Author Topic: Photos of Machinae Supremacy @ Ebeneser, 2006-08-26  (Read 19910 times)

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
Re: Photos of Machinae Supremacy @ Ebeneser, 2006-08-26
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 10:43:22 am »
Photos removed, since people can't seem to respect the wishes of the photographer. Namely, me.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 02:52:59 pm »
Photos removed, since people can't seem to respect the wishes of the photographer. Namely, me.

* ffaalloouutt hugs gaijin

Lysix

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2006, 03:36:19 pm »
Deary me.  Good job i saved them all anyway. :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 03:38:09 pm by Lysix »

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2006, 03:53:31 pm »

Here's a tip: If you tell gaijin he's sexy and beg him, he'll send them to you (or link you to the other site that theyre hosted on)

gaijin, did I ever tell you how sexy I find you? ;)

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 06:25:23 pm »

Here's a tip: If you tell gaijin he's sexy and beg him, he'll send them to you (or link you to the other site that theyre hosted on)

gaijin, did I ever tell you how sexy I find you? ;)

It works like this: If you ask me if you can use it, you can. Not much harder than that. And if you start spreading them around without my permission, I -will- declare hunting season on you.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Lysix

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 08:05:08 pm »
Ahwell. Just so you know, your pictures are printed and on my wall (turned b&w, amongst others). Please don't nuke my house  :'( :'( :'(

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2006, 09:49:15 pm »

Well this was clearly brought about because of ONE picture I edited, which isn't a big deal. And like lysix, I had them all saved on my computer, so naturally I was supposed to know they were yours? I'd hope not unless I had a really good memory. Also, if someone used a picture I took, I wouldn't really give a crap. You are being way too offensive on this topic and by removing your pics now new people to this forum are missing out on some cool stuff. PLUS I even apologized for something that wasn't even my fault. But whatever your pics your decision I guess.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2006, 09:52:43 pm »

Well this was clearly brought about because of ONE picture I edited, which isn't a big deal. And like lysix, I had them all saved on my computer, so naturally I was supposed to know they were yours? I'd hope not unless I had a really good memory. Also, if someone used a picture I took, I wouldn't really give a crap. You are being way too offensive on this topic and by removing your pics now new people to this forum are missing out on some cool stuff. PLUS I even apologized for something that wasn't even my fault. But whatever your pics your decision I guess.

I don't care if people use my photos. All I ask, is that people tell me beforehand, and if it's a machinae-photo, that they ask them. Since that seems to be a problem, I removed the photos. Is it really unresonable to ask that you tell me -before- using them? I don't think so.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2006, 10:39:40 pm »
No, I think it's unreasonable that you removed the pictures. You set the ground rules for what you expected of your pictures and I thought we were all good so I don't really see a reason for this.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2006, 11:01:55 pm »
No, I think it's unreasonable that you removed the pictures. You set the ground rules for what you expected of your pictures and I thought we were all good so I don't really see a reason for this.

And here I thought the photos were mine.. funny thing, that.

Anyway, did you ask permission from robs?

The photos will probably be uploaded again at some point, but for now, no.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2006, 11:07:16 pm »
Funny thing I never said the photos weren't yours. I didn't ask permission from Rob though so I guess I should've done that.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2006, 11:08:00 pm »
Funny thing I never said the photos weren't yours. I didn't ask permission from Rob though so I guess I should've done that.

They are mine, and thus I can do what I wish with them, was more my point. And yes, you should have.

Lysix

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2006, 12:51:45 am »
In my opinion, Gaijin, i reckon you are slightly overreacting. Remember that this is a small community forum, and the "edited"(can you call it that? hell, its just text..) image was used for only us to see. Not like he printed it in newspapers and all around his town.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2006, 01:27:30 am »
In my opinion, Gaijin, i reckon you are slightly overreacting. Remember that this is a small community forum, and the "edited"(can you call it that? hell, its just text..) image was used for only us to see. Not like he printed it in newspapers and all around his town.

That's beside the point. The only thing i've -ever- asked for concerning my photos, is that people ask me (and the motif, if possible) before they use them. That's all. I've never (so far) denied anyone usage upon request. Never. It's so godsdamned easy to ask, and people can't even do that. And no, it's not only cloudstrifex that did it (and as far as I'm concerned, he's apologized and asked, so it's ok).

Lysix

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2006, 01:28:40 am »
I'd understand if he used it elsewhere, such as another forum, or on his website because granted, I'd feel the same. But surely if you're posting these on a forum in the first place you're surrendering some of your rights as it is?