Music > Music Discussion

The Advantage

(1/4) > >>

Wesside:
I was wondering, after hearing the Bubble Bobble piece in the Sid Episode 3 track, if anyone else listens to The Advantage (www.theadvantageband.com), as they strictly do old school Nintendo songs.  This is one of the reasons I was drawn into Machinae in the first place as they are similar concepts and I already was a huge Advantage fan.  And they actually do the Bubble Bobble song, as a matter of fact!

Ant:

Wesside! i will edit post once i listen to the adventure

that isn't me btw :|

i think they recorded in a garage, quality was a bit poor

cloudstrifex:

--- Quote from: Wesside on October 26, 2006, 01:19:28 am ---I was wondering, after hearing the Bubble Bobble piece in the Sid Episode 3 track, if anyone else listens to The Advantage (www.theadvantageband.com), as they strictly do old school Nintendo songs.  This is one of the reasons I was drawn into Machinae in the first place as they are similar concepts and I already was a huge Advantage fan.  And they actually do the Bubble Bobble song, as a matter of fact!

--- End quote ---

I love The Advantage!!! I have their elf-titled album on my computer. Very good conversions from video games to rock I must say. If you like them then you'll be sure to love The Minibosses. :)

Valentine Revolution:
The website makes me wnat to rip out my eyes and eat them.

Ant:

--- Quote from: Spider Chii on October 26, 2006, 01:47:59 am ---The website makes me wnat to rip out my eyes and eat them.

--- End quote ---
LMFAO!!

i thought that too, it is poorly laid out, took me a few minutes to find just one mp3 :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version