Author Topic: Xbox Live! User List  (Read 89642 times)

Lysix

Re: Xbox Live! User List
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2007, 10:10:17 pm »
Really? I've seen this topic of him where he posted all kinds of IRC conversations with MaSu. That he's banned probably has a reason so it doesn't matter anymore.

he's gone to a better place :P

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2007, 10:15:31 pm »
Hey, I'm bored. Anyone up for some Halo 3 either now or tomorrow from something like 07.00 to 11.00 GMT?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Willlem: you'll get a friend request from me as soon as I get off my lazy behind and open my Xbox. And I don't think I've got Annie on my list yet, either.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:17:36 pm by Caranfin »

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #212 on: December 25, 2007, 10:16:22 pm »
Gears of War is better.

<<

>>

It's funny because I actually had a dream last night that I wasn't allowed to play Gears of War and I had to play Halo 3 instead, and I was PISSED. But anyway NO.
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2007, 10:19:03 pm »
Oh, don't be mean. Halo 3 is great. I wouldn't know about Gears, though, haven't played it. I should probably buy it, but it's kinda hard without any money.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2007, 10:29:38 pm »
Im getting on!

GO TIME AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2007, 10:43:46 pm »
Well, as a game I think Gears of War is a lot better than Halo 3. But the multiplayer of Halo 3 has much more to offer. The new maps in Forge are AWESEOM! The different solo and team games, the ranking, the different armors etc. That's really great.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2007, 08:00:10 am »
Well, as a game I think Gears of War is a lot better than Halo 3. But the multiplayer of Halo 3 has much more to offer. The new maps in Forge are AWESEOM! The different solo and team games, the ranking, the different armors etc. That's really great.

Campaign is better in Gears, for pretty obvious reasons. It's just awesome, and the jump-in jump-out aspect is great.

Multiplayer in Halo owns pretty much everything but Call of Duty 4. I don't think either of those is straight-out better than the other, I like them both, but they're both must-haves on the 360.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #217 on: December 26, 2007, 12:30:38 pm »
Really? I've seen this topic of him where he posted all kinds of IRC conversations with MaSu. That he's banned probably has a reason so it doesn't matter anymore.

Heh, well anyone can jump into irc and chat to some band members, might have to wait around for ages till they're active though.

Gears of War is better.

you're wrong.

Multiplayer in Halo owns pretty much everything but Call of Duty 4. I don't think either of those is straight-out better than the other, I like them both, but they're both must-haves on the 360.

you're right! congrats!

If anyone has the nerve to continue saying there are multiplayer games better than halo 3 / cod 4 i may well start deleting posts. DON'T TEST ME! >:(

* SomethingApt goes back to sleep

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
« Reply #218 on: December 26, 2007, 12:38:21 pm »
If anyone has the nerve to continue saying there are multiplayer games better than halo 3 / cod 4 i may well start deleting posts. DON'T TEST ME! >:(

Well, there is this one ga-...

Nevermind. ;)

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2007, 10:16:56 pm »
I submit that Starcraft is far superior.

However, H3 and COD4 are the Best FPS's.

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2007, 10:34:48 pm »
I submit that Starcraft is far superior.

However, H3 and COD4 are the Best FPS's.

You play Starcraft?

If you do, I'm going to install Starcraft now right away, have some practice and kick your ass hot-keying! xD

H3 and COD4 best FPS? :o

What about Half-Life? To mention only one...

Lysix

« Reply #221 on: December 26, 2007, 10:35:12 pm »
you're right! congrats!

halo 3 and cod 4 are good multiplayer games for its genre. nothing more. they dont particulary stand out to me as anything revolutionary.

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
« Reply #222 on: December 26, 2007, 10:40:57 pm »
you're right! congrats!

halo 3 and cod 4 are good multiplayer games for its genre. nothing more. they dont particulary stand out to me as anything revolutionary.

That's what I was thinking too. They really are great games, but what do they do new? What makes them special? Nothing much...

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #223 on: December 27, 2007, 01:27:39 am »
DUNNOT HIJACKASS DA THREADIZZLE DAWGS

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #224 on: December 27, 2007, 02:43:18 am »
you're right! congrats!

That's what I was thinking too. They really are great games, but what do they do new? What makes them special? Nothing much...

I guess you just have to play them to understand.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.