Author Topic: Girls are bitches (apart from ming)  (Read 23626 times)

Offline Spunky

Re: Girls are bitches.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 05:26:01 pm »
You know, i've fuckign had it. I had a conversation with a friend today and i've abslutely fucking had it with women. Girls under the age of 25 are so fucking random and changing its impossible to do anything right. No matter what you do, what you say or how much your hurt, they will just throw you the fuck away when they see fit to.

When i have a phat fucking car, my own place and a stable life i might look again. That or i'll be gay.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:26 pm »
I don't agree on the topic but you'll get over it. I've been girl-free all my life and I don't care at all  8)

that's definetly the way to be  8)
I just have a few as friends, but I mock them relentlesly.. so it's really a win-win.. for me.. they lose...

Smeagol

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:48 pm »
When i have a phat fucking car, my own place and a stable life i might look again. That or i'll be gay.

Thuper!

Offline Kobi

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 05:32:14 pm »
I don't agree on the topic but you'll get over it. I've been girl-free all my life and I don't care at all  8)

that's definetly the way to be  8)
I just have a few as friends, but I mock them relentlesly.. so it's really a win-win.. for me.. they lose...

Well I don't mock the girls I have as friends. But they are more geeky then me often. Or the oposite and just work collegues.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 06:00:07 pm »
I get the feeling that this is the wrong place to moan about relationships. The majority are pretty much overly anti-emo, including anti-relationship moaning, the rest have never even seen a girl naked in real life per their own mothers, and the odd few are in a happy relationship so they just dont understand.

Oh and theres a few paedo's, too.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 06:07:11 pm »
I understand dude :)
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 06:11:23 pm »
Yeah, I mean she couldve at least phoned me, or waited til she got back from her holiday.

So she was on holiday you say?
In that case she's found someone else who's (in her opinion) much better than you in that country (if she's in another country that is).

I haven't ever been in a real relationship, but I do know about the fact that *some* girls become that weird when they're on holiday.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 06:18:52 pm by StickyLizard »

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 06:15:07 pm »
Yeah, I mean she couldve at least phoned me, or waited til she got back from her holiday.

...She's found someone else who's (in her opinion) much better than you in that country.

Holiday, one week.

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 06:19:21 pm »

...She's found someone else who's (in her opinion) much better than you in that country.

Holiday, one week.

Oh, right, I just assumed she were in another country...

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 06:21:25 pm »
I have had that experience lately, although i wasn't in a realtionship with the girl, she just went to Spain and got weird with me, but we sorted it, she distracted me by introducing one of her mates to me, which turned out to be my ex i hadn't spoken to in 4 years, i must say, i am very distracted :P
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 06:22:33 pm »

Holiday, one week.

Oh, right, I just assumed she were in another country...

Oh, yes, she was, but dumping me for a guy shes only going to see for one week? I stand by my point of the thread title.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 06:23:17 pm »
That does suck majorly, though, to be honest, I don't think she ever cared for you that much if she had dumped you on MSN, of all evil things.

Eh, well. False appearance's. :/

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 06:25:40 pm »
Bleh, I got a simular text last night myself Fallout.

Somehow I read that as "Bleh, I got a simular text last night myself from Fallout." It did light up my day.

lmao, I think you may need glasses. :P

lol, I read that too. On first sight.

So she was on holiday you say?
In that case she's found someone else who's (in her opinion) much better than you in that country (if she's in another country that is).

I haven't ever been in a real relationship, but I do know about the fact that *some* girls become that weird when they're on holiday.

I think they are just insecure. And in another place, far away from the boy you are *maybe, or maybe not* in love with you just can't really think about it and, I'll admit, I don't know if many girls do this but I tend to have some hallucinations when I'm far away and maybe have nothing to do, so then this explains it a bit.

Smeagol

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 06:28:02 pm »
That does suck majorly, though, to be honest, I don't think she ever cared for you that much if she had dumped you on MSN, of all evil things.

hey, i dnt luv u lol

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 06:49:43 pm »
I get the feeling that this is the wrong place to moan about relationships. The majority are pretty much overly anti-emo, including anti-relationship moaning, the rest have never even seen a girl naked in real life per their own mothers, and the odd few are in a happy relationship so they just dont understand.

Oh and theres a few paedo's, too.
Naw man, we're just trying to cheer your ass up,  get over it, get drunk, and just move on.