Author Topic: Sidstation  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Vex

• I'm a llama!
Sidstation
« on: November 20, 2003, 05:45:34 pm »
Ciao, nice to see another kick-ass band coming out of my home country... keep on keepin' on...MaSup's music is fresh. Heavy yet melodic and progressive...I like!
You guys obviously use a sidstation (that unmistakable sound!); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES and I was wondering where and for how much I could get my hands on one? I'm a guitarist, but my keyboardist is interested...

I know one dealer in Sweden, but it's damn expensive though!!

If anyone out there besides the band has an idea, let me know pls.

Offline Spunky

Re:Sidstation
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 06:07:52 pm »
You could get one of the last made with the number etched into them from the official site =D 900 quid?
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 11:54:18 pm »
Vex, I guess that they are sold out at www.sidstation.com but... I dunno, www.blocket.se ?  :)

Since it's now officially a rarity (especially the black one, which we got); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES the only way you're gonna get one is by buying it from somebody else.

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

chompy

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 07:51:07 am »
hmmm.... and to think I was going to ask a question how they make those sounds when live on stage. I thought they would of used a pre programed keyboard, or they brought their own computer.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 11:39:44 am »
You could get one of the last made with the number etched into them from the official site =D 900 quid?

*GASP* They have sold them all! I wanted one! Noooooooooooo!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 04:07:11 pm »
chompy, since the sidstation is way too fragile to carry around (a single jolt of static electricity can kill it - I've already killed mine once but the ppl at Elektron were nice enough to fix it for me) ... So we sample what we need into Gordon's CS6x ...

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

chompy

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 06:44:08 am »
thanks robert