Author Topic: Please give generously  (Read 23356 times)

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
Re: Please give generously
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2006, 12:34:21 am »
And that is why I've put it in my avatar.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2006, 01:10:26 am »
It's far from as disturbing as other avatars have been, so you're welcome.

I mean, I've been exposed to furries before. We have several of them. You can come out of the closet. Admit that you like anthromorphic sex icons like Pikachu! Admit it!!!

ADMIT IT!!!
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2006, 01:33:30 am »
I mean, I've been exposed to furries before. We have several of them. You can come out of the closet. Admit that you like anthromorphic sex icons like Pikachu! Admit it!!!

ADMIT IT!!!
Ho ho, I feel judged and underestimated. But no hard feelings, for I have expected such responses to come from the fact that I get kicks out of throwing furries and hentai into people's faces. Yes, I like antromorphic sex icons, no screaming is necessary to get that out of me. I even have lots of yiff on my computer. ;D

(I'm unable to read if you are slightly or completely joking, but just for the heck of it, I'm basing my post of the assumption that you aren't)

Even so, I am no furry. I am borderline furry, and through respecting furries I don't really mind being called a furry, but personally I do not regard myself a furry. I've thought it through before, wondering that I might be a furry, but concluded that it's not my kind of thing. Furry fandom is a new door I've recently found, opened and explored (purely as an observer, with a scientific approach), and therefore I am slightly excited about it, but it has no place and will neither have a place in my being, for I am complete without it. Being a furry could perhaps have been an option if introduced earlier in my life, but now my phenotype has grown too distant for me to recognize myself as part of this subculture. It is purely a fascination.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 01:37:28 am by Cerapter »

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2006, 01:39:04 am »

ADMIT IT!!!
Ho ho, I feel judged and underestimated. But no hard feelings, for I have expected such responses to come from the fact that I get kicks out of throwing furries and hentai into people's faces. Yes, I like antromorphic sex icons, no screaming is necessary to get that out of me. I even have lots of yiff on my computer. ;D

(I'm unable to read if you are slightly or completely joking, but just for the heck of it, I'm basing my post of the assumption that you aren't)

Even so, I am no furry. I am borderline furry, and through respecting furries I don't really mind being called a furry, but personally I do not regard myself a furry. I've thought it through before, wondering that I might be a furry, but concluded that it's not my kind of thing. Furry fandom is a new door I've recently found, opened and explored (purely as an observer, with a scientific approach), and therefore I am slightly excited about it, but it has no place and will neither have a place in my being, for I am complete without it. Being a furry could perhaps have been an option if introduced earlier in my life, but now my phenotype has grown too distant for me to recognize myself as part of this subculture. It is purely a fascination.

being a furry used to be about good clean (rabid) fun... now look how serious it's become!

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2006, 01:49:42 am »
Oh, that's not the fandom, that's just me. Even though I've got yellow furry boobs in my avatar, I'm also part scientist, part philosopher and part psychologist. ;D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 01:52:24 am by Cerapter »

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2006, 12:44:44 pm »
The Pikaboobs aren't furry. They're electry.

Also, I was joking. You should only seldomly take whatever I say seriously. At least in here in the forums.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2006, 01:15:44 pm »
So I thought, but I didn't mind clarifying in case someone does actually wonder. That, and I was aching to give the explanation, really.

Electric shmalectric, they've still got fur. Electrofurry boobs.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 02:41:09 am by Cerapter »