Author Topic: Overworld, release date 2008-02-13, info topic  (Read 181177 times)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Re: List of info about the next album
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2007, 09:55:07 am »
Okey.... Soo.... Isn't there someone out there with some acctuall info about the progress of the video?
>____>

Yeah - the band :P

I'd go on irc and have a chat with robs if my internet was actually working.

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2007, 09:59:20 pm »
I saw a frame from the video a few days ago. It looks awesome. Tomi and Torbjörn are working hard on the post-production, and they've informed me that they're ca half-way through.

According to Tomi, it'll be finished in the end of May. I hope they manage that. I suppose what'll happen then is we review it amongst the band, and perhaps some final changes may be made, and then release.

Universal (in Sweden) has promised to try and pimp the video to MTV and similar media outlets, so who knows, maybe we'll get some airtime, and in the least, some more street cred in the "real" music business (meaning more gigs, being on the news - cause I don't know if you've noticed, but only bands who has a video are ever on the news - and so on).

Will inform you as soon as we get some concrete info on the progress. If I remember, I'll post the frame from the video on this forum next time I'm at work (that's where I received it).

The video was recorded in 720p hd.

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2007, 10:01:56 pm »
I saw a frame from the video a few days ago. It looks awesome. Tomi and Torbjörn are working hard on the post-production, and they've informed me that they're ca half-way through.

According to Tomi, it'll be finished in the end of May. I hope they manage that. I suppose what'll happen then is we review it amongst the band, and perhaps some final changes may be made, and then release.

Universal (in Sweden) has promised to try and pimp the video to MTV and similar media outlets, so who knows, maybe we'll get some airtime, and in the least, some more street cred in the "real" music business (meaning more gigs, being on the news - cause I don't know if you've noticed, but only bands who has a video are ever on the news - and so on).

Will inform you as soon as we get some concrete info on the progress. If I remember, I'll post the frame from the video on this forum next time I'm at work (that's where I received it).

Awesome :D I cant wait!

Grats on 200 karma :P

Lysix

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2007, 10:05:42 pm »

NOW WE'LL SEE ALL THOSE HORRIBLE SPOTS YOU'VE BEEN HIDING
MUAWHUAHWUAHWUHAUHWUHAUWA

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2007, 12:43:06 pm »
If I remember, I'll post the frame from the video on this forum next time I'm at work (that's where I received it).

REMEMBER!!!

... *cough* >_>
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2007, 11:12:32 pm »
If I remember, I'll post the frame from the video on this forum next time I'm at work (that's where I received it).

REMEMBER!!!

... *cough* >_>

He did.

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,4869.msg177325.html#msg177325
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2007, 12:43:11 am »

But did you guys have fun recording the video ?

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2007, 12:56:57 am »

But did you guys have fun recording the video ?

Of course we had!!  :)

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2007, 01:26:29 am »
That's good to hear ! :D

You should try to get some more video's out after this, if you just keep releasing material, more and more people will become entangled in your web.

8)

Offline Zombie With Style

• Sleep and fade away for I've got the style!
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2007, 02:01:09 am »
I concer, Reanimator would make a godly video

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2007, 12:10:02 am »

I think Oki Kuma's Adventure would make the most interesting video, visually.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2007, 12:24:02 am »

Or Steve's Quest for that matter :)

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2007, 12:40:04 am »
Of course we had!!  :)

So the video will feature five totally drunk guys, pretending that they're playing a song whistling and blowing air into the empty vodka bottles? :D

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2007, 01:14:16 am »

Me and a friend came up with the ideal video for Steve's Quest

Start with a guy happy as can be walking down the road with a spring in his step, then another dude in a car drives up along side him and slowly turns his head (evil look) to the guy while still driving slowly, it then proceeds into a slow motion fight when the dude is out of the car, and at the end they shake hands.
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2007, 05:11:03 pm »

Me and a friend came up with the ideal video for Steve's Quest

Start with a guy happy as can be walking down the road with a spring in his step, then another dude in a car drives up along side him and slowly turns his head (evil look) to the guy while still driving slowly, it then proceeds into a slow motion fight when the dude is out of the car, and at the end they shake hands.

Yeah.... Thats a good idea! ::)
You keep it in there! Ehm, not. That would be a good flash video... Not a music video for a professional band... >__>