Author Topic: x  (Read 19287 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: x
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 11:19:58 pm »
Is there treasure underneath?  :D
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 03:47:27 pm »
the problem with reading the last post of a thread where its the only post on that page is you never really know whats happened before hand... so right now im sitting here wondering what on earth is on top of the treasure :\
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 04:06:12 pm »
there is indeed treasure, underneath.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 04:10:19 pm »
...but is it clean treasure?
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 04:10:42 pm »
no, its dirty treasure, yarrr.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 04:22:49 pm »
oh my!

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 04:24:11 pm »
would you like to see my dirty treasure?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 04:59:30 pm »
oh baby oh baby!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 05:11:54 pm »
Walruses are like ninjas. Expect that they dont move, they are fat and they live by the sea. And by that I mean that they are like totally awesome.
Sometimes I wish I could be seal in next life, preferably Saimaan norppa. Just think about it. Just laying in summer's sunshine on warm rock, swimming, fishing, eating fish, mating and so on... On winter just laying in the warm snowcave on ice. Talk about fun! Only problem were to avoid to be caught in the net. Just like now.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 05:13:57 pm »
or eaten by a polar bear?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 05:15:13 pm »

ohhhh yeah baby.

wait, polar bears? k.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 05:18:00 pm »
they go rar and stuff. apparently theyre the only animal to actively hunt humans.. or so i saw on tv

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 05:34:47 pm »
OH SHI-

im never going to uh.. umm.. polar bear land.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 08:34:26 pm »
Walruses are like ninjas. Expect that they dont move, they are fat and they live by the sea. And by that I mean that they are like totally awesome.
Sometimes I wish I could be seal in next life, preferably Saimaan norppa. Just think about it. Just laying in summer's sunshine on warm rock, swimming, fishing, eating fish, mating and so on... On winter just laying in the warm snowcave on ice. Talk about fun! Only problem were to avoid to be caught in the net. Just like now.
Yeah, and dont forget being stared by tourists \o7
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 08:48:38 pm »
There is popular story about american athletes who were visiting Finland in midsummer. They were afraid to go out to swim at pool because of polar bears. There is PLUS 20-35 degrees Celsius in Finland at summer and MINUS 20-30 degrees Celsius at winter. Only polar bear ever seen in Finland is at Helsingfors' zoo Korkeasaari. So it's quite safe being finnish seal when it comes to polar bears.

Yeah, and dont forget being stared by tourists \o7
Oh, THE BONUS! It would be great to just lay there on the rock, naked on the sunshine. Tourists taking pictures and showing them to everybody they know. And nobody would ever know that it was me at my previous life. What a gorgeous life!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.