Author Topic: Girls are bitches (apart from ming)  (Read 23444 times)

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
Re: Girls are bitches.
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 06:57:10 pm »
Bleh, I got a simular text last night myself Fallout.

Somehow I read that as "Bleh, I got a simular text last night myself from Fallout." It did light up my day.

lmao, I think you may need glasses. :P

lol, I read that too. On first sight.

*cough*
Actually I did too.

MDX

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 07:53:51 pm »
You know, i've fuckign had it. I had a conversation with a friend today and i've abslutely fucking had it with women. Girls under the age of 25 are so fucking random and changing its impossible to do anything right. No matter what you do, what you say or how much your hurt, they will just throw you the fuck away when they see fit to.

This.. cant be true IT JUST CANT!!

Im gonna end up your regular constaintine cigarette smokin smooth talkin son of a bitch at bars who doesnt need the attention so DOESNT ATTRACT IT LESSON LEARNT A HOT GIRL COMES UP TO YOU SAY NO AND RUN!

more seriously. girls are fucked up. and i really dont know if i would wait until 25 to date another girl.

Infact, i have a long post coming which we're gonna have to discuss thoroughly.. so bear with me, im going to a birthday dinner now. looking like a hitman, but a sexy sexy one at that.

Offline daYak

• 90% herbivore
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 07:57:10 pm »
Fallout!! (I know a lot of girls are indeed bitches, but) I'm not a bitch!! i love you (, you know that)!!  :)

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 07:59:56 pm »
Some are bad with grammar too :/

Get plenty of photos Uber Coffee i've run out of fapping material :(
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Smeagol

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 08:02:45 pm »
LESSON LEARNT A HOT GIRL COMES UP TO YOU SAY NO AND RUN!

They have lurgies.

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 08:08:06 pm »
Best thing to do is LOOT BURN RAPE KILL REPEAT then you can say you "R0X0RD THE X0XXOR without getting KNEE-DEEP IN THE XOXX"
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 08:42:07 pm »
"Fuck me or fuck off!"

No, really, there's a point there. Unless you have a lack of friends, you don't really need more of them? You won't actually become friends, it will be rather one-sided, with you hoping that she'll change her mind, and she considering you a friend. If you want to become intimate, and she wants to be friends, then you should really require that for her to get her need (your friendship) fulfilled, you should get your need (her physical intimacy) fulfilled in return. If not, you'll only be pining for her intimacy, tormenting yourself longer as each time you meet her, the longing fills up more. Believe me, you're better off cutting contact until you're no longer infatuated with her.

I could go on about it, but I'll sum it all up in one sentence: Watch out so that you do not become her bitch.

The fact that she doesn't want you don't make her a bitch. If you ignore your needs to fulfill hers, that does make you a bitch. Her bitch, that is.

EDIT: This post was supposed to be on the first page. However, I pressed post and forgot to check if it actually got through. Then I came back, and noticed that I hadn't posted. I shall maybe post another post, taking into consideration whatever has been posted after that.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 08:46:03 pm by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 08:43:35 pm »
Torp sometimes i want you to fill me up

+1 for hitting the nail on the head

Smeagol

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 08:47:10 pm »
I shall maybe post another post, taking into consideration whatever has been posted after that.

Spam whore ++

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 09:04:30 pm »
My girlfriend cheated on me, she had sex with some other guy and then lied about it.

a month later i meet this dude in a festival called "göteborgskalaset" and he goes to me and says "Hey, i had sex with your girlfriend HA"

well all i need to say is that i broke up with her and she loss many friends that thought she was a total asshole.

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 09:36:46 pm »
Hayguys.yknow i thot that id be better if i just destroyd the world k? :-) no raisin.just want to try it 4 a chang.jesus still loves you tho :-) hugs&kisses
00:00am 01-JAN-22

I don't know words to describe how much your ex sucks at breaking up, Fallout. If this is the regular way for girls to do such, then I fear I might've overestimated the average of that gender thousandfold.

You know, some slime moulds have nearly 300 genders, so that on the rare occasion when two meet, there's a very high probability that they can mate, as most genders can mate with most of the others. Now, with humans it's often 50-50 on the gender part, but because we're supposed to be so intelligent, we rely on other factors to decide whether or not a mating is appropriate. What I'm trying to say is, you and her didn't add up, like two slime moulds with the wrong gender pairing. Understand it for what it is, and you might avoid sulking over milk that was spilt even before you two met.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 09:58:12 pm »
I shall maybe post another post, taking into consideration whatever has been posted after that.

Spam whore ++

And that is why you have 10500 posts, while I have 3600...

Having reread the topic, I think I might have to reconsider my statement. Had you and Stacey been together for a considerable amount of time, Fallout? I read the whole thing as the beginning of a romance that got abruptly cut off. Having flirted a bit with a girl, maybe gotten a bit intimate, does not grant you the right to her, and it's perfectly allright to dispell any wrongful expectations of relationship over MSN. If, however, she was your girlfriend, then that is not a nice way of ending the relationship, and she might deserve to be called a bitch.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 10:16:07 pm »
I get the feeling that this is the wrong place to moan about relationships. The majority are pretty much overly anti-emo, including anti-relationship moaning, the rest have never even seen a girl naked in real life per their own mothers, and the odd few are in a happy relationship so they just dont understand.

Oh and theres a few paedo's, too.
Naw man, we're just trying to cheer your ass up,  get over it, get drunk, and just move on.

Friday tommorow.

Smeagol

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 10:18:39 pm »

Spam whore ++

And that is why you have 10500 posts, while I have 3600...

Facts are for the weak of mind.

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 11:03:29 pm »
The Topic Title should be changed to girls AND Bitches tbh, so there can be a direct seperation of the two then combining then will be more feasible