Author Topic: Gears of War  (Read 28380 times)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Re: Gears of War
« Reply #165 on: December 12, 2006, 12:00:37 pm »
I've had my Xbox 360 for 3 months. GoW is my first shooter.

I stopped at every wave, but you get these bastard ones that fly around you and you cant kill them :/

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2006, 03:30:23 pm »

I stopped at every wave, but you get these bastard ones that fly around you and you cant kill them :/

Drive your ass off and don't stop.

Or play it with me this weekend. Whatever. <<
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2006, 06:13:46 pm »

Drive your ass off and don't stop.

That just doesnt work. They always catch up to you.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2006, 09:47:20 pm »
Only if you use the UV light, from my experience. Of course, I'm sure running into whatever litter is on the highway doesn't help.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2006, 09:21:45 am »
Wow, guys. I just got called a newb by an American that cant even spell "You're".

So let me get this straight. I'm a newb for not being able to complete a level in a game?

Look, see the rules state "no flaming". Technically, calling me a newb, however childish this insult is; still counts as flaming, because it's provoking me to argue with you.

So wait a second, does this mean you're a newb at forums? Does your poor spelling mean that you're a newb at english? Does your antisociality and stupid behaviour mean you're a newb at life?

To all the questions above i got one answer : Fuck it. : )

Anyways I was just kidding (can't put jk or else I don't know English), settle down buddy.

Just take ur fucking time, all attacks are scripted and can't be surprising after the 5th + time.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2006, 07:22:38 pm »
Done, done and done.

Now I'm stuck on the Junker bit with the UV light. It's f*ckin impossible to do that bit without co-op..

I managed it without co-op. The trick is to not fire until they're starting to pack and take them all out in one punch. When youre nearly through the city the option to book it if you have enough life left is available. It's a real pain. If youre still stuck here I'll co-op with you if you if you need.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2006, 08:12:16 pm »
Done, done and done.

Now I'm stuck on the Junker bit with the UV light. It's f*ckin impossible to do that bit without co-op..

I managed it without co-op. The trick is to not fire until they're starting to pack and take them all out in one punch. When youre nearly through the city the option to book it if you have enough life left is available. It's a real pain. If youre still stuck here I'll co-op with you if you if you need.

that will be an apprioriate gift for fallout, help.