Author Topic: Girls are bitches (apart from ming)  (Read 25595 times)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
Re: Girls are bitches.
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2006, 01:13:47 am »
My girlfriend cheated on me, she had sex with some other guy and then lied about it.

a month later i meet this dude in a festival called "göteborgskalaset" and he goes to me and says "Hey, i had sex with your girlfriend HA"

well all i need to say is that i broke up with her and she loss many friends that thought she was a total asshole.

Thats all you did? You didn't kill him right there and then go kill her too? Pfft. I guess I'm the only  one here with morals who would do what is required.  :P :-*
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2006, 02:00:10 am »
Life happens. The way by which you respond to it defines you as a person.

Who do you want to be?

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline yofee

• :P the legend lives on...
Re: Girls are bitches (apart from ming)
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2006, 05:47:07 am »
Life is a fuckin hole sometimes.

I caught my ex-girlfriend cheating right in the act.
We had been dating for about two weeks when she gives me the key to her apartment. I thought it was a serious thing going on...
I got cold feets so I didn´t call her for three days.
Then I thought I´d surprise her so I went to her place on friday nite around eleven. Lights out and nobody home, enter the door with the key and walked right to the bedroom. And, right in front of my eyes, there's this guy fucking her like there's no tomorrow. I just frozed and said - here's your key... and left. She run after me, naked out on the street with only a blanket (in December, stupid girl) apologizing, saying that she thought I didn´t want her anymore. Three days? And the key?

Then she sent me 20 red roses the next day with a card saying she wanted me back. Didn´t think so...

Later on I´v heard that this wasn´t the first or the last time in her case...
Actually, you should worry about the killer air!

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2006, 05:55:03 am »
girls are pretty.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2006, 05:57:24 am »
If I could choose how I live and love would I choose with heart, balls or with reason?

If I could choose with reason I would not choose woman. Everything is way too complicated with them. You never know what they want, what they really mean by what they say and you can only guess what they plan. So women are like a wending machine where you never know what you get, when you get it, how much it costs and is it really something you want. Only thing you know is that it will cost. I know that women think sometimes similarly about us, males. Women and men are different. It would be way too boring if we were alike. Maybe same gender partners do know better what other thinks and feels and it can safe some time, nerves and energy. So it could be reasonable option from that point of view.

If I could choose with balls it it would be 80% chance that I would pick woman. It's easier to be manly if there is woman where you're compared to. Otherwise every feminine character one got comes more visible and may end up making one to look like a lady or a schoolgirl (tihihiiiiiii....*blushes*). Also my balls like women better. Ugh.

But alas! I've no choice but to live as my heart has decided. Sure, it's hard to live with woman. Nothing seems to be enough, one does too little or if one does it one does it wrong way or too late. And still... They are adorable, aren't they? My wife is for sure. Yes, she can be real pain in the ass sometimes but somehow that pain reminds me of life. She causes pain and cures it. Every rose has it's thorns. I have them too and I understand my wife well 'cause frankly I'm not too easy companion either. So it's enough that we love eachother, most of time we're happy with eachother and other, minor, part of time we tolerate eachother. Life ain't easy when you're alone but it's not easy either if one lives with another person. It does not matter if that other person is male or female, there will be problems. Maybe different problems but problems anyway.

Yes, I've experienced that "let's be friends" situation as well. To deeply fancy someone and then got rejected, it really sucks. Now later when I think about it it could have never worked. We were too different and well, it was not meant to be. But patience paid off. I got better companion that I could ever imagine, true soulmate. It took several tryings, false alarms and disappointments but it really did work at last.

I really think that women are no bitches more than men. Some individuals can be bitches though. They are best to be left alone, they WILL regret it after 30 years when their bitch-attitude has left them either alone or then chained them with someone with no character or own will at all. To tame a bitch, impossible dream.

