Author Topic: Bereavement  (Read 11654 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: Bereavement
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2006, 08:40:39 pm »
'Kay. No offence taken.  :D

So... anyone bereaving those people who died buying PS3s?
I think its fucked man, what if you're spending your saved money on a ps3 for your kid for christmas, and you get killed for it ?

Well, that's death for you. It can come at the worst possible times.  :P All I can hope is that when I die, it's either really cool, or peaceful.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Sativa

• 1337 IRC Whore
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2006, 04:42:19 am »

I think its fucked man, what if you're spending your saved money on a ps3 for your kid for christmas, and you get killed for it ?

Well, that's death for you. It can come at the worst possible times.  :P All I can hope is that when I die, it's either really cool, or peaceful.

Cool like someone putting a potato in the exhaust of a car as a prank, and it shooting out and killing you? Thats how I want to die.
"The orange ones fuck you up REAL good"

"We must stop here, this is machinae country!"

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2006, 05:51:20 am »

Cool like someone putting a potato in the exhaust of a car as a prank, and it shooting out and killing you? Thats how I want to die.

Cool like dying by execution in a third-world country at 81 years old.

That's what a survey said would happen to me. >>
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2006, 03:00:15 pm »
which survey? :D

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2006, 06:20:59 pm »
infos plz

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2006, 06:32:44 pm »

Or trying to lick the propellor of an airplane engine.

*licks keyboard*

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2006, 08:09:11 pm »
Second time this went off-topic. This was supposed to be about bereavement, no chit-chat. That was not the case so this one locked.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.