Author Topic: Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!  (Read 7798 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Outboundlight

  • Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7752
  • Karma: 152
  • Gender: Male
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2003, 01:39:28 am »
does some one want to explain this "hot hug" thing?

or do I not want to know?

Offline Wintress

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2270
  • Karma: 76
  • Gender: Female
  • Machinae rocks!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2003, 02:23:06 pm »
When I think of "hot"...I think of passion (except for hot like in summer, etc.) ;)
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

Offline Gravehill

  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 5835
  • Karma: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2003, 03:33:02 pm »
Hot as burning hot, embrace of flame and fire... It feels good but beware or you get burned...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Outboundlight

  • Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 7752
  • Karma: 152
  • Gender: Male
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2003, 04:19:38 pm »
better get the ole radiation suit out then...

chompy

  • Guest
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2003, 05:48:26 am »
Gives next person a "Lauha" hug.

If that is used in the right context, how do you say that in english.

Offline Wintress

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2270
  • Karma: 76
  • Gender: Female
  • Machinae rocks!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2003, 07:45:18 am »
awww, thanks for the warm hug Chompy! :D
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

Offline Gravehill

  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 5835
  • Karma: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2003, 11:26:38 am »
English is weird language too... Check this out:

> Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't
> mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny
> iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the
> rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed
> it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter
> by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Wintress

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2270
  • Karma: 76
  • Gender: Female
  • Machinae rocks!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2003, 11:54:32 am »
It's true I guess, I had no problem reading that mess :)
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

Offline Gravehill

  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 5835
  • Karma: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2003, 01:06:03 pm »
Let's try something similar in finnish...

souemn leukiminn smalala tvalala ei ole mhadlolitsa....

Damn... It's not possible! It just reads out like some one really drunk trying to order grill-food at 4 am just before taking taxi...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Wintress

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2270
  • Karma: 76
  • Gender: Female
  • Machinae rocks!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2003, 01:59:32 pm »
LOLOL! ;D
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

sobella_science

  • Guest
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2003, 06:06:23 pm »
English is weird language too... Check this out:

> Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't
> mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny
> iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the
> rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed
> it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter
> by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Yeah I found it toooo on the net! It's fun reading! :)

About the other things you've written lately at this topic, I have only this in my mind; Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................? What?

sobella_science

  • Guest
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2003, 06:38:41 pm »
OH BUT YES OF COURSE!! WELCOME BACK GRAVEHILL! NICE TO SEE YOU'RE BACK ON TRACK LOVE! :D :-* :-* :-*

<stupid sobella hits her head with her cat; meeow!>
This was the hmmm-thing I didn't get. Honestly. 8)
>souemn leukiminn smalala tvalala ei ole mhadlolitsa...

Offline Gravehill

  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • *****
  • Posts: 5835
  • Karma: 248
  • Gender: Male
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2003, 09:01:15 pm »
......

(deep silence inside my head... you can almost feel abyss of the void)
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Wintress

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2270
  • Karma: 76
  • Gender: Female
  • Machinae rocks!
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2003, 12:58:51 am »
......

(deep silence inside my head... you can almost feel abyss of the void)

I echo that void

<....................flatliner flatliner flatliner...............>
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

sobella_science

  • Guest
Re:Welcome Back From Hospital Gravehill!!
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2003, 01:41:22 pm »
oh that was a deep abyss.....I heard it echo down to my place even....