Author Topic: XBOX 360 haters thread  (Read 21388 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: XBOX 360 haters thread
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2009, 09:36:11 pm »
They actually just deposited $94 into my bank account.

I think it was for the repair job they did last year, but I'm not sure. ???
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2009, 03:38:25 am »
I do not own...ANY...next-gen consoles, I tend to use my trusty comp for everything. If it breaks down or something, I have my N64, Dreamcast, SNES, Xbox (original...3 games though...lulz), Gamecube and NES (sitting in a box somewhere, but I know exactly where :))

Many of my friends have been urging me to get an Xbox360, and they said that they would even chip in to get one, but I do not see myself playing it much, I don't buy games often, and I certainly don't feel like paying a fee on top of my current Internet/Phone bill for something i would rarely use, with the added bonus of the console having a possible chance of slitting its throat somewhere down the line (red rings).

I am fine with what I have, anything more seems unnecessary :)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2009, 06:13:34 am »
Being able to download games has made computers a lot cheaper than they were previously. :P Now you just need to pay for hardware.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2009, 04:28:23 am »
Being able to download games has made computers a lot cheaper than they were previously. :P Now you just need to pay for hardware.

booooooo

the gaming industry is shaky as it is, don't hurt it unnecessarily

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2009, 06:11:06 am »

booooooo

I don't think anyone's hurting very much when I download Age of Empires II and Diablo. :P

Offline Mirdin

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:47 pm »

booooooo

I don't think anyone's hurting very much when I download Age of Empires II and Diablo. :P

Age of Empires yeah this was my first game on the pc. I love it!

My xbox is ok again :D