Author Topic: Xbox Live! User List  (Read 93967 times)

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
Re: Xbox Live! User List
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2007, 10:51:27 pm »
Academy was fun... to bad ppl didnt play it often online.

Yeah, I think it's still very enjoyable game in live, 1vs1 no force-powers duel is fun. ^^

The game might not seem like it, but it's possible to become very skilled lightsaber duelist in it. I remember once playing against some pr0, he was completely owning me with a staff, and he was like "Yeah, I usually use single sabre too, but I need to practice my staff skill". ;_;

Spiral out, keep going

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2007, 10:53:45 pm »
I always went single and got owned. I think double and staff are overpowered.

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2007, 11:05:45 pm »
I always went single and got owned. I think double and staff are overpowered.

Getting offtopic a bit... :p Oh well.

I use a single, and am a lot better with it than I'm with a staff or dual wield. I don't think that you can really say that any of them are overpowered, it's simply a matter of preferences. Single sabre's hits are slower, but they deal more damage and it's easier to get criticals with it. Staff and DW's attacks are faster, but deal less damage and get less criticals. It's pretty balanced in my opinion.

Also, you wont do well with a single sabre against someone using staff or DW if you simply charge at them, you'll get murdered fast that way. When you use a single sabre, you must be (most of the times) more defensive than offensive, lure the enemy into a trap.  ;)

Spiral out, keep going

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2007, 04:41:42 am »
I was gonna say that dueling with single is almost pointless, I use it to lure ppl into mines...

to be on topic as well. PPL ADD ME

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2007, 10:06:58 am »
wee I was online yesterday, but I still dont have membership gold.

So the onely thing I did was download worms demo  ;)
Hold! hammertime!

Annie

« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2007, 04:44:11 pm »
Hey Draky thx for posting mine, although my gamerscore is now a thousand pts higher(atleast)!! I don't update mine enough but I will once I get Gears of War or the Oblivion Expansion!

Nice :)

It updates if you log onto live via Silver or Gold membership. You should update it sometime if you have the spare ethernet cord ;)

Defenitely look forward to some gears of war with yall though.

:D Once I get my XBOX Live set-up, (I think it should be around late August or September? </3) I'd totally love to play Gears Of War with you guys. I'm so freaking excited, you have no idea. It's going to be so fun.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 04:50:46 pm by Annie »

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2007, 10:09:02 pm »
I look forward to it.

I think you can sign up for a gamertag ahead of time if I am right....

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:54 pm »
I look forward to it.

I think you can sign up for a gamertag ahead of time if I am right....

You can, on Xbox.com. I believe it's registered for a Silver Account, which can be turned into Gold later on.

(And Diamond after that, hehehe.)
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2007, 05:23:53 am »
I really want Diamond, as of yet no luck though : (

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2007, 06:04:11 am »
I really want Diamond, as of yet no luck though : (

If it makes you feel any better, 3/4 of the places offering deals with the card don't even have locations around here.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Annie

« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2007, 07:02:13 am »
I didn't even know there was a Diamond. What makes it so much more better than Gold?

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2007, 08:07:19 am »
I didn't even know there was a Diamond. What makes it so much more better than Gold?

Microsoft allows various faithful Live users (I'm guessing those who have been part of it for x amount of years) to sign up for Diamond. It's free, and they send you a neat little card with your gamer tag on it, and the card is usable at various franchises around the country for discounts. Pop Eye's Chicken, Meineke, Tweeter, etc. It's just an added perk, and it makes people feel like they're part of a "special" group.

Annie

« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2007, 12:06:56 pm »
I wish I was special. ]:
* Annie goes and jumps off her emotional bridge now.

I'll stick with XBOX Live Gold[/size]

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2007, 10:33:38 pm »

Microsoft allows various faithful Live users (I'm guessing those who have been part of it for x amount of years) to sign up for Diamond. It's free, and they send you a neat little card with your gamer tag on it, and the card is usable at various franchises around the country for discounts. Pop Eye's Chicken, Meineke, Tweeter, etc. It's just an added perk, and it makes people feel like they're part of a "special" group.

I have one. I've never used it. You have to remember to log into Live Diamond and print the coupons and show it with your card when you make your purchase. I always forget about it and haven't ever printed any coupons.

But I do have a nifty card with mah gamertag on it :P

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2007, 11:59:41 pm »
lol. xD
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?