Music > Music Discussion

10,000 days, Wings for Mary.

<< < (2/23) > >>

Ant:
I also forgot to add, Rosetta Stoned is possibly THE best song, just because he is using an ancient Inca (sp?) techinque where he is singing two notes at once throughout the song :)

Sirix:

--- Quote from: Caduceus on June 14, 2006, 07:23:29 pm ---I also forgot to add, Rosetta Stoned is possibly THE best song, just because he is using an ancient Inca (sp?) techinque where he is singing two notes at once throughout the song :)

--- End quote ---

the band is impresive, to say the most.
they have skill.
and then holy gift -might- not really exist, but then there's the entire fibucini (spelled it wrong, I know) sequence in the drums and in the vocals of Lateralus that showed him the order to put the songs in, so I think there is -something- about it.

oh, and whatever you do, never look up the lyrics to Rosetta stoned if you haven't already.. you're better off not understanding what he's saying.
it's not disturbing or anything... it's just not the best lyrics... not good at all.
just stick with what you hear.

L'homme magique:
gee its like kid 17 which is a poor zaireeka

not12x:
Tool is a tool.

OMFGPUN amirite?

nah, in all seriousness, i dont have a problem with them, i just can't stand listening to them.

They do have musical talent, i will admit.  But so does Big n' Rich.  that doesnt mean i've gotta love them.

why am i defending myself prematurely?

MDX:
I dont knwo what youre trying to explain here but i cant do it, but tool rock all the same.

my computer will not play 3 songs at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version