Author Topic: WoW account  (Read 5365 times)

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
Re: WoW account
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 09:41:54 am »
i haven't played since, and i don't plan to.  I think imma stop playing since it kinda overwhelms you...in a head crab kinda way. 
In Canada cats grow on trees

MDX

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 01:16:20 am »
good call. my suggestion lies with others on not gettin uppidity about it, and getting your own account is so much more refreshing. I still wait for a pc that can handle the damn game. but i think its prob best i dont have online games to tempt me at home. i just bought a new drumkit.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 11:42:01 am »
You Bam, are strong. Your a strong man. Its good you can break away form the game, see the light of the sun! Be free!

We are stillt rapped... forever...
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 02:42:21 pm »
You Bam, are strong. Your a strong man. Its good you can break away form the game, see the light of the sun! Be free!

We are stillt rapped... forever...

I\'m rapped too, fo\' shizzle.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 03:20:48 pm »
I only saw the mistakes in my post when i read it quoted in your post :/ Oh gawd...
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 07:25:27 pm »
Dude, you arn't even level 30. You can get to level 30 in a matter of days. Just delete it, for real.

I'm not even kidding, wipe the account clean and laugh your way to a new account.

I know it sounds sucky, but I assure you that level 30 is nothing. I got to level 30 in like four days when I started on a new server and I thought I was going slow. :P

Edit: And if you need advice leveling, ask someone. I'm sure a ton of people here now the basics for leveling up at the lower levels. I played Horde, so I can't help ya much if you're alliance but the same strategy applies I'm sure. Just do solo quests that you can pound through the lower levels, make sure you log off in the inn's, etc. Don't bother doing elite quests for loot, you really don't need it (there are exceptions, such as weapon quests for melee or class specific spell quests, like druid forms and shaman totems).

But just focus on leveling and you'll level like mad. My hunter was 30 in about 4 days. I was playing a significant ammount, granted, but the fact I had a level 30 druid and a 30 hunter in a week so I could try both out should say something and I dont play as hardcore as alot of people.

If you enjoy the game, just start your own account and lose the headache. Although I must admit, getting out now isn't a bad idea. :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 07:31:23 pm by Drakonis »

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 07:29:04 pm »
I'm planning to start playing WoW when I retire at the age of 70 or something.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 08:17:35 pm »
Dude, you arn't even level 30. You can get to level 30 in a matter of days. Just delete it, for real.

I'm not even kidding, wipe the account clean and laugh your way to a new account.

I know it sounds sucky, but I assure you that level 30 is nothing. I got to level 30 in like four days when I started on a new server and I thought I was going slow. :P

Edit: And if you need advice leveling, ask someone. I'm sure a ton of people here now the basics for leveling up at the lower levels. I played Horde, so I can't help ya much if you're alliance but the same strategy applies I'm sure. Just do solo quests that you can pound through the lower levels, make sure you log off in the inn's, etc. Don't bother doing elite quests for loot, you really don't need it (there are exceptions, such as weapon quests for melee or class specific spell quests, like druid forms and shaman totems).

But just focus on leveling and you'll level like mad. My hunter was 30 in about 4 days. I was playing a significant ammount, granted, but the fact I had a level 30 druid and a 30 hunter in a week so I could try both out should say something and I dont play as hardcore as alot of people.

If you enjoy the game, just start your own account and lose the headache. Although I must admit, getting out now isn't a bad idea. :)

I don't actually like playing the game THAT much, it's more of a "I'm bored" game.  I like do the interactive kinda juicy stuff, like proffesions, and skillz.
In Canada cats grow on trees