Author Topic: Luleåkalaset  (Read 19443 times)

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
Re: Luleåkalaset
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2006, 11:38:33 pm »
Uhm, did anyone see my pics? :P Where they good or what?

Actually no.. they were pretty pointless. As soon as you use a compact camera and turn on the flash in a low-light/moodlight enviroment, any and all feeling just goes out the window.

Huh? How do you mean?

I mean that they are too bright, with the white areas containing no image information, and the mood of it all just goes out the window. People turn shiny, eyes look like crap, and the wonderful atmosphere provided by the coloured lights just look.. cheap.

And trust me on this, I actually don't say this to be mean. Your photos are pretty well composed and so on, but.. they do need a different kind of light. A different mind, p'raps?`
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2006, 11:42:29 pm »
Uhm, did anyone see my pics? :P Where they good or what?

Actually no.. they were pretty pointless. As soon as you use a compact camera and turn on the flash in a low-light/moodlight enviroment, any and all feeling just goes out the window.

Huh? How do you mean?

I mean that they are too bright, with the white areas containing no image information, and the mood of it all just goes out the window. People turn shiny, eyes look like crap, and the wonderful atmosphere provided by the coloured lights just look.. cheap.

And trust me on this, I actually don't say this to be mean. Your photos are pretty well composed and so on, but.. they do need a different kind of light. A different mind, p'raps?`

Next time they play, I will try to make them more "cool"... :P

MDX

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2006, 02:30:56 am »
(our mods like i own the place wtf?)

Nah, you guys are more like plump security guards. Easy to taunt, even easier to get away from.

ahhh canadians.

look here, i was saying "heh, our mods.. why'd i say that, as if i own this forum or something, not.. anyways.. (continues convo)"

Also, i fail to gain weight, i hope to one day.. but if the other mods would fail in chasing your down, i wouldnt, and the shotgun wouldnt even be neccessary, only one bullet loaded per year.. for special tiem ;D!

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2006, 05:36:02 am »
You know you love me :D
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."