Author Topic: y  (Read 14785 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: y
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 12:27:54 am »
Can I suck your watch?
Or course you can! But you have to wait until I buy one. You see, I don't have watch yet. I don't need one.

Just think that you are on the boat on the river. River is running fast and you see tree once a day. You have no oars nor steering gear. You only have tripmeter which does not tell you anything but how long distance is on the next tree and how long distance you have travelled from previous tree. You will see that next tree anyway, you don't need meter for that anyway. And what becomes of "important things"... There's really no need for watch most of times. There's only few things that are important enough so that one needs clock to assure right timing. Today my friend promised to call and visit. No call no visit yet (0:19). So what? He calls and visits tomorrow or day after that. No big deal. I see my other friend tomorrow, at evening. We did not mention any clock time because they are rather pointless most of time.

And if I do want to know time, world is full of watches anyways. They tell us when to rise up, go to work, meet people, eat, shower, go to sleep and so on. What good have come from this? Nowadays everyone is busy busy busy although their trip (on cosmic scale) is always as fast whether you walked or runned). No one can escape his destiny, nor flow of time. There's really no point in hurrying when there's mechanical clock saying that.

Only watch I must listen is biological clock... I eat when I'm hungry, have sex when I'm horny, take loo when I must to and sleep when I'm tired. Being parent forces to watch over child's needs too but it's quite easy when one learns the routines. It does not have to be so specific as long one's needs are taken care of. At work there's slight pressure for hurrying (social pressure, you know) but I still prefer doing things properly and with time than hurrying and fumbling all things. No matter how fast I do my work no one will ever thank me from that. I just eat up my own lifeforce and resources and my workday does not end any sooner no matter how fast I do things. And if I do things very fast management thinks that they can reduce people from work since their capacity is so good. In worst case I end up being kicked out because I've done myself unneeded. There's really no point doing things fast. But when I do my work slow and with care everyone appreciate that because quality of work is better that way. I appreciate and honour my job so I don't want to do it with haste : I don't want it to be unpersonal massproduct. It's not that anything will do when it's done within haste. I want my work to be masterpiece, quality product. I want my fruits of work to last as long as possible. I don't want them to break just after they are gone from the door. Professionalism, that's the word. There's always need for materpieces because there's always people that are willing to pay for good quality.

But yeah, you can suck my watch when I get one. The few clocks we have here are such caliber that no one could suck them. Lick maybe but not suck.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 01:31:40 am »
This is /r/, so: tldr!

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 02:10:25 am »
Time is a falsity, anyways. It's only the measurement of one moment compared to another moment. Being that the world is always changing, time will never be absolute. Just another way that humans have tried to organize a chaotic world.

It's not "I think, therefore I am".

It's "I change, therefore I am".

Edit: Erm, therefore you don't need a watch. <<
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:34:10 am by Ryan McHarveypants »
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 02:31:00 am »
Agreed.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 02:33:23 am »
Yes please.

Hang on, she was asking me if she could suck it...

but she also has proof i am a homosexual :<
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 02:35:52 am »
Yes please.

You can get married here!  :D
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 02:36:15 am »
Yes please.

You can get married here!  :D

HERE TOO!  ;D
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 02:38:25 am »
AND HERE!

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 02:38:43 am »
i winz :D

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2006, 02:40:30 am »

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 02:41:00 am »

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 02:41:44 am »
No, I win!

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 02:42:05 am »
No-one likes a liar Shaun

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2006, 02:45:57 am »
NO RLY, I WIN >.>

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2006, 02:50:12 am »
Proves it