To find a good woman : intelligent but little bit fool, virtuous but little bit whore, tender but little bit cruel, humorous but little bit serious. That is the happiness! And it's not bad thing if woman is little bit dominant. For me it's not, anyways. It can be highly arousing...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2006, 07:22:41 am »
I guess you gotta just take life as it comes. I was engaged for four years and she cheated on me with a guy she met that we both played EverQuest II with. He apparently flew down here and now shes planning on moving to where he is. Go figure. We broke up in late December/Early January. Ironically I've learned she's already cheated on him with some other clown.

It took a long while to get over and I hadn't really so much as had a date since then, until recently anyway. Yep, nearly 8 months. I finally met a girl a few weeks ago that I'd been talking to. We'd made out and all that good stuff, so there was defenitely an attraction. I was genuine with my feelings for this girl though, don't get me wrong - I liked her, but I was at a huge disadvantage from the get go so I well prepared myself to not take it too fast. She was Bi, but much preferred women normally. We connected on some level though. I slept over at her house at her request quite a few times. We never actually slept together though, partially my fault. I didn't make any effort to, simply because the one time it seemed like it was going to happen there was a little bit of alcohol involved and I didn't want it to go down quite like that so I guess I stopped it. I don't think I quite get girls well enough to know if that's a turn off for girls or what, so I have no idea if that has any influence on the rest of this whatsoever. I didn't stop in some horrible way or anything and she didn't seem to mind. The hanging out continued for a while. We wern't officially dating, but we did spend alot of time together and obviously some things DID happen between us.

I could tell though it's going to be rough, again due to the sexual preference thing =P. That's always a killer, hehe. The other night after I snagged my Machinae tattoo actually, I went back to her place and hung out a while. Watched some of the L Word with her (are we seeing the signs here?) and about the time that we'd normally go to bed, she asked me if I would get home okay. Instantly it was a like a soft little slap in the face and I snapped back into my good ol' reality. I knew what it meant, I gave her a hug and smiled and said "Of course" and excused myself.

Sure enough, when I got home I got a text saying "Sorry if I was acting funny tonight". I responded "No problem, is everything okay?". She responded "I have alot on my mind and I dont want to hurt you". I responded back with "Not sure what to say but I think I get you. It's okay, thank you for being honest ^.^" (Yes, I included the super-smiley!)

I was expecting that to be it, but there were a few other texts "Always. Im sorry, I'm just a mess right now". I responded "Well if there is anything I can do to help let me know, and I mean that". She said "Thank you sweetheart", I said good night and that was that.

Whatever the case may be, I wasn't particularly crushed. I think the four year engagement thing kind of made a bit more prepared and just overall protective of myself. It really didn't bother me at all, I refuse to let myself get that close unless I know we're BOTH serious. And besides, we were making pretty good friends when we met and it's cool that it seems that our friendship was spared some terrible mess.

Like I said, at this point on that front I'm taking life as it comes. A while there I shut myself out from it, now I'm just cruising the whole dating/relationship scene kinda slow. I'm very open to it, but I'm gunna let just happen and not worry about it beyond that. :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 07:27:45 am by Drakonis »

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2006, 10:03:02 am »
Life happens. The way by which you respond to it defines you as a person.

Who do you want to be?

Charles Manson! Sadly I don't have the Vision Thing manly murderous look for it.  :P
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2006, 11:41:57 am »
My feelings are not my own. They belong to a very long time of evolution, not me.
Evolution has taught life that you have to reproduce, and that has imbued our bodies with a biological control system that demands love.

I know that love does not come from me, it comes from my ancestors. Love belongs to animals, I don't want to be an animal.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2006, 03:11:29 pm »
Girls are like a macintosh, you gotta sort of "trick them" into doing what you want.

the ru

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2006, 07:13:44 pm »
Or just throw them out (or sell them? :o) and get something better? :-\

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2006, 09:34:20 pm »
That would be gay, the ru.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2006, 10:13:05 pm »
That would be gay, the ru.

