Gaming & Media > Gaming & Media

Xbox Live! User List

<< < (2/61) > >>

Drakonis:

--- Quote from: GhostNinja on October 21, 2006, 12:44:49 am ---Add me if you want. :)

My GT is Falco2073. :D

--- End quote ---

Gotcha added =)

Irrationalist:
Hey Draky thx for posting mine, although my gamerscore is now a thousand pts higher(atleast)!! I don't update mine enough but I will once I get Gears of War or the Oblivion Expansion!

Drakonis:

--- Quote from: LunarLoki on October 22, 2006, 08:52:03 am ---Hey Draky thx for posting mine, although my gamerscore is now a thousand pts higher(atleast)!! I don't update mine enough but I will once I get Gears of War or the Oblivion Expansion!

--- End quote ---

Nice :)

It updates if you log onto live via Silver or Gold membership. You should update it sometime if you have the spare ethernet cord ;)

Defenitely look forward to some gears of war with yall though.

Irrationalist:

--- Quote from: Drakonis on October 23, 2006, 05:47:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: LunarLoki on October 22, 2006, 08:52:03 am ---Hey Draky thx for posting mine, although my gamerscore is now a thousand pts higher(atleast)!! I don't update mine enough but I will once I get Gears of War or the Oblivion Expansion!

--- End quote ---

Nice :)

It updates if you log onto live via Silver or Gold membership. You should update it sometime if you have the spare ethernet cord ;)

Defenitely look forward to some gears of war with yall though.

--- End quote ---

Look forward to gettin pwned then. ;)

Caranfin:
This doesn't work with the Live of the first box, does it? If it somehow does, feel free to add me. My gamertag is Caranfin.

Anyway, I'm going to get the 360 at some point... If this list still exists when I do, I'll inform you so that you can add me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version