General > Random

You are walking along a path...

<< < (2/13) > >>

Smeagol:

--- Quote from: Gravehill on September 30, 2006, 07:24:48 pm ---I would pick it up and analyze it. Then I tried to find creature that does produce solid gold shit and have myself living solid gold shit mine!

--- End quote ---

Here are the words of a wise man. Heed them well.

Goshawk:
I'd taste some, then I'd be the only golden shite eater alive. And that can be my title for ever and ever.

Smeagol:

--- Quote from: Fiindil on September 30, 2006, 01:18:38 pm ---You see what appears to be solid gold shit. Do you pick it up, and if so, why?

--- End quote ---

Key word is appears. It could be iron pyrite. Would you want to eat iron pyrite shit?

Asor:
Well, I might pick the thing that appears to be solid golden shit and go to town and throw the shit at people. And once they get angry I would just say "But hey, Its golden shit, you dont see that every day, right?", pick shit up and repeat. After long day of throwing something that appears to be solid golden shit at people, I would go and sell the thing and be happy for the rest of my life.

Bada dun dun tish!

Ant:
I would go find the creature that produced and insert it back up its own arse then make it eat my shit, then make it shit again and i would eat his shit then shit and make him eat mine once again

rinse and repeat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version