gravehill.  Does anyone else skip right over those page long posts?
Probably most people do :D

I don't. Rather interesting. Right now I'm wondering weather I'm a sissy or gay.

Lysix

« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2006, 01:02:40 pm »
Most people do :D

I gotta admit, i only ever read half of your posts. You tend to ramble off a tangent at times. :P

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 01:18:26 pm »

I gotta admit, i only ever read half of your posts. You tend to ramble off a tangent at times. :P
You hit the nail there, buddy.

There are certain amount of interest that individual has to have towards subject at hand (being it discussion or argument, whatever) for him to bother to read more than five lines of text. If this was forum dealing with sexuality there were more people that would read longer and longer posts. It's not the main point actually since this thing does apply to my other posts as well.

Information exchange in networks is growing rapidly. Pace of life and communication is growing and this means people have oversupply of information. Filtering out longer texts which are written in poor english and made complicated is perfectly understandable. My texts are not so important or good that most people would find them that entertaining or useful and they give up after some clauses. And I don't mind it.

Third reason why people do not read them is language I use. My cardinal sin is that I do too long sentences. The problem of lenght of my posts is not only the length of the text itself but clauses. This applies to both texts in english and in finnish. And to make things worse my mother language ain't english and it shows. My texts can be and are sometimes hard to read. Random rambling - that's true. My logic (?) is sometimes hard to follow.

Usually these reasons kill that little motivation they might have had and I don't mind. If someone, even one people, actually reads whole package with thought it has made it's purpose.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2006, 01:50:35 pm »
I tend to just look at random (hopefully key-)words in his sentences, and then decide wether it's worth reading the entire text. Then something usually happens that takes my attention away from Gravehill's postage, so I end up reading about 1/3 of them.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2006, 02:17:20 pm »
I don't. Rather interesting. Right now I'm wondering weather I'm a sissy or gay.
This made me happy very happy, thanks!

If my text provokes additional questions I'm happy. If these questions are of something important like reader's own life it makes me superhappy. Why? Because without questions there can't be answers found. Answers do exist but we cannot find them because we are not searching or are searching from wrong places. Additionally those answers, whatever they are, cannot be found or given from outside. That's expedition one has to make to one's own soul. It's very fruitful expedition although it can be sometimes little scary. But it's something that generally makes people more stronger and more aware of themselves and their motives. And that achieved people tend to use more of their hidden potential. This process is something that I'm constantly in myself.

Question about being sissy or gay is good. It takes lots of courage to wonder these things. Personally I think they both can be positive things. They can be manly as well. They don't mean that someone is weak - they can mean that someone has found new sources of strenght and selfknowledge. So many men live in fear - outside they are very macho but inside there lays just need to be touched. So many suppressed feelings, so many missed possibilities. All that because fear of rejection (from group of boys) and losing one's "manhood" (very subjective, often illusory consept). Problem is that some things that are essential for both sexes are fixed nowadays on other gender only.

But if you think backwards, weren't all great lovers of past those who were not deeds of battle but those of roses, good speech and tender touch? Were they not males who usually did flee more than fight most of time those angry "machomen" who were angry for them because they got their women? And usually all that because they were able to touch their women unlike their own men who had these illusions of touching being unmanly, being tender being sissyness? Note irony in that situation! Both of them were manly but lovers were sissies too who touched, were tender and polite.

And ain't being good lover something that's manly?

EDIT : note that I'm not referring here to amount of sex. It's all about touching, being polite and being tender. That is - being romantic. What you give you shall receive. Being romantic is something that can be learned. If you are romantic you look like a sissy or gay but eventually it will pay off ;) Little gestures - opening door for her, not looking or evaluating other females at her presence, listening and remembering what she talks about, asking what she likes and later offering her that in other occasion, giving good feedback in moderate amounts... It all sends message that you care about her. That's something that one can learn.

Not romantic way:
"You have nice boobs!"

