Author Topic: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  (Read 19060 times)

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2006, 09:16:09 pm »
Love me two times baby...
love me twice today..
love me two times girl...

cause i got aids...

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2006, 09:21:15 pm »
Love me madly?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2006, 12:06:38 am »
Gladly! :D

loves lionninja  :-*

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2006, 12:08:48 am »
* flattered

COME 'ERE!
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2006, 12:16:47 am »
Owwww.....to..oo.....tiigh..ttt.....

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2006, 12:17:32 am »
Rawr! this is Lion Love baby!!

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2006, 12:18:28 am »
Are you the alpha male?

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2006, 12:34:33 am »
I'm not part of a pride, it is a long story which i shall tell now

When i was born i had these Ninja clothes attached to my skin and have ever since, i don't know if my mother ate a Ninja and they pieced together over me as i developed in her womb or if it was a genetic thing, even though there was no history of being born with ninja clothing before in the family.

As a cub i was always cast out by the others, it seemed having ninja clothes was frowned upon, being bullied for most of my life i turned away from my pride when i reached adolesence. One day walking through the Serengeti an old Asian man ran over to me, with pure animal insticts i was ready to attack and eat him, but, for reasons unknown to me, i calmed and let him pet me softly, "maybe i could find a future with these other animals who treat me well?" i thought, the old, Asian man seemed suprised when he noticed my ninja clothing, and thought he would be helping by trying to take them off for me. It HURT when tugged at them, being attached to my skin an' all, i growled and snapped at his hand sinking my teeth into his old decrepid skin, he fell backwards with eyes wide open then smiled pleasantly and beckoned  me to follow him, as i did so i noticed he had a hilt around his waist..."who is this man?" i pondered as i followed him.

Eventually, we reached a small, guarded house where he took me inside, this is when my training began, i remember it so well, my first day, sitting down for chicken noodle soup then going to learn English by some of the best linguists in the world. It took many years, though, to be able to actually speak it, i was able to understand it in no time, but i had difficulty grasping the conecpt of 'pronounciation' 7 years later and reaching adult hood i was a fluent English speaker and ready to start my dojo training.

I have been training ever since, with a few jobs here and there, assassinating, protecting, things like that.

So i guess what i would say is i'm not part of a pride so i can't be alpha or zeta male, i hope that clears thing up for everyone :)

(this may be long enough to even impress Gravehill  :o)

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2006, 12:51:29 am »

Are you kidding? That's the gravehill equivalent of "qft."

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2006, 12:52:03 am »

Are you kidding? That's the gravehill equivalent of "qft."

.......QFT!

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2006, 04:18:25 am »

When i was born i had these Ninja clothes attached to my skin and have ever since, i don't know if my mother ate a Ninja and they pieced together over me as i developed in her womb or if it was a genetic thing, even though there was no history of being born with ninja clothing before in the family.

As a cub i was always cast out by the others, it seemed having ninja clothes was frowned upon, being bullied for most of my life i turned away from my pride when i reached adolesence. One day walking through the Serengeti an old Asian man ran over to me, with pure animal insticts i was ready to attack and eat him, but, for reasons unknown to me, i calmed and let him pet me softly, "maybe i could find a future with these other animals who treat me well?" i thought, the old, Asian man seemed suprised when he noticed my ninja clothing, and thought he would be helping by trying to take them off for me. It HURT when tugged at them, being attached to my skin an' all, i growled and snapped at his hand sinking my teeth into his old decrepid skin, he fell backwards with eyes wide open then smiled pleasantly and beckoned  me to follow him, as i did so i noticed he had a hilt around his waist..."who is this man?" i pondered as i followed him.

Eventually, we reached a small, guarded house where he took me inside, this is when my training began, i remember it so well, my first day, sitting down for chicken noodle soup then going to learn English by some of the best linguists in the world. It took many years, though, to be able to actually speak it, i was able to understand it in no time, but i had difficulty grasping the conecpt of 'pronounciation' 7 years later and reaching adult hood i was a fluent English speaker and ready to start my dojo training.

I have been training ever since, with a few jobs here and there, assassinating, protecting, things like that.

So i guess what i would say is i'm not part of a pride so i can't be alpha or zeta male, i hope that clears thing up for everyone :)

Ahh so this is what you were talking about on AIM. That was beautiful man. +1 for putting tears in my eyes.

P.S. Am I the legendary lion ninja? Some say it is so.. +1 for anyone who can tell me where that's from. ;)

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2006, 12:27:31 pm »

Ahh so this is what you were talking about on AIM. That was beautiful man. +1 for putting tears in my eyes.

P.S. Am I the legendary lion ninja? Some say it is so.. +1 for anyone who can tell me where that's from. ;)

no where...i am the only one....*looks around*....GTFO!

MDX

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2006, 02:04:52 pm »

*shuts down*

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2006, 05:25:13 am »

no where...i am the only one....*looks around*....GTFO!

Well originally it said "Am I the legendary WHITE ninja? Some say it is so." That's the quote I wanted I thought maybe someone would be able oto figure it out. It's still up for grabs as to what movie it's from though.