Author Topic: How are you?  (Read 24379 times)

Offline -File_not_Found-

• A true patriot, fighting the tyranny in America
    • My Conspiracy Blog site
Re: How are you?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 03:19:20 am »
I kind of agree with Caud here, but i will take it slightly further. I think almost all drugs are immorally wrong (my eyes here), except for mushrooms, cacti, and any other natural spiritual trip inhibitors. Thats just gods way of making us feel good, hahaha...no but seriously i think hallucinogens aren't that bad for you, the propaganda of brain bleeding is all lies...hideous, hideous lies! Well maybe not, but i definately think if God put it here he meant for us to eat it, drink it, or definately smoke it. Suprisingly, i am not a drug user, I just believe in spiritual journeys through natural tripping. Well that was retarded for me to say...but oh well just saying it like it is in my POV hahaha lol.  ::) ;D
Fight the New World Order, we will prevail!

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 03:39:41 am »
YES! that's what i forgot to say, everything i do, if i do it, except one time i did e but that was stupid, i will always do unenhanced drugs, if i am going to smoke weed i am going to buy organic grown, i also use salvia a bit, which is what i was referring to the Shamans use for spiritual healing
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline -File_not_Found-

• A true patriot, fighting the tyranny in America
    • My Conspiracy Blog site
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 04:07:09 am »
Well i forgot to put weed on the ok list, but we can't always collect our thoughts correctly on to a paper...or computer screen for that matter. Salvia is pretty good, or so i've heard from a few buddies.
Fight the New World Order, we will prevail!

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 06:14:23 am »

Anyway, great to see you here!

Long story very short, I DJ virtually via Shoutcase for a couple of virtual clubs on the game of Second Life. (www.secondlife.com)  If your'e ever in there look up Angelus Nielson, my DJ personnae...  I may or may not be getting my own virtual club back as well.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 06:18:23 am »
Free their mind and all. That's just drugdealers advertisement.

I can't help but think you may be contradicting yourself here:

In the matter of fact we are raised to be slaves. Just think it : most of you live in square house. You sit on your square house and look at square monitor or tv. Maybe you read that square magazine of yours. From those sources you read, hear or see something someone else is trying to make you believe. And when time goes by you not only think square but you ARE square.
Nah. Some drug users think that they can free their mind by using drugs. And that's drugsellers tell them too. It's good advertisement. And ofcourse it's total crap they are saying and selling. You're not free, you've just chosen different prison for yourself. Drugs don't give true freedom, they are bound to be used as tools of slavery. Drug user does not feel free without his drug. No matter how long period there is between fixes there always will be anxiety at some point. Before one notices he's again knocking at dealers door. He has becomed addict for drug, it's effects and in most cases, the dealer. Of course drugs feel good. They might even have some temporarily positive influences. But it does last only as long as the drugs effects last and it's anyways false, fake, effect. It does not come from the user but the substance. Drugs won't help anyone to evolve. Evolving means that one keeps getting better in (something) in long period of time. Drug's effects won't last long and their negative effects become more visible in long run. In the matter of fact those negative effects eat everything that once was positive if one keeps using them long enough. At last there is only addiction.

you make it sound like the Goverment and Drug dealers are working together to make us even more square.
Yeah they do. Although you speak of government and I speak of powerusers. Relations between those two are quite complicate. Is it government that regulates media or media that makes governments? Is it government that makes laws or is it corporations who buy the laws? Is it those corporate-leaders who sit at government or government men who sit on corporations? Is it governments that fight the drugdealers or governments that do the drugdealing? You can make the choice and peek at applebasket. If you find something else than rotten apples please tell me. Drugs are just another way to use power. Even military uses amphetamine (for example) for combat pilots and at long reconnaissance all around the world. Opium wars anyone? List of similar activities is endless. Powerusers use any means possible to get what they want. And they don't want that someone else uses their means or get their power.

...drugs are dangerous, but the Government doesn't help at all, telling kids taking drugs is bad and making them illegal to prevent further taking, it's our nature to go against authority, to experiment and evolve, that's what has got us where we are today. I just think the Government should educate not reiterate their dangers all the time, like did you know that Shamans in South America use an hallucenegenic plant to go on these 'spiritual healing' trips and how long have these tribes be going on for? longer than us i'll tell you that.
Well laws are good guidelines what is ok and what is not. If something is dangerous it's not good thing for kids to do it. Kids don't know death. They don't know insanity. They don't know much about bad things. Kids can only admire other, older, people. If other party is saying it's bad, you'll die or go insane kids do not understand it. Those words do not have concrete meaning for them. They don't understand CONSEQUENSES. And when other party is saying : buy these clothes, buy these makeups, buy these drugs and you'll be like this popstar you're huge fan of they take drugs as well other things. Kids are too easy target for any marketing mechanism. That's why there is limit for education and it's benefits. That's why Government must take actions against those who sell drugs to kids. When it comes to drugs experimenting it does not result evolving. Like I said I've never seen anyone have any lasting benefit of drugs nor evolve as a human.

About south american shamans : I did know they use hallusinogenes to go on their spiritual journeys. Is it necessity? I think not. There are many other ways to do those journeys. Fasting, music, meditation, SEX, dancing, solitary, pain or anything that brings extreme exhaustion will do if one knows what one is doing. Ofcourse if one does not know he ends up hurting himself most likely. And most of these activities will eventually do some harm (like that pain thing example). Finnish shamans used to be on saunas for long periods of times and/or hit their leg with axe*. Some used drums and different songs and dances. They used those methods for their spiritual journeys, mostly when they did go to Manan majoille (it's something like Dead people's houses, afterlife). My main point is that I won't purposely hit my leg with axe just because finnish shamans used to do it. Nor I will use hallusinogens 'cause some south american shamans used it. Why would I? First reason is that it would hurt me. Second reason is that there is other means to get what I want. Man does not need drugs for such purposes. Drugs are for those who really don't know what they are looking for or how to achieve their goals. Eventually they will get more lost than they were before they started taking drugs. Drugs distort things. When you don't use them everything is more clearer. It's just you, there is nothing alternating the experience you're going through.

* Sauna is basicly a hot room where one does put some water on hot stones. This results hot steam. Temperature gets high, one does sweat, pulse goes up and so on. Some finns like to swim at hole in the ice (icy water) prior sauna. Or roll on snow between sauna-times. Both methods are used at various locations all around world for meditation. They both feel good when done right (one knows what he is doing).

EDIT: some writing errors corrected and one SEX added... How I almost forgot that one? I really must go to sleep now...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:44:42 am by Gravehill »
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 06:28:45 am »
Long story very short, I DJ virtually via Shoutcase for a couple of virtual clubs on the game of Second Life. (www.secondlife.com)  If your'e ever in there look up Angelus Nielson, my DJ personnae...  I may or may not be getting my own virtual club back as well.

Seems VERY interesting! I've to give it a shot at some point. Do you play/make real music there? I've playing Popomundo for some weeks now and it's totally addictive. No 3D graphics nor sounds but it's nice interactive browser-based RPG that I've liked so far. But that Second Life seems surely interesting...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 07:41:09 am »
Seems VERY interesting! I've to give it a shot at some point. Do you play/make real music there? I've playing Popomundo for some weeks now and it's totally addictive. No 3D graphics nor sounds but it's nice interactive browser-based RPG that I've liked so far. But that Second Life seems surely interesting...

second life is mostly intresting because EVERYTHING in the game is made by the players.  From Avatars to objects... the only thing Linden Labs makes is the land.. which they then sell for an absofuckinglutely redicolous price...
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 08:44:49 am »
...His posts have plenty of detail, like a Phillip K Dick novel.
How the fuck does he do that ?1
...most of you live in square house. You sit on your square house and look at square monitor...

I'll have you know my house is rectangular as is my monitor!
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Spunky

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 11:11:44 am »
Hurray, another second life player!

Now, back to what this thread was about. How are people ;_;
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 11:12:57 am »
quite fine nothing hurting anymore from the masu gig! only shitload of bruises left :D

Offline Spunky

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 12:54:52 pm »
I received some fantastic news today! My current employers are going to continue employing me through my 4th year of uni, give me a project as my disitation, give me a laptop with infinite software AND pay me for doing it!

It's time to PARTY!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 01:30:26 pm »
Congratulations dude!! nice to see life is going your way :D

it looks like i am going on the job hunt tomorrow, i also might be getting back with my ex i hadn't spoken to in 4 years, but saw at Reading, it's very strange feeling, i am still attracted to her. When we finished it 4 years ago it was on very good terms, neither of us wanted it, we just said we were too young to have a serious reltionship (13 lol).
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Smeagol

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 02:13:23 pm »
EDIT: some writing errors corrected and one SEX added... How I almost forgot that one? I really must go to sleep now...

How could you also not have any UNFs in there either?

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 04:28:30 pm »
I must admit that I am a recreational drug user. I do, however, restrict myself to a single, socially accepted drug: alcohol. In addition to being socially acceptable and legal, it's also the one drug that does the most damage, by a long shot (due to the large number of users, of course. Per user there are probably drugs that do far more damage).

That being said, I agree with Gravehill: drugs don't free your mind (unless we're talking red pills here, of course ;D ). Some of them do more harm than good*. I've never done anything but alcohol and tobacco, the latter passively (well, technically, I've also done marihuana of some sort passively, I suppose). I do not, however, consider drug use to be the devils work, as long as the person in question keeps it under control. However, with many substances, this is very hard, and I am for keeping these illegal. I am also for keeping anything with high probability of stronger negative side effects (including, but not limited to, paralysis, brain damage and death) illegal, logically. Which pretty much makes me on par with laws today.

*Yes, there are a whole lot of drugs that do more good than harm, in the right dosages. Some are naturally occuring in your body (the feared date-rape drug GHB being one of these, actually - I am not suggesting ingestion of GHB though: The right dosage is probably more or less what's already in your body), others are used for medicinal purposes. Morphine is a rather good example - excellent pain reliever, but quite addictive in larger doses.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 07:19:32 pm »
Well StickyLizard its cool to hear your in highschool, rock the kids faces off with your wicked awesomness

*applaudage* ;D

And to Gravehill as well, he has turned this into one of the most serious discussions I've ever experienced on these forums.