Author Topic: attack music on guitar pro  (Read 1623 times)

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
attack music on guitar pro
« on: November 08, 2003, 03:12:54 am »
If anyone would care to contribute, I'm making GP4 tabs (I use the demo and MAN is that "BUY ME!" message getting on my nerves!) and am currenly working on "Attack Music" but I need the drums and bass.

Thanks!
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings

Offline Skvate

• Mediocre
Re:attack music on guitar pro
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 06:40:29 am »
if you dont like those nag screens, you should give Power-tab a try. It dont support drums though... i think it will in 2.0(whenever its supposed to be finished....its been "soon" for a very long time now). Anyway...its freeware...so you dont have to pay(actually..i cant even find a place to donate!).

I have done the attack music solo...its not 100% correct, and the version that i have put on the net s not my latest. Also, I think that robert and some other guys have done the rest...you can put them all together and fill in the missing stuff.
Lifeless I sail through these ironic fashions, dressed in the flesh of the jokers passions. On the uttermost brink of madness I stroll, and the rise of insanity as my most precious goal. Tricking the trail of my long lost obscurity, I gather me inside the artifice of eternity....