Music > Music Discussion

LoNero

(1/4) > >>

Seretti:
I recently discovered this fantastic band from the US, called LoNero. I strongly suggest that you check out this amazing band.
I'm not going to write much about them, instead I'm going to let the music speak for itself.

www.LoNero.net

www.myspace.com/lonero

Ant:

--- Quote from: Muse on November 06, 2006, 01:43:15 am ---I recently discovered this fantastic band from the US, called LoNero. I strongly suggest that you check out this amazing band.
I'm not going to write much about them, instead I'm going to let the music speak for itself.

www.LoNero.net

www.myspace.com/lonero

--- End quote ---

So err... you like Muse eh?

Something about this band just doesn't sound right, i can't place my finger on it...

Seretti:

--- Quote from: LionNinja on November 06, 2006, 01:46:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Muse on November 06, 2006, 01:43:15 am ---I recently discovered this fantastic band from the US, called LoNero. I strongly suggest that you check out this amazing band.

www.LoNero.net

www.myspace.com/lonero

--- End quote ---

So err... you like Muse eh?

Something about this band just doesn't sound right, i can't place my finger on it...

--- End quote ---

I've never listened to Muse, but I can tell you that I tokk my nick from the band "Faith and the Muse"... since the whole name was too long to be used on IRC i had to shorten it ;)

LoNero is a rock/metal band... What differs them from many other bands is that they're completely instrumental, in other words: no vocals!

Ant:
Hahaha that's really weird because that's exactly what i couldn't put my finger on! :D

I love instrumentals, but sometimes lyrics help convey songs, it depends what genre i guess

I have one question to ask, why hide your email but not your MSN?

Seretti:

--- Quote from: LionNinja on November 06, 2006, 03:12:01 am ---Hahaha that's really weird because that's exactly what i couldn't put my finger on! :D

I love instrumentals, but sometimes lyrics help convey songs, it depends what genre i guess

I have one question to ask, why hide your email but not your MSN?

--- End quote ---

I like to listen to instrumentals sometimes...just focus on the music and enjoy it without something distracting

Oh my, I wasn't even aware that I had those settings.. I just put my msn there... I better fix my settings. Thanks for telling me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version