12 (41.4%)
I'm Lion Ninja
5 (17.2%)
I'm Dimmy
4 (13.8%)
Hell no!
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Are you Furry?  (Read 25434 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: Are you Furry?
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2006, 10:31:15 am »
everyone but me.

Thats ok will remeber that forever more. I treat women and men as equals so all ppl free game (but you).
I'm not free but you can always... You know... Me and you...  ;)
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2006, 11:50:08 am »
Fursuits are kinda like crossdressing and telling everyone you're a lesbian. I thought (could be wrong, please don't bitch if I am :P) that the whole fur attraction was seeing yourself, or others, as being part animal. You can't physically do that. Wearing cat ears does not make you part cat. Maybe I'm missing the point; this is just what I think ;)

A lot of furness is part of the internet, as is a lot of BDSM. As is a lot of other stuff. A lot of people would not be furs without the net; just as a lot of people were before the net. Perhaps my quibble is with the teenage girls running around pretending to be badgers cybering with boys pretending to be monkeys, rather than with actual furs, who I know are pretty nice people ;)
Ah, come on! We males can be furry without suits. My father is real bear for a man and one of my workmates is also that way. They are all covered with thick hair, stomach, back, all. Compared to them I'm almost like a porcelain boy but still I'm quite furry. I don't want to be cat, dog or any other animal I'm not. But still, I'm very animalistic human for sure... I FUCK LIKE A BEAST!

You make it sound like that hairgrowt is possitive, I beg to differ >_>

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2006, 12:10:35 pm »
Fursuits are kinda like crossdressing and telling everyone you're a lesbian. I thought (could be wrong, please don't bitch if I am :P) that the whole fur attraction was seeing yourself, or others, as being part animal. You can't physically do that. Wearing cat ears does not make you part cat. Maybe I'm missing the point; this is just what I think ;)

A lot of furness is part of the internet, as is a lot of BDSM. As is a lot of other stuff. A lot of people would not be furs without the net; just as a lot of people were before the net. Perhaps my quibble is with the teenage girls running around pretending to be badgers cybering with boys pretending to be monkeys, rather than with actual furs, who I know are pretty nice people ;)
Ah, come on! We males can be furry without suits. My father is real bear for a man and one of my workmates is also that way. They are all covered with thick hair, stomach, back, all. Compared to them I'm almost like a porcelain boy but still I'm quite furry. I don't want to be cat, dog or any other animal I'm not. But still, I'm very animalistic human for sure... I FUCK LIKE A BEAST!

It's how you take it. Since I've noticed that I have to shave my face two times a day from areas where I don't want hair to grow and once a day from other areas of body I have come to conclusion that thinking about it negatively ain't helping me anything. Instead I've tried various hairstyles, different styles in my other hair-areas (like beard for example) and so on... Yeah, it takes many minutes a day to shave AND it can be pain in the ass AND some people dislike hairy people BUT I've tried to keep this thing as fun and positive I can get it. Tried to be creative, you know. It gives great opportunities to change one's looks when one has good hairgrowth.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2006, 12:35:33 pm »

It's how you take it. Since I've noticed that I have to shave my face two times a day from areas where I don't want hair to grow and once a day from other areas of body I have come to conclusion that thinking about it negatively ain't helping me anything. Instead I've tried various hairstyles, different styles in my other hair-areas (like beard for example) and so on... Yeah, it takes many minutes a day to shave AND it can be pain in the ass AND some people dislike hairy people BUT I've tried to keep this thing as fun and positive I can get it. Tried to be creative, you know. It gives great opportunities to change one's looks when one has good hairgrowth.

That was the most possitive way to look at unwanted hairgrowt. I've stoped caring mostly. Tried to get rid of it but I quickly came to the conclusion that it grows back. Right now I have a 4 week old beard cause I'm to lazy to shave. Either I've fallen for medias image of men or I'm just vain cause I really hate beeing very hairy.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2006, 01:48:24 pm »

That was the most possitive way to look at unwanted hairgrowt. I've stoped caring mostly. Tried to get rid of it but I quickly came to the conclusion that it grows back. Right now I have a 4 week old beard cause I'm to lazy to shave. Either I've fallen for medias image of men or I'm just vain cause I really hate beeing very hairy.
Well I was quite like that some years back. Got a beard that was like ripoff from ZZ-Top at one point and long hair with ponytail. Then I cutted my hair short and shaved almost all beard off. Shaving beard is little time-taking but I since I take shower daily and shave at same time (nude shaving rules!) it does not feel so bad anymore. Warm water, steamy air, sharp razor and enough private time... Hell, sometimes I even ENJOY it! Personally I think that there's nothing wrong with long full beard. Sometimes it get's messy and ugly (like when trying to eat hamburger with mayo, for example) but otherwise I think it's manly and allaround ok. It's definetly pro considering oral-sex towards ladies and can look damn hot too. Media is trying to sell out this image of pubeless, hairless and beardless pretty boys. I don't buy it.

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2006, 03:05:59 pm »
If girls didn't like hairy guys, why would hairy guys exist?

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2006, 05:03:46 pm »

Because there's hairy women? :D
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 06:07:27 pm »

Aren't those called 'gorillas'?

Lysix

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 06:13:56 pm »

Don't call your mother such names.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 07:10:27 pm »
Good point. Girls liking hairy guys show excellent taste.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 02:54:46 am »
* Dimruthien sets fire to all of them except peej

and this thread should be renamed to 'Are You Into Furry Sex' because its not about furries anymore, its about furries that are sex fiends.

wooooooo! Peej wins again!

<3 Dimmy :D

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 06:02:23 am »
Beards...yes...good. Long hair good.

See picture for perfection.

I should go to sleep soon.

Actually, picture isn't perfection. Picture got a bit too much beard. Nowadays, I keep it smaller and shorter.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2006, 06:25:49 am »

Naw, I just call them ugly women.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2006, 12:38:04 pm »
I call them your mum.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2006, 05:56:10 pm »
I call them your mum.

Been said to someone else! Anyways its true :'( I'm a hariy boy.