Author Topic: "Microsoft head butts FIFA, Pro Evo Soccer into exclusivity"  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
Re: "Microsoft head butts FIFA, Pro Evo Soccer into exclusivity"
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 10:04:24 am »
*looks at his Xbox.. and then over to Mass Effect being 360 exclusive.. and will eventually get a 360.  It's tough being a bioware fanboy...*

Just like the KOTOR, KOTOR2 and Jade Empire xbox exclusives that all ended up on PC. I'd rather wait than blow the money on a console that I'd probably never buy any other or very few games for.

That's a fair assessment, but I'd like to point out that there are still exclusives either way.

There are other game I'd want, at least a few.  Why I don't have a 360 right now is twofold.  One, Not enough games i want to justify buying one.  Two, I'd rather not hve to buy a high def TV and/or kludge something together to use my monitor as a TV.  I don't hve ccable, dont' want it, so 500 bucks plus for a glorified videogame monitor is a bit harsh, no?
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β