Author Topic: Girls suck  (Read 15018 times)

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
Re: Girls suck
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 06:06:00 am »
Girls suck?
why yes I do.. rather well Im told. :)
*ba dum, tish*

Personally, i think everyone needs to take a chill pill.  You may need to take things into your own hands next time, but there's no need to insult anybody.  If she doesn't like you at ALL, try to move on.  And if you can't, i dunno, try to stop thinking about her i guess??  find someone new.  But seriously, fuck your parents. It sounds like they need a good telling off.  Explain to them whats going on in the LOUDEST tone possible.  Jobs are replacable, you can always find a new one.  I dunno, mabey i'm not teh best person to give advice because nothing drastic has ever happened to me before.
In Canada cats grow on trees

Offline daYak

• 90% herbivore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 06:28:16 am »
Girls suck?

oh hell yes i do suck this one thing  ::) .... ooops maybe that's not what you meant. hehehehe

Caudceus, i believe people have said this to you, and i'm gonna say it again .... the right woman will come to you soon or later.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 06:42:03 am »
Oh yeah, this has been bothering me for ages.

Did you mean to spell your handle as 'caudceus', or is it a typo of 'caduceus'?
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 07:24:11 am »
Face it, he's a fucking noob when it comes to girls, he just pretends he's all that.

His girl, of course shes a myspace chick, i mean its inevitable.

If you ever intend on getting a normal girl, you gotta take things differently, and make her like you BEFORE you start dumb shit like that.

hey now... you've posted your own share of girl problem topics and nobody suggested that you (unlike everyone else, of course) were terribly inexperienced. Not every person on myspace is subhuman, and nobody in the world is "normal." lay off.

as for the original post...  Yeah, that's a bit emo. But being emo is your right. as long as you know that you don't have to be. Life is life, make of it what you will. Sometimes things don't go the way you want, and the real way to tell the men from the boys is how you deal with it.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Trias

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 10:54:48 am »
I still haven't found out on what conditions you forumers react all sympathetic, or totally agressive instead...

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 11:19:45 am »
The only problem I have with girls is the damn animal instincts that wont go away.
The thing I hate most about my existence is the fact that I'm an animal.

99% of my problems would disappear if I was something else.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 12:07:06 pm »
Oh yeah, this has been bothering me for ages.

Did you mean to spell your handle as 'caudceus', or is it a typo of 'caduceus'?

It was delibrate because MYM kept calling me caud when my name was Caduceus so i just changed it
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 12:41:04 pm »
I still haven't found out on what conditions you forumers react all sympathetic, or totally agressive instead...

Neither have I, and I've been here quite a lot longer than you.

I had expected sympathy in this thread. Now, Cadu might have to smarten up, I don't know the guy, but still, being told by your boss that you suck, by your parents that they're likely to throw you out soon, and stuff, it's not stuff that makes him deserve to be attacked.

Then again, it was a Rad attack. Rad's pretty random (hey, I just had an utterly stupid idea: Rad, change your nick to Randiczor. Rand as in random), and it's impossible to say for certain what he'll do.

To dispell the misconceptions that people in here seem to have:

Parents are (usually) good, and listeniong to them is often a good idea (if your parents tell you to smarten up, there's usually a good reason - they tend to care for you and want your best - though their idea of "your best" can often be higher up than you feel you can do, or alternatively, up a totally different path)

The Right GirlTM don't always come along. Sometimes, you end up with someone just because it's better than nothing. Sometimes, you end up with noone at all. Most of the time, you end up with someone you think might be the right one, but discover that you were wrong.

Girls are not evil.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

MDX

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 01:06:30 pm »
So youre sayinnngggg....

its all fallouts fault? hmm. fallout come here.. no no closer.. *slap* WHATS YO PROBLEM FOO!

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 03:06:53 pm »
Ok the Government have taken the biscuit

Here are my exam results:

E in Maths
U in Further Maths
U in Music Technology
U in Information Technology

lol it sounds like someones disgusted.....euuu
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 03:12:20 pm »
And Vision Thing i didn't hook up with you guys when i went to N.I. was because i didn't know you and MYM lived there

MDX

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 03:24:50 pm »
*sniff* still hurt man, still hurt.

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 03:29:02 pm »
Well next time, just gimme an address and i'll be there with more alcohol than a pub

Lexx

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 05:03:11 pm »
Speaking of girls.. a month ago I dumped my then girlfriend (I had my reasons, but I'll not go into that). She wouldn't seem to accept that I was dumping her, still kept calling me every day, trying to get me to go over to hers. Eventually I think she got the message that I didn't want to get back with her. Anyhoo, about a week later I got a pissy phone call telling me she'd found a new bloke and it was my loss. Then last week she apparently told my brother that I had been houdning her, I hadn't even spoken to her at all.

Then last night, I drunkenly accidentally[1] sent her a picture message, a photo of me I think, she texted me back telling me to stop sending her shit (this is the only thing I've sent her since I dumped her), I sent a message back saying it must have been an accident, I'm sorry blah blah. Then she called me, yelled at me for 5 minutes and threatened to call the police if I didn't leave her alone. At that point I hung up. She seems to have this obsessive fascination in me, thinking for some reason I'm obsessed about her.

What I'm getting at; are all women this fucking crazy?

Rehevkor,
Single and happy about it.

[1] Dunno how the fuck that happened, must of pressed buttons in my pocket or something.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:58 pm »
Okay okay okay, I know girls are not evil, but I do love my little equation :D

But you know, girls are still crazy. By which I mean - people are crazy and you just pay more attention to girls' craziness because they're pretty.