Author Topic: Dogs...  (Read 40581 times)

sobella_science

Dogs...
« on: November 28, 2003, 12:53:34 am »

Now why have Sobella started a thread called Dogs you may think. But if you know me you're not the least surprised.
To have sweet discussions of adorable fluffy things?
To provoke? Me? Never! ;D

We could talk about cats too of course (they are the best actually, megacool free minded pets) and why not speak about the other pets we have around us in general as well? Lizards, snakes, birds, mistresses, lovers, bunnies etc. ;)

And for what matters, this thread can be serious, less serious or not serious at all. It's up to you. You know how things turned out at "the stupidiest post" and at some other threads as well... ;D

sobella_science

Re:Dogs...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 12:58:42 am »
It's interesting to observe people when they are out walking with their beloved 4legged friends. Why do people get a dog in first place? Because they are lonely souls or is it because it's intriguing to control someone else with little effort?

Women who owns a dog/s are mostly very much in control of themselfs (that they belive anyway, hehehe..) and in control over their boyfriend and rest of the family as well. They mostly are the ones who get their will through with help of their ability to control their surrounding, based of course on agility training. :-*

Men who owns a dog/s can have this similar charachteristic about control, they intend to carry out their will without any pardon. But I think they get a dog mostly because (of a desperate attempt) it attracts females to come and take a first contact with the dogs master, so the master could get laid easily. (strange theory? huh?) ::)

Then there are communist dogs as well as we all now...who really might act like a pain in the arse with their provocative aspects of things in life. I could be a communist dog. No problem with that. Promise. ;D

For a starter; how does our beloved animals look at us humans you think? ???

Edit; yes, I have lot of time on my hands theese days to be free to write nonsens and stuff ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2003, 01:00:21 am by sobella »

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 02:42:20 am »
hehe the prairie dog has an M60

hehe.

(that is all)

sobella_science

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2003, 03:12:34 am »
No urge for more.

chompy

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2003, 08:57:16 am »
Are you talking about dogs or people who are like dogs?

I've got a dog, he smells like a dog, and he looks like a dog.

Offline Deghar

• ^_^
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2003, 11:37:23 am »
I got my dog because she was just too darn cute ^_^
Uuh... pie?

sobella_science

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2003, 02:27:11 pm »
Are you talking about dogs or people who are like dogs?

I've got a dog, he smells like a dog, and he looks like a dog.
Hmmm you don't have your own free will to choose? I'm glad your dog is all that, does he sound like one too? ;)

My flatmate have a 10 week old rottweiler. Her name is spelled Qiwi since the fucker wont realize that Qivi is so much more aesthetic.
haha! ;D you could have posted this one at the Matrix thread instead. You see, this is the reaction I was looking for when writing about X and Z.

sobella_science

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2003, 02:28:25 pm »
She's most sertainly very cute! :-*

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2003, 08:53:55 pm »
Dog is companion to man - it hunts and fights (defend) with it's master. Man and dog can have very special relationship where dog stays near his/hers master and is loyal subject for man. It needs man and it needs company. It can be easily trained.

Cat is independent. It does not give flying f*ck what it's "master" wants from it - it does what it wants. Like dog cat things it's "masters" as part of it's pack, but more loosely. If you don't want to use it to kill mice and rats (like at farm) it's completely useless. It's very hard to train (I trained our cat like dog and it acts sometimes like dog... It's lapcat and real sweetheart :) )

Anyway : there is differences in dogs and cats but one thing remains : their masters love and caring for them.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2003, 11:34:57 pm »
As I sometimes say ... For Dog's sake...  :)

Oh, and there is a movie called "The truth about cats and dogs" which is really good ... :)

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2003, 10:15:53 am »
Dogs think their master is a god, because they tend to their every need.
Cats think they are gods, because their human tend to their every need.
I love cats ;D

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2003, 01:51:46 pm »
Worth mentioning about both cats and dogs is the fact that in the early days, they came to mankind, not the other way around... So historically, these animals chose to be pets, and anyone saying it's wrong to keep animals (when regarding cats and dogs) can go educate themselves...

However, it's probably wrong to keep your pet indoors all the time. They didn't sign up for _that_.  :)

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2003, 02:57:38 pm »

The fluffy thing of doom is the best!!!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2003, 05:40:00 pm »
However, it's probably wrong to keep your pet indoors all the time. They didn't sign up for _that_.  :)
Our cat did! Well... It really does not want to go out in leash (we can carry it but who want to take cat to walk by carrying?) and we cannot let it be free - there have been couple of little kittens and quarrels crucified and beheaded, tail cut off etc by satanists (I don't care are they satanists or satan worshippers - I KNOW THE "DIFFERENCE" BUT I DON'T CARE, don't bother explaining it to me - same sh*t at different name) And letting cat free at city limits is crime by finnish law. So, our cat stays in. It never learned to be leash, not even as kitten.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline MadRobb

• Well... I'm a big fan of Machinae Supremacy. :]
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2003, 01:41:57 am »
Dog is companion to man - it hunts and fights (defend) with it's master. Man and dog can have very special relationship where dog stays near his/hers master and is loyal subject for man. It needs man and it needs company. It can be easily trained.

Cat is independent. It does not give flying f*ck what it's "master" wants from it - it does what it wants. Like dog cat things it's "masters" as part of it's pack, but more loosely. If you don't want to use it to kill mice and rats (like at farm) it's completely useless. It's very hard to train (I trained our cat like dog and it acts sometimes like dog... It's lapcat and real sweetheart :) )

Anyway : there is differences in dogs and cats but one thing remains : their masters love and caring for them.

My friend's cat follows him, where ever he goes. I think that's kinda cool. ;D
Jag är Machinae Supremacy-fan, vad fan är du? =)