Author Topic: A BRUSH WITH DEATH!!  (Read 11384 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: A BRUSH WITH DEATH!!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 01:26:29 am »
* Harvey McRyanpants holds LionNinja and never lets go.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 01:28:05 am by Harvey McRyanpants »
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 01:29:39 am »
Well, I was recently treating this crooked cop who got some weird illness, and then I got it as well. He died a painful death, but I survived, barely.

Oh, wait, no, that was Foreman from House MD.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 01:30:45 am »
* Harvey McRyanpants holds LionNinja and never lets go.

;_; I love you

Well, I was recently treating this crooked cop who got some weird illness, and then I got it as well. He died a painful death, but I survived, barely.

That show rox my sox!!! :D:D

Is anyone in the medical profession here? they must deal with death quite often, would this make them cold hearted eventually do ya reckon?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Sativa

• 1337 IRC Whore
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 01:38:23 am »

Is anyone in the medical profession here? they must deal with death quite often, would this make them cold hearted eventually do ya reckon?

Like Kelso from scrubs? XD
"The orange ones fuck you up REAL good"

"We must stop here, this is machinae country!"

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 01:38:48 am »

Like Kelso from scrubs? XD

Exactly! so...anyone?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 02:01:50 am »
I can't think of any experiences nearer death than the mountain I nearly fell of a few months ago. That was scary.

I have a theory. We never die in our own world. If there's a chance we might die, our consciousness continues in the closest of the worlds where we don't, a slight distance further along the probability axis. Perhaps we're all 5-dimensional beings, just unaware of it.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 02:39:18 am »
I can't think of any experiences nearer death than the mountain I nearly fell of a few months ago. That was scary.

I have a theory. We never die in our own world. If there's a chance we might die, our consciousness continues in the closest of the worlds where we don't, a slight distance further along the probability axis. Perhaps we're all 5-dimensional beings, just unaware of it.

Scary... that's exactly what I've been pondering as well..  :o
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline FoxofFire

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 01:14:22 pm »

Woah that's too hard for me to comprehend, but 5 is bigger than 3 so it must be good! =D

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 04:46:54 pm »
when i was 3 i was playing in the back yard on my own and a snake came across the yard. i ran in front of it and into the house. for those scoffing at snakes.. i live in australia. -northern- australia at that point. nuf said.
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 04:22:00 pm »
I have had some near death experiences. I once slipped while climbing a tree. I came down maybe two metres and landed beautifully with my head first. For a second I saw light blue and white light, like explosion, then there were maybe one second when everything was pitch black. I opened my eyes and saw that it was steel reinforced concrete element where I had landed with steel bars poking upwards at various points. I landed just between them. I got cut on back of my head, it took three stitches (so it was not that bad after all).

Other time when I had near death experience when we were building raft with couple of friends down by the little river. It was neat raft and I was eager to try it. It was february if I remember correctly. Anyways that river was still half frozen and there I was on our little raft. It floated allright but I was having hard time balancin myself on that raft. Initially I failed, slipped and dropped to icecold water. Water was chilling and I will remember forever that moment when I was at the bottom of the river trying to figure out what the hell happened and where was the surface. Then I noticed light circle on the surface and I've never swam so fast as that time. I get on the surface (blessfully that spot was not frozen) and got up to shore. There was one problem thou. My clothes were wet and it was like minus 20 degrees of Celsius there... So I ran like hell to my home which was almost three kilometres away... Somehow I get there with my clothes frozen stiff. We took them off and my feet were all blue and then my mother get warm water and drinking, blankets and stuff and initially I got warmer. And boy I got warm when I had to face the music! We were especially warned not to go there and play by the river.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 05:32:04 pm »
"I wanna play until I die
don't wanna lose my reasons why
I race towards the sky
in a world that never ends

I keep coming back for more
coming back until I score
always stronger than before
in a world that never ends"
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 03:36:23 am »
I've had 3 that I can remember.

One when I was 9 or 10 so, my brother had bought a new game for the MegaDrive (oh the good old days! :D) and i'd gotten a lift home from school from my nan. I got out of the car and because I was excited to get to play this new game, I dived accross the road without looking left or right and got knocked down, breaking my collar bone.

My second was quite soon after, around 11, climing a tree to knock conkers down, I fell from the top of this tree and bounced off quite a few branches before luckily landing straight onto my feet, then falling over onto my arse. I didnt break anything, but it was friggin painful.

And my third was pretty recent actually, I cant remember, maybe a year or so back, I was out with family, and we'd found a huge tree with a tree-swing dangling off a big branch, all very sturdy, and it was going over a really tall, well, I dont know wether to call it a valley or what, but there was a dried out stream/river at the bottom of it, and logs etc lying on the muddy bottom of this 'valley'. It was a great rope swing and I had a lot of fun on it, but I couldnt help but realise that there was near to no grip on the stick that was tied to the rope. Shame I only realised that as I was flying down 2 or 3 stories heading straight for a log rolled on its side. I landed straight onto it, spraining my collar bone (again with the collar bone, wtf?) and waking up in hospital.

I guess there is one other, too. At a party recently I drank too much of the homebrew shit they'd made and it was OFF. I puked up my entire stomach contents and lay half dead on a cold stone floor, rain pattering over my puke-stained body, no-one around to help me. The fucker's had dumped me outside so they could get on with their party.

Fuckers.

So, yeah. I dont live a dangerous lifestyle but I have had quite a few brushes with the ol' Grim Reaper. :)

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 03:39:13 am »
Soon i will tell all about how i died from taking too many drugs, drinking too much alcohol and smoking way too many ciggarettes

Ah well, i had fun :)

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 11:26:37 am »
I guess there is one other, too. At a party recently I drank too much of the homebrew shit they'd made and it was OFF. I puked up my entire stomach contents and lay half dead on a cold stone floor, rain pattering over my puke-stained body, no-one around to help me. The fucker's had dumped me outside so they could get on with their party.

If they were real friends, they would've placed a CD player playing "Ghost" right next to you.  :P

Offline Sativa

• 1337 IRC Whore
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 05:49:49 pm »

Woah that's too hard for me to comprehend, but 5 is bigger than 3 so it must be good! =D

We allready live in a 4 demensional world you see, time is the 4th dimension!! ^_^

Soon i will tell all about how i died from taking too many drugs, drinking too much alcohol and smoking way too many ciggarettes

Ah well, i had fun :)

Looking forward to that one.
"The orange ones fuck you up REAL good"

"We must stop here, this is machinae country!"