Romantic way:
"I like your perfume, it reminds me of (flower/ocean/fruits). What mark it is?"
Then, when you give that marks perfume for her as present at RIGHT MOMENT most girls really appreciate that. Don't lie. Find something positive you like in her and be creative (coffee has never tasted better than from your lips...) . It can be her favourite food, how she likes her coffee (you liked your coffee with hint of milk in it, wasn't it? can I offer you one?) etc... Don't push it, don't rush it, be natural. There's no hurry. If she notices that you pay attention you will find that you will become more close to eachother. Same thing works for males, too. Just think if you go visiting your loved one and she/he has made your favourite food how good does that feel? Whether you're male or female, cooking is good way to make impression to someone. Learning how to do single dish ain't that hard. If you're loved one has too demanding taste, figure out something else or make recipe easier (make it "something-like-that-food-you-liked"). Possibilities are endless.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 02:41:13 pm by Gravehill »

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2006, 02:18:28 pm »

I tend to read most of Gravehill's posts. But alas, I'm too lazy to respond to most of them.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2006, 06:09:09 pm »
I have a social Phobia which not only means I have trouble talking to her because of the usual girl-the-guy-likes problem, but I just have trouble talking to people in person unless we're good friends.

Woah, are you... Me?

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2006, 06:26:07 pm »

You hit the nail there, buddy.

There are certain amount of interest that individual has to have towards subject at hand (being it discussion or argument, whatever) for him to bother to read more than five lines of text. If this was forum dealing with sexuality there were more people that would read longer and longer posts. It's not the main point actually since this thing does apply to my other posts as well.

Information exchange in networks is growing rapidly. Pace of life and communication is growing and this means people have oversupply of information. Filtering out longer texts which are written in poor english and made complicated is perfectly understandable. My texts are not so important or good that most people would find them that entertaining or useful and they give up after some clauses. And I don't mind it.

Third reason why people do not read them is language I use. My cardinal sin is that I do too long sentences. The problem of lenght of my posts is not only the length of the text itself but clauses. This applies to both texts in english and in finnish. And to make things worse my mother language ain't english and it shows. My texts can be and are sometimes hard to read. Random rambling - that's true. My logic (?) is sometimes hard to follow.

Usually these reasons kill that little motivation they might have had and I don't mind. If someone, even one people, actually reads whole package with thought it has made it's purpose.

I read that one!
but not the next one...

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2006, 06:30:45 pm »
If it's a girl who you want to truly love you, true love tends to appear unplanned,unpredicted and completely unexpected.
That's true.

PS: and just out of curiosity... and no hard feelings towards gravehill.  Does anyone else skip right over those page long posts?
Depends... in this thread, I read them, but in other threads I just sigh and think: "Oh Gravehill, you made it again... But don't force me to read it...!"
Don't ask me how I select.
It's quite interesting, some of the theories you keep in mind and later you come to a certain topic somewhere and you think: "Hey, there was something that Gravehill said about it!"

Lexx

« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2006, 06:54:00 pm »
I even dropped the whole "proffesional gamer" thing recently.

Drop the "gamer" thing altogether.. if anyone says what you do say something "cool" like "work and drink" or "design puppy dog eyes".

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2006, 07:36:37 pm »
I even dropped the whole "proffesional gamer" thing recently.
You tried to be a pro gamer ?

You're on the forums like, 24/7 ?

You say you don't get enough boo-tay ?

Figures.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2006, 07:57:20 pm »

Sort of. Thinking too hard into things tends to turn up a nihilistic answer.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 08:04:18 pm by ^Spike »
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2006, 08:16:52 pm »
Gravehill's posts hold many important points, and it's a shame so many of us are too "busy" to read them. I only read a few of them because of my imaginary busyness, but what I do read is great and wise stuff.

On another note, yesterday I got an idea for a great erotic novel. It was both entirely human and straight.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2006, 09:07:20 pm »
I have a social Phobia.............. I just have trouble talking to people in person unless we're good friends.

Woah, are you... Me?