Author Topic: Saturday-Friday night ?  (Read 42281 times)

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
Re: Saturday-Friday night ?
« Reply #225 on: October 27, 2007, 08:31:56 pm »
He lol'd quite hard, much like I.
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Ak!mbo

• -=CYNiC=-
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2007, 03:31:59 pm »
I usually work pretty late Friday nights.. But I still go out after work, preactically each Friday, even if I've been working 'til one AM and I've had to walk all the wayt into town (pretty much a two hour trek along the tram rails...)
I stepped in for my friend at work this Saturday, so I had four hours of sleep on Friday before going back in for another seven hours of work.
I was pretty beaten come Saturday night, but I still went to a concert and had a blast.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2007, 05:40:50 pm »
It's good to get away from the computer sometimes, especially if work requires you to be on it 80% of the day, and then there's... other reasons that make it especially hard to stay away (<3)
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2008, 07:35:36 pm »
Sooo. That time of the week again!

What are the plans?

Offline Merryn

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2008, 08:48:46 pm »
Sit at home and watch tv. Although there is eight bottles of kuohuviini(i don't know what it is in english, some kind of wine ;D) we bought earlier today... But they are for graduation party which is next week's saturday. And so no one of my friends want to go out tonight and i have to wait another week. Last time i was out with my friends in the end of january :o I try my best to go out sometimes on Friday but it's difficult when you don't have the necessary lift or company.

Alright, i'm lazy bum.
aye!

Offline Blackiris

• Class Alpha Mnemonicide
    • My Blog
« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2008, 08:57:35 pm »
Not sure really about what I'm to do...I mean, vacation's gonna end in less than 2 weeks, and back to school again. x_X So what is there to do within the last days of freedom? I'll just continue to compose more music, handle my forums and site until I bump into something interesting to do again  :(

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2008, 09:38:26 pm »
Friday = working at garage sale/sitting on my ass
Saturday = working at garage sale/packing for trip
Sunday = working at garage sale/going to Mall of America/LEAVING ON A JET PLANE.
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2008, 09:51:43 pm »
Age of Conan Age of Conan Age of Conan Age of Conan Age of Conan

and more Age of Conan.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Smeagol

« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2008, 09:58:29 pm »
Saturday - Apparently not needed at work, so I can sleep in til about 4 and then get ready to go out for a meal.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2008, 12:49:39 am »
Today : we went to remote place beside lake with wife and kid. We grilled some sausage, I cooked some openfire-coffee, we watched small rapids nearby and threw some stones at lake... Sun was painting all scenery in golden red and it was really beautiful. Some strangers come there to fish and we offered them some coffee as we talked about this-and-that along the way. Other one of them offered cup of whiskey which my wife politely accepted whereas I had to say no because I was driving. After we had eaten sausage, drank coffee (and juice for kid) and eaten bar of chocolate per face we drove back home.

Tomorrow : plans are pretty much open, may do something outside with family thou. Wife's going to get plastered with her brother and brother-in-law whereas I stay home with son because...

At sunday : I'm going to take training trip with my brother at nearby forest, starting right from the morning. One day full of walking, experimenting and checking out equipment. And talking, eating food made at open fire and stuff. Preparing for the big walk :D
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2008, 03:08:09 pm »
Whoa gravehill your life sounds great i wanna trade! ^_^