Author Topic: Overworld, release date 2008-02-13, info topic  (Read 174998 times)

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
Re: Overworld, release date 2008-02-13, info topic
« Reply #735 on: January 15, 2008, 12:05:19 pm »
Same. You guys all suck. February isn't that far off.
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Lysix

« Reply #736 on: January 15, 2008, 12:42:16 pm »
IM SENSING HOSTILITY GROWING.
WE MUST MIGRATE THE THREAD SO THOSE WHO HAVE LISTENED TO IT CAN DISCUSS WITHOUT OFFENDING THOSE WHO WISH TO PERSIST.

Offline skull

« Reply #737 on: January 15, 2008, 12:53:48 pm »
dam, how people can bear to listen to that leak is beyond m, i downloaded it, and 1st track had bad quallity, went to giveme more

that leak is bad quallity, its only a month to wait, besides, just wait for the effin video
maybe its my media player...maybe i'll put it on my iPod just to double check tonight

addiction, its killing me

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 12:56:22 pm by skull »

Offline ChronoTrigger

• RPG Junkie
    • UnderteXter.se
« Reply #738 on: January 15, 2008, 01:13:12 pm »
WTF? The release i have has amazing quality, what kind of crap did you people download? :)
Gone is the magical kingdom of Zeal, and all the dreams and ambitions of its people.

Lysix

« Reply #739 on: January 15, 2008, 01:32:30 pm »
come on, people. lets keep it hushhush now yeah? we've had our fun and now we should just let it slide so the people who are waiting can..well..wait. we can always just make another thread if people want to talk about it [:

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #740 on: January 15, 2008, 02:16:15 pm »
come on, people. lets keep it hushhush now yeah? we've had our fun and now we should just let it slide so the people who are waiting can..well..wait. we can always just make another thread if people want to talk about it [:

Well said... lets keep discussion in the review thread, that way people who don't want to be spoiled can easily avoid it.

Offline Afterburn

• Warriors defending, one final stand
    • facebook Page
« Reply #741 on: January 15, 2008, 02:34:01 pm »
Every time you add to the already thousands of useless replies, God rapes a kitten. Rectally. And mumppis will do the same to you. Understood?

Now what if we want this to happen?
There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory.

Offline furinto

« Reply #742 on: January 15, 2008, 02:39:12 pm »
I can't speak for the band, but haven't they embraced the file-sharing capabilities of the Internet since the beignning? Every single one of us is buying it anyway. The real criminals are the ones who download instead of purchasing.

That being said, i'm trying my best to resist the urge to ruin what will be the most epic week ever.

Offline Draga

• MaSu rocked the universe!
« Reply #743 on: January 15, 2008, 03:14:57 pm »
NO ONE CARES IF YOU DOWNLOADED IT OR NOT.

Seriously, does it make you a bad person if you downloaded the leaked yet-to-be-released album of your favourite band? Maybe. Do I give a shit? Nope. Do people need to STOP SPAMMING this thread with "zomg I downloaded it" and "zomg burn in hell traitor" replies? Definitely. Every time you add to the already thousands of useless replies, God rapes a kitten. Rectally. And mumppis will do the same to you. Understood?

WereVolvo s right. Why do you have to be "Oh I'm a good fan! I only buy music! I never have downloaded anything!". I'll admit that I first downloaded Deus Ex Machinae and Redeemer UG (because cds were delayed). If you really like the band and you want to help them you buy the cd. Those who downloaded the cd without buying it just didn't like it someway or just are out of cash. I know it's hard to buy anything without money because I have to live with 190e/month (397e-210e rent) :P. My laptops hd broke this month and also my car was in a accident so.. I have now 5e and I should live by it to end of this month (luckily I have good friends). I'm going to buy the MaSu album next month and I'm going to be proud of the record. But you people shouldn't judge people by that if they buy the record or not. I can say that there is many people who downloads music / cd's with out even a hesitation of buying the cd (I mean all the bands not just masu) :)

Well this is my opinion. I know already that MaSu has rocked my universe and it always will. I have bought all the cd's, t-shirts, hoodie. Does that make me a good fan? No.

Being good fan isn't just the material :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 03:21:12 pm by Draga »
"MaSu will rock the universe! No it already rocked my universe"

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #744 on: January 15, 2008, 04:38:54 pm »
Can you people stop freaking out. The only people with sticks in their asses (and no offense, seriously) are the people freaking out like somebody has been argueing or waving their finger at people. NO ONE HAS. This thread is full of win and happiness.

Make a new thread for the discussion and everyones happy methinks. =)

Once again, I must say... everybody just <3

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #745 on: January 15, 2008, 04:40:39 pm »
NO ONE CARES IF YOU DOWNLOADED IT OR NOT.

Seriously, does it make you a bad person if you downloaded the leaked yet-to-be-released album of your favourite band? Maybe. Do I give a shit? Nope. Do people need to STOP SPAMMING this thread with "zomg I downloaded it" and "zomg burn in hell traitor" replies? Definitely. Every time you add to the already thousands of useless replies, God rapes a kitten. Rectally. And mumppis will do the same to you. Understood?

WereVolvo s right. Why do you have to be "Oh I'm a good fan! I only buy music! I never have downloaded anything!". I'll admit that I first downloaded Deus Ex Machinae and Redeemer UG (because cds were delayed). If you really like the band and you want to help them you buy the cd. Those who downloaded the cd without buying it just didn't like it someway or just are out of cash. I know it's hard to buy anything without money because I have to live with 190e/month (397e-210e rent) :P. My laptops hd broke this month and also my car was in a accident so.. I have now 5e and I should live by it to end of this month (luckily I have good friends). I'm going to buy the MaSu album next month and I'm going to be proud of the record. But you people shouldn't judge people by that if they buy the record or not. I can say that there is many people who downloads music / cd's with out even a hesitation of buying the cd (I mean all the bands not just masu) :)

Well this is my opinion. I know already that MaSu has rocked my universe and it always will. I have bought all the cd's, t-shirts, hoodie. Does that make me a good fan? No.

Being good fan isn't just the material :)

Well said. :)

And I agree, NEW THREAD! \o/
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #746 on: January 15, 2008, 04:43:37 pm »
Aye. New thread. You spammy bastards have already exhausted the potential of this thread, methinks. ;)

therefore, i'm gonna lock and destickify this one for the time being. use other threads to discuss the awesomeness of Overworld up until the release date, new big official "ZOMG" thread will be created then.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.