Author Topic: Xbox Live! User List  (Read 93822 times)

Offline Caranfin

Re: Xbox Live! User List
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2007, 07:09:50 pm »
My name is chizzledot for those of you who have Halo 2 and want to add me. Like I said anyone who wants to play a game hit me up with a message. :)
I just renewed my Live-subscription and I might feel like playing Halo 2 at some point. The whole time-difference thing could be a problem but I'll send you a friend invite anyway.

Cool what is your name? Sometimes I reject if they are annoying low level people.

My gamertag is Caranfin, I believe it should be in the list on the first page of this thread. I'll warn you, though, I haven't played the game in ages and wasn't that good in the first place, so if you're one of those people who love their levels more than say, their moms, you won't want to play ranked games with me. Also, my pronunciation of English isn't quite perfect.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2007, 08:29:01 pm »
My name is chizzledot for those of you who have Halo 2 and want to add me. Like I said anyone who wants to play a game hit me up with a message. :)
I just renewed my Live-subscription and I might feel like playing Halo 2 at some point. The whole time-difference thing could be a problem but I'll send you a friend invite anyway.

Cool what is your name? Sometimes I reject if they are annoying low level people.

My gamertag is Caranfin, I believe it should be in the list on the first page of this thread. I'll warn you, though, I haven't played the game in ages and wasn't that good in the first place, so if you're one of those people who love their levels more than say, their moms, you won't want to play ranked games with me. Also, my pronunciation of English isn't quite perfect.

Hah I could care less about levels, I play Team Swat all the time which is unranked. I'll add you and SA.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2007, 11:13:20 pm »
(Incase any of you missed it, the big off-topicness about language and stuff has been moved here.)

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2007, 05:28:36 am »
(Incase any of you missed it, the big off-topicness about language and stuff has been moved here.)

Thank god.

Any more people got live?

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2007, 02:49:11 pm »
Hah I could care less about levels, I play Team Swat all the time which is unranked. I'll add you and SA.
Haven't seen a friend request from you so I sent you one just now.

If anyone else needs someone to play Halo 2 with, feel free to add me. I'm not on Live that often, so getting to a game with me through there might prove a challenge. I am available to play quite often even if I'm not on Live, though. I've got MSN and IRC on at all times when I'm home and not sleeping so just drop me a message on the #machinaesupremacy Qnet channel or add me to MSN if you want to play.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2007, 03:39:19 pm »
Haven't seen a friend request from you so I sent you one just now.

If anyone else needs someone to play Halo 2 with, feel free to add me. I'm not on Live that often, so getting to a game with me through there might prove a challenge. I am available to play quite often even if I'm not on Live, though. I've got MSN and IRC on at all times when I'm home and not sleeping so just drop me a message on the #machinaesupremacy Qnet channel or add me to MSN if you want to play.

Woops sorry about that! I forgot to send a fiend request. XD Well I have to work today but after I get home I'll remember to get on and check. :)

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2007, 12:59:24 pm »
my GT is TimeFlower add me if you whant ;O
Hold! hammertime!

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2007, 08:00:13 pm »
my GT is TimeFlower add me if you whant ;O

done.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2007, 08:31:50 pm »
Add me.... I will be on around april : p

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2007, 12:32:45 am »
Add me.... I will be on around april : p

lol yeah me 2 ;O meaby sooner
Hold! hammertime!

Offline SweZor

• Keeper of the SweZword
    • A blog devoid of activity.
« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2007, 05:48:49 pm »
I'm "SWE MFB" although that will likely change very soon (GT was supposed to be shared with my brother, but i ended up being the only user anyway...

I play loads of Crackdown and a fair bit of R6: Vegas.

Add me if you wish. Loads of empty space on my FL :P

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2007, 06:07:50 pm »
Added you to the list in the first post, I'll add you on xbl when im at my 360!

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2007, 08:44:00 am »
odibapp :D
Hold! hammertime!

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2007, 06:41:49 pm »
My GT is the same as my nick here (and pretty much everywhere else for that matter :P); "Wiinis".

I don't play that much in live at the moment, mostly because I don't have a game to play. I occasionally play H2 with Caranfin, and Jedi Academy with another friend of mine. Thinking of getting Graw 2 or Vegas at some point, but dunno when.

If someone still plays Jedi Academy, please send me a request and we can go have some duels sometime. ^^

Spiral out, keep going

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2007, 07:41:28 pm »
Academy was fun... to bad ppl didnt play it often online.