Author Topic: Report, again.  (Read 8220 times)

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
Re:Report, again.
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2003, 11:49:39 am »
Hmmmm...and I thought American tv was strange, LOL!

Speakin' of banned things...someone told me about this Disney film / commercial from a very long time ago, so I found and got it...it's weird: Banned_Disney_-_Nazis_Education_For_Death_.mpg
I think it's meant to show the Nazis as terrible like they were, but for a Disney cartoon, it's scary and shows swastikas everywhere.
Anyway, I've watched it a few times now, and it still confuses me why it was ever made.... -shrug- ::)
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

Offline Kanu

• Onni on pieni muna.
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2003, 03:00:02 pm »
At time of world war 2 nazis tried to do propaganda cartoon movies and they hired lots of cartoonist. The jewish were always the bad guys and they were pretty scary looking too..
If you want to be happy for one day, get drunk. If you want to be happy for 3 days, get married. If you want to be happy for 8 days, kill a pig and eat it. If you want to be happy forever, get a balloon.

sobella_science

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2003, 05:05:39 pm »
nazis = evil

nothing new I know but....ggrrrr.... >:(

sobella_science

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2003, 03:41:03 am »
I've seen him die a slow death in another one...think it actually was a movie with Clint Eastwood....

sobella_science

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2003, 04:27:11 am »
LoL! yes its true! Wait a sec...I'll find it somewhere.....

E: yes here it its... Perfect World...it wasn't that bad really he was quite good in it, lol! (have to laugh, sry) And Yeah it was a sloooow death = painful, I guess... ;D But of course it was a weee bit romantizised even when he died :P
« Last Edit: December 13, 2003, 04:35:09 am by sobella »

Offline Kanu

• Onni on pieni muna.
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2003, 03:16:01 pm »
nazis = evil

nothing new I know but....ggrrrr.... >:(

Very, very true..
If you want to be happy for one day, get drunk. If you want to be happy for 3 days, get married. If you want to be happy for 8 days, kill a pig and eat it. If you want to be happy forever, get a balloon.