I see what you did there...
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2006, 10:57:10 pm »
I know that love does not come from me, it comes from my ancestors. Love belongs to animals, I don't want to be an animal.
Nicely thought. I think that love is only heritage we really get. And personally I think that it's heritage that does not demand bloodline. Everysingle one of us does leave marks on other people's life path. Our life has little or major impact on other peoples lifes. Every life-thread touches many others creating a web of social interactions and interaction of love as well. I think often my ancestors and their life. I'm product of materially poor familylines (I have Karelian ancestors who lost all their belongings in WW2) but they are rich in many other ways. And those marvellous things I have been taught of and those things I have learned under their wings of love it's really an privilege and honour. I have ancestors too not by bloodline but by heart. Teachers, friends, important persons in my childhood and later life (important for me, I mean) and so on. Ofcourse my life has not been all happy : there are fair share of tragedy, violence and sorrow as well. But love is something that I have tried to preserve 'cause it's one of the main sources of energy in my life. Love, lust and faith to be exact.

And what becomes of latter part about that message (animals, love and all) I have written poem once called Kuuhullu (translated : Lunatic). It has one verse that goes:

Veressäin on monta voimaa
Osa niistä pimeyden:
On peto julma, hieman noitaa
Myöskin portto irstauden

Translation:

In my blood there's many powers
Some of them are darkest kind:
Savage beast and shady witch
And as well the whore of lust

To cut long story short : I'm (partly) animal and I LOVE IT! Grrr.....

Girls are like a macintosh, you gotta sort of "trick them" into doing what you want.
Nah, (most) girls are way too smart for that. You think that you've tricked them to do what you want but truth is that they know that you've tried it and they've just played your game along to get you to do what they want. You're happy because you think that you got what you want and she is happy because she got what she wanted in return. (Most) girls are very clever. Males try these instant-conspiracies (minimum effort, fast results) but females can spend long periods of time scheming and plotting to get what they want. Most of them ultimately got what they want and most of males do not even notice what she has done. Or notice it after some time.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2006, 11:51:45 am »
You know, i've fuckign had it. I had a conversation with a friend today and i've abslutely fucking had it with women. Girls under the age of 25 are so fucking random and changing its impossible to do anything right. No matter what you do, what you say or how much your hurt, they will just throw you the fuck away when they see fit to.

When i have a phat fucking car, my own place and a stable life i might look again. That or i'll be gay.

* SomethingApt crosses fingers and hopes spunky will become gay

but seriously... i kinda agree with that statement. i mean... ive only had one proper relationship, so i cant really have much of an opinion. but when things were going good, she loved being with me, and we had loads of fun. as soon as i reached a hard time in my life (exams coming up, no teacher, etc) and i looked to my girlfriend for help... she just fucked off and made me deal with things on my own. she was bulemic (sp?) and had been in a couple of bad relationships before she found me, and she absolutely hated herself (sounds emo, i know... but she hid it rather well, i didnt find out till id been with her about a month). but i spent about 8 months of my life completely devoted to her, and i KNOW i made her feel 10x better than she did. i kinda assumed that she'd do the same for me, if i ever needed her. but... apparently not :p

as much as it sucks, now i've had time to reflect on it, i feel like i'm better off without her. i don't want to be with someone who doesn't care about me. our break-up dragged on for ages because i had trouble letting go, everything was fine for 8 or 9 months, and then suddenly she was like a completely different person. she'd always told me she loved me more than anything, and she wanted to stay with me forever... and, being naive, i believed her. the worst part was when i got the line "obviously we both interpret the word love differently". her little way of saying she never really loved me :P

soooo yeah, girls suck. but... in fairness... all men are pathetic losers. im amazed that all girls aren't gay anyway. so we can't really complain, at least they give us a chance :P ;D

Offline Spunky

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2006, 12:12:29 pm »
Amen
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]