Author Topic: Girls are bitches (apart from ming)  (Read 25582 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: Girls are bitches (apart from ming)
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2006, 04:22:08 pm »
SomethingApt, you can't just label all girls just because of a single bad relationship. Now, I've never been in one (relationship, that is. Good or bad) myself, but I know several girls who are caring and stand up for their loved ones, whether friends, family or boyfriends. On the other hand, I know a lot of girls who probably wouldn't, well, not for boyfriends anyhow. At least in my age-group and down (say, 22 and younger), there seem to be more of the latter. It seems to me that there are a larger chance of a girl standing up for or helping you if she is self-confident (a trait that seems to be rather rare), though this does probably not imply that self-confident girls are nicer, only that they dare to help you more often.

I kind of blame the individualistic society we're in, that puts every person in his or her own stagelight and makes us egoistical, for this. It seems that people pick up on all the wrong sides of the freedom they have, instead of the good ones (like thinking for yourself), and I must admit that I can seem rather egoistical at times myself, but if somebody I care for is in actual need of help, and I've registered this, I'm likely to be there.

To be fair, the same goes for guys as well. I am under the impression that a lot of the "nice guys" out there are just assholes that lack the confidence needed to be an asshole.

In closing, yes, SomethingApt, you've had a bad experience. We all have had bad experiences (and if you haven't, I'm not sure if I want to call you lucky. In a way, you are, but bad experiences are important to form you), but the good experiences are out there as well. Instead of shutting yourself in, remember that and get out there. You're allowed a recuperation period after a break-up, and may expect this to last from several months to a year, but don't turn misogynistic and decide that all women are bitches. Because they're patently not. I have proof!
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2006, 09:15:07 pm »
sorry Torp but you're wrong. all girls are bitches. nuff said. case closed. someone lock this thread please. k. thanks.

;D

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • My homepage
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2006, 09:24:23 pm »
Can't let you have the last word. :-)

They're not.

Now, the thread can be locked.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2006, 09:43:22 pm »
Girls are only bitches if you have a relationship with them...
Or if they think you want a relationship with them, or if they think you don't...

I like girls that don't care.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline daYak

• 90% herbivore
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2006, 10:45:43 pm »

I like girls that don't care.

well everybody, now that trezker said what he likes, you know where you can dump your bitchy girlfriends. so yeah trez you can have all bitchy girls in the world.

... except for me, because i care about my sweetie  ;)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2006, 10:49:07 pm »
SomethingApt, you can't just label all girls just because of a single bad relationship. Now, I've never been in one (relationship, that is. Good or bad) myself
What ?!

Damn dude, seriously you can charm girls so damn easily if you just try, i thought you've had heaps and heaps of girls !

What's the problem ?

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2006, 01:34:16 am »
Damn dude, seriously you can charm girls so damn easily if you just try, i thought you've had heaps and heaps of girls !

Getting girls drunk != charming them.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • My homepage
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2006, 01:59:32 am »
Hehe, owned by SpeedD.

Nope, I don't have heaps and heaps of girls. The problems are I don't care enough, I'm seldomly on the offense trying to get girls (partially because there aren't really that many girls I feel attracted enough towards to actually make an effort), and that I'm perfectly happy without a relationship. I also have a very hard time falling in love*, which explains the lack of relationships.

I'm not about to get into a relationship unless I'm actually attracted to the girl, on a level apart from the physical (neither will I get into one if I'm not physically attracted to her, of course). And because I'm strange, that goes for trying to get into their pants as well. There needs to be something more than just looks for me to get in there and make an effort. And this "something more", whatever it is, seems to be in very short supply among most girls.

I would also like to point out that I've only been like I am now for maybe two or three years (one of which I was stationed far away from society, in an army base up in the cold north. All was not bad, though. I met Talhoffer, among other things). In High School and earlier, I was a reclusive nerd and way-too-nice guy.

As for seduction, I'm fully aware that girls aren't that difficult to charm. If I can just get started, which is an area I'm not very good at, I tend to do rather well. I love flirting, and will try to set up a flirt with any girl I find physically attractive (well, at least as long as I'm not already flirting with somebody else there and then). How she responds to this, I suppose, might be a part of the "something more" mentioned in the second paragraph (that is, not whether or not she flirts back, but how she flirts back).

*no, really. I think I've only fallen in love about thrice throughout my life, only one of these being fairly recently. Sure, I get slightly infatuated from time to time, but then I realize I don't really want that girl after all. I've no idea why this is, maybe my early attempts at love made me subconciously reluctant to commit. It's probably not a good thing, and for a good while I believed myself unable to actually fall in love. The theory was proven wrong earlier this year, when I suddenly did get surprisingly strong feelings towards a girls I know. Nothing ever happened, there was a writeup about it in here, and I'm not going to be bothered telling it all again, except for mentioning that she came on pretty heavily to me, and I was starting to believe that she really liked me. Which kinda supports the reluctancy to commit-theory, as I did believe she might be interested in a relationship, and therefore dropped whatever "shields" I have and let feelings emerge. This is sounding either very emo or very pseudo-psychological, or a mix of the both, so I'll stop here now.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2006, 02:36:34 am »
This is sounding either very emo or very pseudo-psychological, or a mix of the both, so I'll stop here now.

Or ya know...human, whichever.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2006, 02:54:01 am »
This is sounding either very emo or very pseudo-psychological, or a mix of the both, so I'll stop here now.

Or ya know...human, whichever.
Truth be told, i'd say torp has gotta play the field some more so he'll be awesome when the right one comes along...

And that will happen.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • My homepage
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 03:00:44 am »
I know. It's one of the reasons I do sometimes force myself to act, despite my gravitation towards carefreeness.

That, and the fact that the way I'm headed, chances are when the right one comes along, I won't just fail, I will not care until it's too late. So I should start caring more about the topic, which would probably be good for me on several levels (from girl+boy leads to sex, and sex is good (well, unless you get aids) to psychological things like making that wall easier to penetrate, and stuff).

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 03:06:23 am »
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 03:30:02 am »
Hehe, owned by SpeedD.

Nope, I don't have heaps and heaps of girls. The problems are I don't care enough, I'm seldomly on the offense trying to get girls (partially because there aren't really that many girls I feel attracted enough towards to actually make an effort), and that I'm perfectly happy without a relationship. I also have a very hard time falling in love*, which explains the lack of relationships.

I'm not about to get into a relationship unless I'm actually attracted to the girl, on a level apart from the physical (neither will I get into one if I'm not physically attracted to her, of course). And because I'm strange, that goes for trying to get into their pants as well. There needs to be something more than just looks for me to get in there and make an effort. And this "something more", whatever it is, seems to be in very short supply among most girls.

I would also like to point out that I've only been like I am now for maybe two or three years (one of which I was stationed far away from society, in an army base up in the cold north. All was not bad, though. I met Talhoffer, among other things). In High School and earlier, I was a reclusive nerd and way-too-nice guy.

As for seduction, I'm fully aware that girls aren't that difficult to charm. If I can just get started, which is an area I'm not very good at, I tend to do rather well. I love flirting, and will try to set up a flirt with any girl I find physically attractive (well, at least as long as I'm not already flirting with somebody else there and then). How she responds to this, I suppose, might be a part of the "something more" mentioned in the second paragraph (that is, not whether or not she flirts back, but how she flirts back).

*no, really. I think I've only fallen in love about thrice throughout my life, only one of these being fairly recently. Sure, I get slightly infatuated from time to time, but then I realize I don't really want that girl after all. I've no idea why this is, maybe my early attempts at love made me subconciously reluctant to commit. It's probably not a good thing, and for a good while I believed myself unable to actually fall in love. The theory was proven wrong earlier this year, when I suddenly did get surprisingly strong feelings towards a girls I know. Nothing ever happened, there was a writeup about it in here, and I'm not going to be bothered telling it all again, except for mentioning that she came on pretty heavily to me, and I was starting to believe that she really liked me. Which kinda supports the reluctancy to commit-theory, as I did believe she might be interested in a relationship, and therefore dropped whatever "shields" I have and let feelings emerge. This is sounding either very emo or very pseudo-psychological, or a mix of the both, so I'll stop here now.

This post applies to me just as well. Except the army part, the fact that I'm still too nice and reclusive, I've only fallen in love 1.5 times, and I wouldn't get on the offensive even if the perfect girl for me came and hit me on the head. With her breasts.

I blame the fjords.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2006, 07:49:01 am »
fallen in love 1.5 times
Is there a story behind this? was she a parapalegic??

I have currently just started a relationship , everything seems to be fine, normally around girls i would be very nervous and get a hernea eachtime i go out, but it seems i can be myself around her as we have so much in common, she's pretty straight talking, which is good because there is never any confusion in what she's saying xD
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 02:44:20 pm by Caudceus »
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner