Author Topic: 9- 11 : Ground Zero 2006  (Read 9688 times)

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
Re: 9- 11 : Ground Zero 2006
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 06:18:42 pm »
sedate a cat, cut their whiskers off, and stick them on your face
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 06:49:01 pm »
And then take the thread back on topic.

Gaijin, what band might that be?
hehehe. :P

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 08:06:12 pm »
They had to change the lyrics in the last second to make the text more upbeat. It was a request from the European ministry of positive thinking.

Here's the original version. Note the extremely smart Devil Doll reference in the last line.

truthest of all truths
one of everlasting life
everyone will die
except you, if you hide
You should immediately realize
there's massive need to fear
you will vanish forever
they will soon forget you, flowers in the first month, then just earth.

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 09:00:14 pm »
Another philosophic (?) question:
Why should you be remembered? Is it bad for you if you are forgotten?

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 09:37:13 pm »
I suppose the only answer for that is; it depends what you did while you were alive
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 10:35:35 pm »
you live on in the hearts and minds
of those who hold you dear, who are right here"[/i]
I don't give a shit if anyone remembers me, I'm still dead.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 11:59:51 pm »
I don't give a shit if anyone remembers me, I'm still dead.
I agree. To the dead there's no day or night. It really does not matter whether someone remembers one or not. Anyways, even there were none that directly remembers me after I'm gone I know that my life was significant. I'm part of the flow and although I can sometimes sit here, above the flow, on my rock watching how that flow glows and glitters on it's everlasting movement I'm still flowing with it. My destiny is to disappear to the void from this form I'm known now but I've already left my mark in the flow. As time goes by and if I'm allowed to live in this existence my mark will grow deeper. Still, that mark is more than me. I'm individual with own thoughts and will. Still I'm influenced and shaped by various things. Generations, beliefs, ideas, words, stories and various other things that exist or are beliefed to exist. I've been marked and I will leave mark.

Those who died on 9-11 are like me. They did leave mark to the flow as a group and as individuals. Some do not want to see that mark and others can't see it. Some consider it insignificant because they can't see that flow further than their own country or their own life. But those who were close or can think things more in wider perspective know that their life and death was significant. Some say that they don't care and there's nothing wrong with it. There are people who do not care even if their parents die, or themselves. If someone does not care what can you do? There's no matter what you say or do, it won't change that fact. Personally I don't care if someone does not care. For me it's enough when I know that I care and that there's others too that care. Those who don't care... Well, I think that's their own business but if I one day noticed that I were thinking something like that I would be seriously alarmed and worried for my own condition.

Even when lifes and deaths of those who died on 11th of september were important I think that killing other people because they died is worst kind of memorial that any human can achieve. Especially when most of those who got killed in this revenge has little or nothing to do with their deaths. It's just lame excuse to conquer couple of countries and kill thousands of civilians. But it's politics and has nothing to do with justice nor caring. Those who lost their loved ones in 9-11, I grief with them. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I was visiting my wife's family and there was TV on and I saw it all live. I was horrified and sad about that tragedy. It was so hard to believe it was really happening. Despair of those people dying there and their families and loved ones... I felt sorry for them, it was horrible. I understand it's good thing to share that pain with others, to see that one is not suffering alone. So I understand need for these memorial days. But it shows bad taste and immorality to advertise killing campaings for one's own political benefits in situations like these. It does not bring anyone back, it does not prevent violence. There has always been terrorists and wars and killing does not stop them. It never will. Victims of 9-11 were murdered. Terrorists who did it were murderers. Those who kill civilians or become torturers justifying their actions with those murders become murderers themselves. It's not justice, it's not caring it's just pure hate and rage. There's nothing positive achieved by that way.

Yes, I feel sorry for those who died on 9-11. Likewise I feel sorry for those innocents killed by American government. May those victims rest in peace and may the peace rest in our hearts.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 12:19:20 am »
Death is a distraction open your eyes to the truth about 9-11 and why it happened!

http://isohunt.com/download/13272059/Martial+Law

i seriously suggest the download of this, the American Government have been hiding behind lies for too long and must be exposed