Author Topic: yar! little tikes  (Read 7928 times)

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
Re: yar! little tikes
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2006, 12:42:41 am »
i bet babies are much more cuter than U :D

Yes, but "U" is by far the ugliest letter. It's not fair to compare babies to "U".
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2006, 02:15:35 pm »
then compare them to your face.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 06:12:15 pm »
I can stand kids for a limited time (20 seconds or so), they do seem to warm to me quite quickly which then makes it harder to get rid of them once they become tiresome...although, some people i know who are the same age as me are still acting like toddlers -_-
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2006, 05:08:17 am »
the biggest thing that bugs me about children is their tendency to do the exact opposite of waht you say.

like this one kid I was babysitting took out their pet Ferret... and he kept slamming him to the floor.
I didn't get angry, but just kept telling him calmly that that wasn't very nice and that the Ferret would get angry and bite him in the face.  The Kid kept doing it.. and kept doing it.. until I actualy had to go to rescue the poor Ferret.
which scared the crap out of me by the way.... red little eyes... little pointy teeth
BLECH.
but still.. cute..

the ferret...

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2006, 05:11:35 am »
the biggest thing that bugs me about children is their tendency to do the exact opposite of waht you say.

like this one kid I was babysitting took out their pet Ferret... and he kept slamming him to the floor.
I didn't get angry, but just kept telling him calmly that that wasn't very nice and that the Ferret would get angry and bite him in the face.  The Kid kept doing it.. and kept doing it.. until I actualy had to go to rescue the poor Ferret.
which scared the crap out of me by the way.... red little eyes... little pointy teeth
BLECH.
but still.. cute..

the albino child..

fixed :D
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner